my marriage

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Sunshine for soul

Post by Sunshine for soul » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:36 am

I am sorry to hear about your situation, here are some virtual hugs for you. Donot feel alone in this difficult time. You need to talk to your dad, like his little girl who has grown into a sensible mature young woman. You need to make him understand that this guy will keep you happy. Make him talk to your dad and let him give your dad assurance that he will be the best groom your dad can ever find for his daughter.

Good Luck, sometimes luck is just having an opportunity to make a decision!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:52 am

Sunshine for soul wrote:I am sorry to hear about your situation, here are some virtual hugs for you. Donot feel alone in this difficult time. You need to talk to your dad, like his little girl who has grown into a sensible mature young woman. You need to make him understand that this guy will keep you happy. Make him talk to your dad and let him give your dad assurance that he will be the best groom your dad can ever find for his daughter.

Not going to work, unless you can manage to commit your time and attention!

Getting there _ Shanaih Shanaih!

One step at a time...!

Saturn Blessings...

Rohiniranjan

Sunshine for soul

Post by Sunshine for soul » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:21 am

Ah, the warmth of the blessings!  boond boond se matka bharta hai...unless a poseur makes you hope for a big boond that alone fills the pot.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:18 pm

Dear "sunshine for soul",

Just to clarify, my comments were directed at the querant and not to your warm and soothing, advice that you gave to the member. The quote might have gotten misinterpreted.

As far as the analogy you have used, useful and applicable in different ways in different contexts can also be interpreted and responded to thus:

The drops are all of constant size and volumes etc if analogically representing a UNIT.

The pot, however, is perhaps not rigid as in made of metal or concrete. So then the question remains: How much is enough". In modernspeake, "managing expectations" which if sincerely practised leads to contentment. Astrological advice (as well as commonsense advice, psychological advice and other well-meant advices) helps this "managing expectations" matter too, although using a different approach.

Whatever works! Luck is like an insurance premium discount for drivers who had been driving for some time with care and consistency.

But let us not drift...!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

void.zeroin

Post by void.zeroin » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:10 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:

One step at a time...!

Saturn Blessings...

Rohiniranjan
Sir, I could not get what wont work? Can you please elaborate?

void.zeroin

Post by void.zeroin » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:19 am

Sunshine for soul wrote:I am sorry to hear about your situation, here are some virtual hugs for you. Donot feel alone in this difficult time. You need to talk to your dad, like his little girl who has grown into a sensible mature young woman. You need to make him understand that this guy will keep you happy. Make him talk to your dad and let him give your dad assurance that he will be the best groom your dad can ever find for his daughter.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sir. Its not that i have not tried to talk to him or make him see that where my happiness is. But he just does not understands. We have passed through a rough time and still going through it. So I dont want to create any trouble for him. But at the same time, i have my responsibilities towards this guy too. He has given his life to me. How could I take it? I am so confused about whats wrong and whats right? Who's side should I take? And whom should I make happy. I have decided that if worst comes to worst, I will kill myself. I am so fed up of fighting. Atleast that way i wont go against my father and I wont have to marry anyone else.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 01, 2013 1:41 am

void.zeroin wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

One step at a time...!

Saturn Blessings...

Rohiniranjan
Sir, I could not get what wont work? Can you please elaborate?
Between October 20, 2012 when you first posted about the quandry you have fallen into, and today, 6 months+ later, surely your life must have progressed somewhat? Or is it still at a stalemate...?

Please provide an update if you wish, publicly or privately.

RR

void.zeroin

Post by void.zeroin » Wed May 01, 2013 6:31 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Between October 20, 2012 when you first posted about the quandry you have fallen into, and today, 6 months+ later, surely your life must have progressed somewhat? Or is it still at a stalemate...?

Please provide an update if you wish, publicly or privately.

RR
Like you said Sir.. Its still at a stalemate..

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”