Unhappy with my current job

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

kewl

Unhappy with my current job

Post by kewl » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:07 am

Nirmit Jain, Male
25/03/1988
15:35
Place of birth: Jaipur, Rajasthan
After completing my Post graduation, I got a job and I have been working here for last 6 months. The problem is that I am not happy with the job. Currently, I am working in Manipal and I want to move to Northern India or abroad. Also, I want to start my own business few years from now and in the meantime I will payoff my education loan.
Do you see it in the charts that I can move to some other place and find some good job that keeps me happy now. If yes, how long would it take?. I am currently wearing pukhraj and panna.
Looking forward to your reply

kewl

Post by kewl » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:48 am

Can someone please read my chart?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:18 am

kewl wrote:Can someone please read my chart?
Why are you not consulting the jyotishi that asked you to wear panna and pukhraj? Assuming, of course, that you are not wearing those on a whim...! Or similar reasons...?

Love, Light, Question?

kewl

Post by kewl » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:24 am

I am not touch with him anymore and it was a long time back that I was suggested to wear this.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:27 pm

kewl wrote:I am not touch with him anymore and it was a long time back that I was suggested to wear this.

Fair enough!

After mid-April 2014, it would be a better period for settlement, marital matters and venturing abroad.

Fasting on Saturdays is recommended and this would reduce mental hesitancy, unrest due to uncertainty and doubts and improve relationships.

Acquire a small copper pot, fill it with ganga-jal or chi-energized clean water. Place a red and a blue petalled flowers (2 only total) on a plate (iron if possible) on the mouth of the pot as a cover and on a saturday, before sunrise, hold it in both hands and make a committment to fast on saturdays. Try to open and blank your mind as much as possible, focusing only on the sankalp/committment. Let me know the exact saturday and time that you would be doing this a few days ahead of the actual event.

The fasting initially (particularly if not used to fasting) will utilize a simple meal during saturday (sunrise to sunday sunrise) which must constitute of raw vegetables, lightly steamedvegetables, but no grains (wheat, rice, barley etc) or dairy products (milk, curds, cream, cheese, etc), spices, salt, sugar, oil, ghee, butter etc. Avoid smoking or other drinks including fruit juice, sherbat, or anything sweet, on Saturday. Spend part of the day quietly, reading inspiring books or scriptures, Gita, etc.

Keep the sankalp copper pot in a south facing quiet part of the house and when the flowers dry or decay, replace both of them with a blue, red and/or white flower and continue this for the time being.

If travelling, carry the pot with you, well sealed or transfer the water in a bottle or flask (watertight) with you and upon arriving at your new place, pour the contents of the flask in the copper pot (placed, south facing direction) and continue the flower ritual. If a relative or friend is willing to take care of the pot, changing the flower etc, then you can leave the pot in original location but make sure the person is actually looking after the chore. He or she will benefit from doing this service, as well.

Keep me posted as to your progress.

Love, Light, Blessings,

Rohiniranjan

kewl

Post by kewl » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:05 pm

Dear Sir,
Thanks a lot for the remedy. As I was travelling I could not start the fasting routine. I am planning to start it from this Saturday. As advised by you, I will wake up and make the commitment before sunrise, around 5:15 am.
I wanted to know the direction in which I should stand to make the commitment while holding the pot in my hand?
and is it okay if I only consume water on Saturday?
What should I do with the decayed flowers?

Looking forward to your guidance.

Thanks & Regards
Nirmit Jain

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:04 am

kewl wrote:Dear Sir,
Thanks a lot for the remedy. As I was travelling I could not start the fasting routine. I am planning to start it from this Saturday. As advised by you, I will wake up and make the commitment before sunrise, around 5:15 am.
I wanted to know the direction in which I should stand to make the commitment while holding the pot in my hand?
and is it okay if I only consume water on Saturday?
What should I do with the decayed flowers?

Looking forward to your guidance.

Thanks & Regards
Nirmit Jain
HAHA! You have been travelling, since December 2012 (6 months!) from the time when the recommendation was made ;-) &nbsp;?? <LOL>

Nirmit, you must make a Skype appointment with rohinicrystal (FREE! No Charge!!) and then we will further assess your problem, mono-a-mono!

Love, Light, Levity!

Rohiniranjan

kewl

Post by kewl » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:43 am

Sir, I was on a project and every 2-3 weeks I had to travel. It was difficult for me to keep fast and especially take care of the pot as I stay alone.
So I kept on procrastinating it, my bad.
I think I am determined now and would start right away.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”