Sir, I have lost my Job, please let me know when i will i get back into job?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Satishvarma

Sir, I have lost my Job, please let me know when i will i get back into job?

Post by Satishvarma » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:29 pm

Sir,

I have lost my IT job on 22nd,dec 2011 , presently i am jobless and searching for job , i am family person. Please let me know when i will get job and will i be getting a job abroad. Please let me know when i have stable job.Please guide me i am very upset.

My details
Name:Satish
DOB:8th Oct,1977
TOB:2:15A.M
POB:Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh.

Thank You

Rohiniranjan

Re: Sir, I have lost my Job, please let me know when i will i get back into job?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:41 am

Situation could improve after 22nd January, 2012 with a positive influence after Feb 2nd emerging gradually, but stay positive and alert at work should something come your way. After April 12 till June 19th period could still remain somewhat uncertain and negative, work and earning-wise and there will be stress at home. You should begin to see improvement after March 26 in earning-related matters, but do not get too relaxed and careless!

If an opportunity arrives for additional training or retraining between now and June, I would recommend that you consider it seriously.

An opportunity for a move (could be abroad) is more likely astrologically after October 2013 when the period is more positive for settlement and growth.

A remedial that will improve your inner strength and ability to handle current situation would be a strict fast on Saturdays. Only one simple meal after saturday sunset consisting of boiled vegetables. Avoid oil, butter, dairy products, salt, spices, sugar, smoking etc on Saturdays for about 3 years, longer if you wish to continue!

Good Luck and stay positive,

Rohiniranjan

[quote="Satishvarma"]Sir,

I have lost my IT job on 22nd,dec 2011 , presently i am jobless and searching for job , i am family person. Please let me know when i will get job and will i be getting a job abroad. Please let me know when i have stable job.Please guide me i am very upset.

My details

Thank You[/quote]

satish_e

Post by satish_e » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:10 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am in still in search of job mean while my health also gone all time down.i am very much upset with myself ,relatives and friends.
please suggest me and let me know when i will in job again.

My details

Thank You,
Satish

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:10 pm

satish_e wrote:Dear Sir/Madam,

I am in still in search of job mean while my health also gone all time down.i am very much upset with myself ,relatives and friends.
please suggest me and let me know when i will in job again.

My details

Thank You,
Satish
Job-market globally has become very challenging. Flexibility, a positive attitude (during interviews etc) and presentation are becoming increasingly popular. Every employer is looking for someone with an 'edge' and it is important to create an attractive resumé. Same old, same old simply will not do, any longer.

Your current period (september 2010 onwards and until November this year) have brought in stresses and failed opportunities in the area of work and earnings. But you must not lose heart and hope. You should mentally prepare yourself to widen your area of search and must be prepared to move! Please do not rule out moving to a very different part of the country (assuming you are in India) and even abroad! Try Singapore or neighbouring S.E. Asian prospects. If a possibility shows up in UAE, that might work out if things line up, but it could turn out to be one where savings may not be too high.

You have a good mind and are creative, however, there is something about your style of communication that gets in the way and people may be getting an impression that you are not a good team-player or not enthusiastically connected (not a good team-player!). This is just the first impression, but that is very important determinator.

The next few months are in your favour to a certain extent but changes are ahead. September to November this year will be even more relieving but from the point of job-satisfaction and for career development, the period until 2017 is probably going to test your flexibility and adaptability. Try to give a neat and organized impression and display a pleasant demeanour, away from gossips and joining in any office politics etc once you begin working again. Up until, November be extra careful against hasty decisions, or when operating machinery, driving, etc. Remain physically very active (exercise and long walks!) and practice some meditation to steady your mind which is probably feeling too overworked, distraught and interferes with good judgment.

Be somewhat wary and sceptical about advice received from maternal relatives. Not saying that distrust them, but view their advice with a bit of sceptism and do not follow it blindly.

Good Luck!

Rohiniranjan

satish_e

Thank You

Post by satish_e » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:54 pm

Sir/Madam Rohiniranjan Ji,

Thank you very much for giving me a ray of hope and strength. i will make myself refine expand my approach and mind.

Thank You So Much,
Satish

Rohiniranjan

Re: Thank You

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:22 pm

satish_e wrote:Sir/Madam Rohiniranjan Ji,

Thank you very much for giving me a ray of hope and strength. i will make myself refine expand my approach and mind.

Thank You So Much,
Satish
I realize you are distraught, but did you even read what I had advised? You did not write back to indicate if you followed the remedial advice given or not...? :-)

RR

satish_e

Thank You

Post by satish_e » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:55 am

Sir/Madam Rohiniranjan Ji,

Yes, i have strictly followed your remedial advise of fasting from the day i have read it and also i visit every Saturday anjaneya temple ,giving Til oil,Til Seeds and small black cloth to Lord Shani.

In 21st August 2012 i was detected with diabetes, from that day i have stopped fasting on saturdays but visiting temple as usually every Saturday and taking simple veg food.

I have upgraded my skill-set with two new technologies and cleared certification exam with 89% on 1st Dec 2012.

recently from last month with my interest i am chanting VishnuSahasranama daily and listen to Rudra Namakam Chamakam on Mondays,

Please suggest and let me know if i am wrong.

Thank You,
Satish

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”