RishiRahul and RohiniRanjan (Special Yogas)

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

morning.mirage

Post by morning.mirage » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:13 am

Hi, yes, this is the correct chart. And yes, the LL/4th L in 9th and 5th/12th L are part of the chain too.

How would you define "Higher Education"? College lever studies (undergraduate) or post graduate degrees and beyond (MBA, PhD's, etc)?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:14 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Sorry, I mistook your birthtime as 1981 instead of 1991, and therefore confused you....see below....

morning.mirage wrote:Hi, your reply was really appreciated.
"The spoiler/delayer is Saturn,afflicting the dispositor of the 9th house, & afflicting the 9th house lord in the 10th, and giving its cold, delaying aspect to the 11th. lord Venus. "
I'm a little confused here. Sat's sitting in the 2nd H..how's it aspecting the 9th H and 10th H from here?

Could you guide be a bit with career field/suitability and chances of success abroad?
Would a creative arts/entertainment (Ven/Rah?) career work?

morning.mirage wrote:Was just about to post a new thread on this forum when I noticed this one's been moved here.

DOB: 12.10.91
TOB: 11.35am (Source: Doctor at the time of birth and horoscope at birth)
POB: Kolkata

The 9th L Sun's in 10th, 10th L Merc's in 11th and 11th L Ven's in 9th.
This is how the chain/loop's formed.

Therefore, my above explanation is not correct.

It goes this way:=
9th lord in the 10th; 10th lord in the 11th; 11th. lord back to 9th. (the 12th. lord is in the 11th).

So the native's chart progresses from the 9th to 11th house.
The 11th lord returns to the 9th.

The starter/leader of this game returns to the 9th.
This starter is venus, is conjunct with lagna + 4th. lord Jupiter...in the 9th (the starting house of the chain).

The ending house of the chain has the 12th. lord Mars.....an additional flavour.
So the 12th lord is also pulled to the 9th.

The 9th. house & Leo rasi looks like the magnet (also with the 2 natural benefics)!
Venus, the main player in the chain gets impetus being with lagna lord, but is also the lord of 6th & 11th (benefits through changes/challenges), asking you to learn to stand on your own 2 feet/rely more on own initiative.

We also find this venus (with jupiter) posited in 12th. in navamsa.
In D4 tulya rasi chart, Venus, Jupiter is in the 12th. from the natal lagna.

I would say higher education should be pursued for luck to give optimum benefits in later life.
Amatyakarak moon also in the 12th involved in viparith rajyoga= Much stress on the 12th. house too.
Higher education/leraning connected to abroad in some way, I think here, after further examining padas. So that you can pursue your more active aims best from 2021.

RishiRahul
morning.mirage wrote:Hi, yes, this is the correct chart. And yes, the LL/4th L in 9th and 5th/12th L are part of the chain too.

How would you define "Higher Education"? College lever studies (undergraduate) or post graduate degrees and beyond (MBA, PhD's, etc)?

Hi,

The birthdate given in your profile is different from the birth time given.??

Sorry, I did not notice this earlier....!

RishiRahul

morning.mirage

Post by morning.mirage » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:05 pm

Hi, in my first post I mentioned that my cousin created this account and hasn't been using it lately, so I took over. I even mentioned this in my PM.
I'm not sure if I should change her details here.

Would you describe "Higher Education" as post graduation and beyond?

morning.mirage

Post by morning.mirage » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:17 pm

Hi...just checked RohiniRanjanji's post on the main page.
This isn't a third party reading, it's my chart. I changed the birth date on CP for your satisfaction.
You can check my threads on the main page, if you wanna. The questions are either general or pertaining to this/my chart.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”