I would deeply appreciate a reading.

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

MsNeptune

I would deeply appreciate a reading.

Post by MsNeptune » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:57 am

Greetings all. I have been studying Vedic astrology for a couple of weeks now and really feel connected to the practice. I'd like to see how my Rahu/Ketu and third house can be interpreted as it is a bit confusing for me. I look forward to learning from the wisdom of board members here. Thank you in advance to any member who replies!

Date of Birth - 01/01/1988
Time of Birth- 3:15 AM
Place of Birth- New York, NY (US) / Latitude = 40.732959  Longitude= -73.983145  
DST used or not - Yes
Gender - Female
Place of posting your query - Yonkers, NY, US
Local watch time of posting query - 10:58 PM
Attachments
Horoscope.png
Horoscope.png (11.58 KiB) Viewed 1639 times

luckyemerald

Post by luckyemerald » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:57 am

Rahu in the 6th house will certainly give you an edge over your enermies and is good for you incase you want to appear in a competitive exams. Rahu known for its unexpected gains and certainly bless you in its period. However as it is placed in the 6th house , exceptional care is required as enemies could try to harm you. Legal issues could also rise. Ketu in the 12 house of Moksha seems to be good for spirituality.
Functional Malific Mercury , Sun and Yogakarka Saturn in the 3rd house , indicates that  you need to make sure you know what you speak. If you speak first and realize later then it will be harmful, however if you speak with responsibility you can win others and as Sun is the lord of 11th house of gains and significator of soul, you will always gain on the  personal and public front.

God Bless,

Kind_of_Astro

MsNeptune

Post by MsNeptune » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:19 am

luckyemerald wrote:Rahu in the 6th house will certainly give you an edge over your enermies and is good for you incase you want to appear in a competitive exams. Rahu known for its unexpected gains and certainly bless you in its period. However as it is placed in the 6th house , exceptional care is required as enemies could try to harm you. Legal issues could also rise. Ketu in the 12 house of Moksha seems to be good for spirituality.
Functional Malific Mercury , Sun and Yogakarka Saturn in the 3rd house , indicates that  you need to make sure you know what you speak. If you speak first and realize later then it will be harmful, however if you speak with responsibility you can win others and as Sun is the lord of 11th house of gains and significator of soul, you will always gain on the  personal and public front.

God Bless,

Kind_of_Astro
Thank you very much for your response. I relate to most of your interpretation but am having trouble understanding the full significance of my 3rd house. How else might Saturn affect my 3rd house? Can it be interpreted as a constant delay in or lack of communication?

By the way, just wanted to add that your screen name is very beautiful. Emerald is one of my favorite gem stones.

Best Regards,

MsNeptune

acido255

im copy pasting my post from facebook here

Post by acido255 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:41 pm

Business (Astrology secret- No astrologer will tell you)
although there are many Planetary alignment for business and business success.
But This particular Alignment Almost Guarantee Business in life.
SATURN IN 3RD house..... i can confirm this personally..(seen in more than 250 charts)
Saturn in 3rd house results in self made man , courageous man , a life long learner, Truth seeker,
ignorant in younger age, with mature Mind, if mercury is badly placed then limited skills in communication even though in later life Saturn will make you Confident Speaker.., Difficultly in team work..
So if you are just keep getting fired in jobs or you feel that i have to have my own business
Chances are you have Saturn in 3rd house
And after the age of 32 yrs Business success in almost guaranteed

More good news If Saturn is Retrograde in chart you will learn deeper lesson from your Mistakes

Famous people Saturn in 3rd house
Steve Jobs ( Founder of apple)
Manas Bagh (Founder of Netlad) (Me)  
Tom hanks ( actor and producer)
Param hamsa Yogananda ( spiritual guru)
Mahatma Gandhi ( politiaican)

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”