combusted and exalted planet

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

raahul1410

combusted and exalted planet

Post by raahul1410 » Sat May 11, 2013 2:11 pm

Hi
I am new to astrology and i am little confused  :smt017 . In my birth chart i have combust but exalted saturn in 10th house of profession.(moon 1H, rahu in 5th, ven and mars 8th, sun and mercury 9th, sat in 10th, jupiter and ketu 11th .sun and saturn 15 deg apart. Birth time is 14 oct 1983 at 1357 hours).
I am almost 30 year old but i have not been able to find job in my life( only worked for fours months from july 2012 to oct 2012. The job was like hell) nor i have have been able to establish a business of my own although i have vargottam planet(moon, jup, mars,sun). Is it because of combust saturn in 10th house(destroying 1st, 2nd and tenth house) or lord of 10th being in 8th house and also affilicted or rahu mahadasha?
i have consulted many astrologer but everyone's view is different from the one another. one suggested me to leave engineering( i have done b.tech 2008 and then tried for job for two year and then went for mba) and go for mba, other suggested me to do business forget about job, done so many poojas and wore gems but nothing is improving be it my family problem, financial or professional. I want to know where exactly problem lies. I want to see the light

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat May 11, 2013 4:45 pm

moved to vedic astrology reading forum,

site moderator

Rohiniranjan

Re: combusted and exalted planet

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat May 11, 2013 9:43 pm

raahul1410 wrote:Hi
I am new to astrology and i am little confused  :smt017 . In my birth chart i have combust but exalted saturn in 10th house of profession.(moon 1H, rahu in 5th, ven and mars 8th, sun and mercury 9th, sat in 10th, jupiter and ketu 11th .sun and saturn 15 deg apart. Birth time is 14 oct 1983 at 1357 hours).
I am almost 30 year old but i have not been able to find job in my life( only worked for fours months from july 2012 to oct 2012. The job was like hell) nor i have have been able to establish a business of my own although i have vargottam planet(moon, jup, mars,sun). Is it because of combust saturn in 10th house(destroying 1st, 2nd and tenth house) or lord of 10th being in 8th house and also affilicted or rahu mahadasha?
i have consulted many astrologer but everyone's view is different from the one another. one suggested me to leave engineering( i have done b.tech 2008 and then tried for job for two year and then went for mba) and go for mba, other suggested me to do business forget about job, done so many poojas and wore gems but nothing is improving be it my family problem, financial or professional. I want to know where exactly problem lies. I want to see the light
Raahul,

Also please indicate your place of birth. Thanks

RR

acido255

Post by acido255 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:49 pm

lol...

after the age of 32 to business success is almost guaranteed to you
Be thankful to lord and the Saturn making you learn your karmic lessons ;)

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”