Inter-caste marriage

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

jamie.123

Inter-caste marriage

Post by jamie.123 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:04 pm

Hi,
i have lord of 7th house jupiter in 12th house in leo;along with sun,venus ,mercury and mars.
i also have moon and rahu in the 4th house in saggitarius.
My love life hasnt been good uptill now,
could you please tell me whether i will have an inter-caste marriage or not?How will my domestic life after marriage be?(4th house effect-since my house environment has been very tensed uptill now,i hope its not the same in new house)

my dob is:22/08/91
time:09:28 am
place:mumbai,india

Rohiniranjan

Re: Inter-caste marriage

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:18 pm

jamie.123 wrote:Hi,
i have lord of 7th house jupiter in 12th house in leo;along with sun,venus ,mercury and mars.
i also have moon and rahu in the 4th house in saggitarius.
My love life hasnt been good uptill now,
could you please tell me whether i will have an inter-caste marriage or not?How will my domestic life after marriage be?(4th house effect-since my house environment has been very tensed uptill now,i hope its not the same in new house)

my dob is:22/08/91
time:09:28 am
place:mumbai,india
Just a viewpoint, if I may, Jamie. A better question would be, "Is there the possibility of finding love in my life?". Caste, religion, other classifications really do not matter when *love* has been found and embraced, in life!

RR

jamie.123

Post by jamie.123 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:44 am

yes i agree but i really want to know the chances of inter-caste Love marrige...because if its inter-caste..it is mostly a love marriage..

IF any one can please answer my query

jamie.123

Post by jamie.123 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:31 pm

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUERY

powerastroguru

Post by powerastroguru » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:34 pm

Love troubles are common in day to day life. There could be a number of troubles related to love and this could be between girlfriend and boyfriend, spouses, or even in cases where there has not been complete acceptance of love. With the help of powerful mantras and yantras, it has become possible for the love to be regained and love vashikaran can be used to solve various troubles related to love. This particular mantra and potent yantra is for everyone......promotional links editted........

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”