HELLO..I WANT TO KNWO ABOUT MY CAREER AND MARRIAGE

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

shilpa venkat

HELLO..I WANT TO KNWO ABOUT MY CAREER AND MARRIAGE

Post by shilpa venkat » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:10 pm

hellow plz go through my chart and really want to knwo about my marriage and my career aspects..
i am in final year of engine in cse. iwant to knwo about my career.

MY DOB IS 02-11-1980
TIME OF BIRTH 2-32 AM
PLACE OF BIRTH IS MYSORE
                                                 THANKS

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:16 pm

shilpa

You will get the reading from VAmsee or milind.

As I am tied up with some personal problems, it may be difficult for me to give the reading .I hope Vamsee or milind would give you their reading

Milind

Reading for shilpa venkat !!!

Post by Milind » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:51 pm

Hi Shilpa,

according to your Horoscope, your area of work will be Education/Research or both. I don't know your area of Academic Education but I think you are from Arts/Commerce background. Social Sciences/Humanity works can be beneficial for you.
Success and Good position will come to your way after age of 31-32.

If you want to do a business you can start a butic, readymade apparel business or gardening business. These businesses can give you good money.

Marriage - Time is good till 27th October as Jupiter is favurable till that time. You may be getting few proposals too. But surely those are not upto the mark. According to your Rashi (Moon sign), Jupiter will not be favourable for you to marry (October 2006-October 2007). After that you will get good proposals. Your life partner may be from Science(Medical/Engineering)/Communication or realated fields.

One Question - From your Horoscope, I feel that one of your Brother/Sister, Elder to you has died before your birth, is that true? It is just for Astrological Research nothing Personal.

God Bless you.

shilpa venkat

thanks Milind

Post by shilpa venkat » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:21 pm

ya ur right my elder brothe passed away as soon as birth ,he became blue baby..
i am doing eng in cse do i get job..i am really wanted to get it in to medical but i did't get..but in my house they r seraching really hard for the proposals now not ok this year,.any pooja i have to do..
       thaks milind once more since i really like to do buie intexile industry though i like to work in s\w field after few years i need to open one showroom,,,thanks for telling me tat..

plz let me know about marriage

Vamsee

Post by Vamsee » Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:24 pm

hmmm i dont what to say
things look too complicated for you
i can't talk about personals here like marriage etc

i'll PM you later sometime

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”