What're the ग्रह combinations which makes a person an "Efficient Astrologer"?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: shalimar123, eye_of_tiger, suzisco, RishiRahul

Spirit Seeker

What're the ग्रह combinations which makes a person an "Efficient Astrologer"?

Post by Spirit Seeker » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:19 pm

नमः शिवाय,
I'd request Astrologers to check my horoscope & predict, If i learn this ज्योतिष शास्त्रम्, will my predictions go right? You can mention it without any hesitation because the people shouldn't get wrong readings from me, I've an interest to learn it & want to do as a free service :smt056 . So, I'd request you to provide an Astrological reason for which I'm fit or unfit. 🤔
Thanks

Here's my birth information:
Date of birth: January 7th 1996
Time of birth: 06:33 A. M.
Place of birth: Warangal

Spirit Seeker
:)
Last edited by Spirit Seeker on Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: What're the ग्रह combinations which makes a person an "Efficient Astrologer"?

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:34 pm

Spirit Seeker wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:19 pm
नमः शिवाय,
I'd request Astrologers to check my horoscope & predict, If i learn this ज्योतिष्य शास्त्रम्, will my predictions go right? You can mention it without any hesitation because the people shouldn't get wrong readings from me, I've an interest to learn it & want to do as a free service :smt056 . So, I'd request you to provide an Astrological reason for which I'm fit or unfit. 🤔
Thanks

Here's my birth information:
Date of birth: January 7th 1996
Time of birth: 06:33 A. M.
Place of birth: Warangal

Spirit Seeker
:)
Follow your heart is the best thing to do, while choosing a profession at your age, keeping in mind the economics of proffession in this materially driven world.

I am not doing a post mortem on your birth charts propensity for astrology studies; but the second house is important for such.
You have Venus, mercury and Mars there.

While your amatyakarak is Saturn, which replaces the atmakarak,Venus.
9th. lord Sun with 4th lord Jupiter in Lagna +saiva pravrajya yoga etc.

An innovative mind too. Your problem being lofty, unrealistic ambitions
Astrology may be strongly indicated.

Keep the above in mind, and let time guide you.

good luck,

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Spirit Seeker

Re: What're the ग्रह combinations which makes a person an "Efficient Astrologer"?

Post by Spirit Seeker » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:29 pm

नमः शिवाय,
RishiRahul ji, thanks for your patience in analyzing my asked query.
RishiRahul wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:34 pm
Follow your heart is the best thing to do, while choosing a profession at your age, keeping in mind the economics of profession in this materially driven world.
Yes, right now I'm pursuing one of my "passion" by ईश्वरेच्छ, I like Children, Mathematics, nature & its laws (Physics), Music & संस्कृतम्. Mathematics & Physics are one of my passion. Right now I'm pursuing M.Sc. in Physics in a very good college around practiced (well versed teachers) people. I want to become a Physics teacher. So, i don't have any worry on my profession, my passion is just taking me forward, but right now, I'm little deviated!
I'm little curious to know the Astrological reason in my horoscope which will or will not make an efficient Astrologer, that's it.
RishiRahul wrote:
I am not doing a postmortem on your birth charts propensity for astrology studies; but the second house is important for such.
You have Venus, Mercury and Mars there.
So, I think it'll help, finger crossed!
But, my Shadbala of 2nd house (its Bhaava bala) is low when compared with all other houses.
RishiRahul wrote:
While your amaatyakarak is Saturn, which replaces the atmakarak,Venus.
9th lord Sun with 4th lord Jupiter in Lagna +saiva travrajya yoga etc.

good luck,

RishiRahul
Yes, I'll keep it in my mind.

I've no idea on what is Shaiva travrajya yoga! Is it Pravrajya or Travrajya!?

As I've told that i want to do Astrology as a free service after learning it, here's my little observations on why my thoughts are taking me like this:
I've 12th lord exalted in 2nd in 9th lord's constellation.
We know that 12th lord & 12th house is about expenses. It's exalted in 2nd house (house of wealth) as it's in 9th lord Surya's (उत्तराशाढ) constellation. 9th house & 9th lord represents Dharma. 9th lord is with Ascendant lord Jupiter in Ascendant. So, this placement says that loss of wealth through dhaarmic deeds.

Thanks
Spirit Seeker

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:50 pm

Spirit Seeker wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:29 pm
नमः शिवाय,
RishiRahul ji, thanks for your patience in analyzing my asked query.
RishiRahul wrote:
Follow your heart is the best thing to do, while choosing a profession at your age, keeping in mind the economics of profession in this materially driven world.
Yes, right now I'm pursuing one of my "passion" by ईश्वरेच्छ, I like Children, Mathematics, nature & its laws (Physics), Music & संस्कृतम्. Mathematics & Physics are one of my passion. Right now I'm pursuing M.Sc. in Physics in a very good college around practiced (well versed teachers) people. I want to become a Physics teacher. So, i don't have any worry on my profession, my passion is just taking me forward, but right now, I'm little deviated!
I'm little curious to know the Astrological reason in my horoscope which will or will not make an efficient Astrologer, that's it.
RishiRahul wrote:
I am not doing a postmortem on your birth charts propensity for astrology studies; but the second house is important for such.
You have Venus, Mercury and Mars there.
So, I think it'll help, finger crossed!
But, my Shadbala of 2nd house (its Bhaava bala) is low when compared with all other houses.
RishiRahul wrote:
While your amaatyakarak is Saturn, which replaces the atmakarak,Venus.
9th lord Sun with 4th lord Jupiter in Lagna +saiva travrajya yoga etc.

good luck,

RishiRahul
Yes, I'll keep it in my mind.

I've no idea on what is Shaiva travrajya yoga! Is it Pravrajya or Travrajya!?
RishiRahul= Pravrajya. I have corrected it above. Sorry for the typo.

As I've told that i want to do Astrology as a free service after learning it, here's my little observations on why my thoughts are taking me like this:
I've 12th lord exalted in 2nd in 9th lord's constellation.
We know that 12th lord & 12th house is about expenses. It's exalted in 2nd house (house of wealth) as it's in 9th lord Surya's (उत्तराशाढ) constellation. 9th house & 9th lord represents Dharma. 9th lord is with Ascendant lord Jupiter in Ascendant. So, this placement says that loss of wealth through dhaarmic deeds.
RishiRahul=May or may not be...

Thanks
Spirit Seeker
RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Spirit Seeker

Post by Spirit Seeker » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:35 pm

नमः शिवाय,
Okay

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:31 pm

So called scriptural texts in jyotish are generally compendia of combinations of all kinds. A fair number of these seem to follow logical threads and reasoning and so folks who are seeking logical links in jyotish are often drawn to these and tend to believe these as always applicable. It is true that sometimes these do seem to fit the real situations. However, when pursued with a healthy dose of scepticism these often do not pan out as expected.

Using a software that includes pattern-identification to identify combinations (yoga finders etc are very good learning (and unlearning?) tools. Even in ordinary charts sometimes classical combinations get identified, but the observed does not match the expected.

On the one hand this tends to be a damper on the learner particularly if one is given to seeing combinations as the be all end all, but it is helpful as exercises and self-learning goes?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:55 pm

A collection of articles penned by folks and those include my views on modern jyotish and its concepts and biases, its strengths and weaknesses, of the craft and its craftsmen...?

http://www.boloji.com/index.cfm?md=Cont ... egoryID=11
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:02 am

Busy folks with other preoccupations ahead? I wrote especially for logical folks like you...!

http://www.boloji.com/articles/1072/myths-in-jyotish
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Spirit Seeker

Post by Spirit Seeker » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:03 am

नमः शिवाय,
Rohiniranjan Ji, sorry for the delayed reply as I've visited just now & thanks for the links!

Spirit Seeker

Post by Spirit Seeker » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:44 pm

नमः शिवाय,
Yeah, I agree there are lot of combinations in my chart that says that I'm more emotional, materialistic & not concentrating on supreme (God) things!
& I'm sure that I shall & will overcome one day! :smt023

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”