Suitable Gemstones For Life.

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: shalimar123, eye_of_tiger, suzisco, RishiRahul

Post Reply
Saikat92
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:26 am

Suitable Gemstones For Life.

Post by Saikat92 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:35 am

Hi, My name is Saikat
These are my details:
D.o.b-14/12/1992
Place-Siliguri, West Bengal
Time:12:40pm.
What are the suitable and best gemstones for my life.

User avatar
eye_of_tiger
Site Admin
Posts: 8350
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:47 am
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Contact:

Re: Suitable Gemstones For Life.

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:29 am

Hello Saikat, :)

Welcoming you to our community.
1. You can have a reading if this is your first visit to Mystic Board, however some of our readers will not give readings to those who have not participated at all. We are here to help people who need help. But we would request you to follow forum guidelines so that you can get a good reading.
"Guidelines - For General Members - Not got a reading yet?"

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=7601

Also please read my posting......

"How long should I wait for my reading request to be answered?"

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=87762

Kindest regards,

Brian :smt023

Saikat92
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:26 am

Re: Suitable Gemstones For Life.

Post by Saikat92 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:24 am

Ok,but hope to get a reply quickly.

User avatar
RishiRahul
Astrology Reader
Posts: 7147
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Kolkata, New York, Toronto
Contact:

Re: Suitable Gemstones For Life.

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:10 am

Hello,

Are you still around?

Rishi
http://www.rishirahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Saikat92
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:26 am

Re: Suitable Gemstones For Life.

Post by Saikat92 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:01 am

Yes

User avatar
RishiRahul
Astrology Reader
Posts: 7147
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Kolkata, New York, Toronto
Contact:

Re: Suitable Gemstones For Life.

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:26 am

Saikat92 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:35 am
Hi, My name is Saikat
These are my details:
D.o.b-14/12/1992
Place-Siliguri, West Bengal
Time:12:40pm.
What are the suitable and best gemstones for my life.
Hello,

Gemstones are meant to stengthen positive vibrations in life.

Gemstones for Sun (Ruby), Mars (red coral) are generally good for enhancing qualities of the Lagna Lord & the 4th & 9th lord.
Cats eye, and diamond may also suit, which may be only determined by a detailed analysis through Palmistry, Astrology & numerology

But a Ruby would be safest to wear, without the detailed analysis.

Astrologically, it it good to wear for the Lagna lord, 5th & 9th. lords provided they do not carry much negativity.

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Saikat92
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:26 am

Re: Suitable Gemstones For Life.

Post by Saikat92 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:17 pm

Ok, for my chart Sun is 6th Lord placed in 9th house with Mercury and in a close conjunction with Rahu, getting aspect from ketu , also ketu is debilitated in 3rd house getting aspect from sun,Mercury,Rahu and Jupiter, so in that scenario can i wear stones of Sun and ketu, and also Venus is the 3rd and 8th Lord and a enemy of LL Jupiter, so again gems of Venus is dangerous, that's why i asked for your expert opinion with respect to my chart...

User avatar
RishiRahul
Astrology Reader
Posts: 7147
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Kolkata, New York, Toronto
Contact:

Re: Suitable Gemstones For Life.

Post by RishiRahul » Wed May 01, 2019 3:06 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:26 am
Saikat92 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:35 am
Hi, My name is Saikat
These are my details:
D.o.b-14/12/1992
Place-Siliguri, West Bengal
Time:12:40pm.
What are the suitable and best gemstones for my life.
Hello,

Gemstones are meant to stengthen positive vibrations in life.

Gemstones for Sun (Ruby), Mars (red coral) are generally good for enhancing qualities of the Lagna Lord & the 4th & 9th lord.
Cats eye, and diamond may also suit, which may be only determined by a detailed analysis through Palmistry, Astrology & numerology

But a Ruby would be safest to wear, without the detailed analysis.

Astrologically, it it good to wear for the Lagna lord, 5th & 9th. lords provided they do not carry much negativity.

RishiRahul
Saikat92 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:17 pm
Ok, for my chart Sun is 6th Lord placed in 9th house with Mercury and in a close conjunction with Rahu, getting aspect from ketu , also ketu is debilitated in 3rd house getting aspect from sun,Mercury,Rahu and Jupiter, so in that scenario can i wear stones of Sun and ketu, and also Venus is the 3rd and 8th Lord and a enemy of LL Jupiter, so again gems of Venus is dangerous, that's why i asked for your expert opinion with respect to my chart...
For proper & detailed analysis whether the stones for Sun & Ketu will suit you or not, I use astrology, Numerology & Palmistry for a proper judgement, professionally.

The approximate judgement I have already mentioned.
http://www.rishirahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Saikat92
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:26 am

Re: Suitable Gemstones For Life.

Post by Saikat92 » Thu May 02, 2019 4:59 am

So, what will be your suggested remedy in my case?

Post Reply

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests