laid off, any hope for new job soon?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

beets

laid off, any hope for new job soon?

Post by beets » Tue May 07, 2013 3:37 am

I was laid off from my job a few days ago.  The unfortunate part is that I had been looking for a job for 2 years.  A job offer was nearly made but then they lost contracts at the last minute and are still waiting for some before hiring me.

I am also thinking of going back to school, even though I have a PhD.

1. Will I get a new job before Rahu-Venus AD starts, or will I have to wait until then only?
2. Is there any chance of going back to school full time in Rahu-Ve or will I only be working?

Is my career always going to be like this?

August 13, 1980
9:30 Am (not corrected for DST)
Grand Junction, Colorado, USA
Kanya lagna
thank you in advance. I am very depressed about this.

vivekvshetty

Re: laid off, any hope for new job soon?

Post by vivekvshetty » Tue May 07, 2013 2:38 pm

beets wrote:I was laid off from my job a few days ago.  The unfortunate part is that I had been looking for a job for 2 years.  A job offer was nearly made but then they lost contracts at the last minute and are still waiting for some before hiring me.

I am also thinking of going back to school, even though I have a PhD.

1. Will I get a new job before Rahu-Venus AD starts, or will I have to wait until then only?
2. Is there any chance of going back to school full time in Rahu-Ve or will I only be working?

Is my career always going to be like this?

August 13, 1980
9:30 Am (not corrected for DST)
Grand Junction, Colorado, USA
Kanya lagna
thank you in advance. I am very depressed about this.
Namaskaar beets ji,
i am getting Lagna as 3* 19' Kanyaa, is this right. I ask this because iam not too familiar with time zones and summer time corrections as followed in the U S of A.
vivek
To be a person is to be asleep.

beets

Post by beets » Tue May 07, 2013 5:32 pm

Sir,
Yes, you are correct.
thanks.

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Wed May 08, 2013 1:50 pm

Namaskaar beets ji,
You have a graha maalikaa yoga from the 10th to the 1st and this is also a Naabhasa yoga named as Danda yoga. The results ascribed to this yoga is not good and shows a hard life and wants a strict adherence to Dharma. The Lagna has too malefic grahas forming Yama yoga.
I am giving you the jyotish reasonings because i see that you have some knowledge of Jyotish as seen in your post.

The Buddhi Gati Dashaa of Guru from your coming birthday should be good as it is the Baadhakesh placed in the 12.
Try for job abroad or in places distant from your home town/city.
Chart does show that you will still pursue your studies further.
Be hopeful of the best.
vivek

beets

Post by beets » Wed May 08, 2013 2:38 pm

thank you sir.  It is hard to be hopeful of the best when so many terrible yogas in my chart.  So is there no saving grace?

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Wed May 08, 2013 2:52 pm

Namaskaar beets ji,
Baadhak in 12th is a blessing
vivek

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Wed May 08, 2013 3:36 pm

vivekvshetty wrote:Namaskaar beets ji,
Baadhak in 12th is a blessing
vivek
Namaskaar beets ji,
That was a hurried reply for which i am so sorry.
I did not study your horoscope in great depth and just saw the Raashi and the Danda yoga was very prominent. this does not mean by anyway that there are no other powerful favorable yogas in the chart. for this i will have to study in great detail and i am sure there are many yogas which favour you greatly. My knowledge of Jyotish is very limited compared to other stalwarts i had the great good fortune of learning from them, seeing them give readings and how they breath Jyotish 24/7. So it is not necessary that all my reading turn out true.
And hope is something nobody, no Graha, no God can take away from us. It is a window to see opportunity coming before it knocks at our door. Always keep it open.
your friend,
vivek

beets

Post by beets » Wed May 08, 2013 5:27 pm

thank you sir. I wondered about jupiter in 12th actually being beneficial for my lagna.

beets

Re: laid off, any hope for new job soon?

Post by beets » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:09 pm

I wanted to provide an update after many years. My career vastly improved in rahu-venus dasha, and has stabilized.
I have noticed that when in times of trouble, many astrologers will look for the negatives in a chart and focus on that and predict further doom and gloom, particularly those who are not very learned in the topic. I did not go and study further, as one astrologer predicted.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”