Can I have my Vedic Astrology Reading?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Post Reply
User avatar
samhope
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu 28 Mar, 2019 10:21 am
Location: Kolkata

Can I have my Vedic Astrology Reading?

Post by samhope » Sat 12 Aug, 2023 9:24 am

Hi All,

My Date of birth: 11-June-1980, Birth Place: Kolkata, India.

Can I have my Vedic Astrology Reading, please?

Thanks

User avatar
RishiRahul
Astrology Reader
Posts: 7197
Joined: Sat 24 Feb, 2007 9:47 am
Contact:

Re: Can I have my Vedic Astrology Reading?

Post by RishiRahul » Mon 14 Aug, 2023 8:05 am

samhope wrote:
Sat 12 Aug, 2023 9:24 am
Hi All,

My Date of birth: 11-June-1980, Birth Place: Kolkata, India.

Can I have my Vedic Astrology Reading, please?

Thanks
Hello Samhope,

For a Vedic astrology reading the time of birth is required, besides the date , month, year & place of birth.
You have not included the time of birth; or you dont know it?

RishiRahul

User avatar
samhope
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu 28 Mar, 2019 10:21 am
Location: Kolkata

Re: Can I have my Vedic Astrology Reading?

Post by samhope » Wed 16 Aug, 2023 7:20 am

Hello RishiRahul Sir,

The time of birth is 2:10 PM (Afternoon).

My Date of birth: 11-June-1980, Wednesday, Time: 2:10 PM, Birth Place: Kolkata, India.

Please let me know if you need any more details from me.

I look forward to know my Vedic Astrology Reading.

Thank you.

User avatar
RishiRahul
Astrology Reader
Posts: 7197
Joined: Sat 24 Feb, 2007 9:47 am
Contact:

Re: Can I have my Vedic Astrology Reading?

Post by RishiRahul » Fri 18 Aug, 2023 8:15 am

samhope wrote:
Wed 16 Aug, 2023 7:20 am
Hello RishiRahul Sir,

The time of birth is 2:10 PM (Afternoon).

My Date of birth: 11-June-1980, Wednesday, Time: 2:10 PM, Birth Place: Kolkata, India.

Please let me know if you need any more details from me.

I look forward to know my Vedic Astrology Reading.

Thank you.
Dear Samhope,

Your lagna lord Venus is in the 9th. house of luck/destiny; which normally does not delay progress, and you are generally an optimistic person.
Your atmakakaraka Sun is in the 8th. house with exalted moon in marankarak shthana.

This plus with minus makes your thinking very vibrant, always assaulted by imagination & sensitivity; life experiences are huge for you, being concerned with spiritual/ ethical matters/ seeking out the truth about life. Many of you are adepts at metaphysics.

The nodes in your 4th and 10th axis makes it difficult for you to achieve balance in work and home life.

Your Jupiter vimshottari dasa runs from 2016 for 16 years.
Sani antardasa in Jupiter mahadasa starts 2018, makes you feel cheated in life with some disruptions in the personal life, which could have affected your general health too, making you realise the need to be more independent, and go more your own path. The spark could have Aug to Oct 2018.


RishiRahul

User avatar
samhope
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu 28 Mar, 2019 10:21 am
Location: Kolkata

Re: Can I have my Vedic Astrology Reading?

Post by samhope » Sat 19 Aug, 2023 5:06 am

Thank you very much RishiRahul Sir :)

Can you please tell me a little more about my future predictions along with finance?

User avatar
RishiRahul
Astrology Reader
Posts: 7197
Joined: Sat 24 Feb, 2007 9:47 am
Contact:

Re: Can I have my Vedic Astrology Reading?

Post by RishiRahul » Tue 22 Aug, 2023 11:48 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Fri 18 Aug, 2023 8:15 am
samhope wrote:
Wed 16 Aug, 2023 7:20 am
Hello RishiRahul Sir,

The time of birth is 2:10 PM (Afternoon).

My Date of birth: 11-June-1980, Wednesday, Time: 2:10 PM, Birth Place: Kolkata, India.

Please let me know if you need any more details from me.

I look forward to know my Vedic Astrology Reading.

Thank you.
Dear Samhope,

Your lagna lord Venus is in the 9th. house of luck/destiny; which normally does not delay progress, and you are generally an optimistic person.
Your atmakakaraka Sun is in the 8th. house with exalted moon in marankarak shthana.

This plus with minus makes your thinking very vibrant, always assaulted by imagination & sensitivity; life experiences are huge for you, being concerned with spiritual/ ethical matters/ seeking out the truth about life. Many of you are adepts at metaphysics.

The nodes in your 4th and 10th axis makes it difficult for you to achieve balance in work and home life.

Your Jupiter vimshottari dasa runs from 2016 for 16 years.
Sani antardasa in Jupiter mahadasa starts 2018, makes you feel cheated in life with some disruptions in the personal life, which could have affected your general health too, making you realise the need to be more independent, and go more your own path. The spark could have Aug to Oct 2018.


RishiRahul
samhope wrote:
Sat 19 Aug, 2023 5:06 am
Thank you very much RishiRahul Sir :)

Can you please tell me a little more about my future predictions along with finance?
Dear Samhope,

But first, your feedback to my predictions will be helpful.

RishiRahul

User avatar
samhope
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu 28 Mar, 2019 10:21 am
Location: Kolkata

Re: Can I have my Vedic Astrology Reading?

Post by samhope » Wed 30 Aug, 2023 8:55 am

Dear RishiRahul Sir,

Most of your prediction about me is very accurate.

As you said "The nodes in your 4th and 10th axis make it difficult for you to achieve balance in work and home life." - it is mostly accurate.

"You are generally an optimistic person." - Yes, I am an optimistic person I think.

"Your Jupiter Vimshottari dasa runs from 2016 for 16 years." - Yes, I know it. Also, I heard that the Jupiter dasa is not that good for a Tula Lagna person like me. Can you please tell me about this, I may be wrong.

"Sani Antardasa in Jupiter Mahadasa starts 2018, makes you feel cheated" - it is very accurate, this happened in the first half of 2018.

"could have affected your general health too" - Yes it is accurate, my health was a little affected in 2020-2021.

"making you realize the need to be more independent, and go more your own path." - it seems accurate.

I would like to ask you if you please tell me about my present life prediction on "Ketu Antardasa in Jupiter Mahadasa" which started this month. And about "Venus Antardasa in Jupiter Mahadasa" which will start on July'24.

Thank you very much!

User avatar
samhope
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu 28 Mar, 2019 10:21 am
Location: Kolkata

Re: Can I have my Vedic Astrology Reading?

Post by samhope » Sat 02 Sep, 2023 5:42 am

Hello RishiRahul Sir,

Good Morning!

Can you please see my feedback and let me know about my future predictions?

Thank you :)
RishiRahul wrote:
Tue 22 Aug, 2023 11:48 am
RishiRahul wrote:
Fri 18 Aug, 2023 8:15 am
samhope wrote:
Wed 16 Aug, 2023 7:20 am
Hello RishiRahul Sir,

The time of birth is 2:10 PM (Afternoon).

My Date of birth: 11-June-1980, Wednesday, Time: 2:10 PM, Birth Place: Kolkata, India.

Please let me know if you need any more details from me.

I look forward to know my Vedic Astrology Reading.

Thank you.
Dear Samhope,

Your lagna lord Venus is in the 9th. house of luck/destiny; which normally does not delay progress, and you are generally an optimistic person.
Your atmakakaraka Sun is in the 8th. house with exalted moon in marankarak shthana.

This plus with minus makes your thinking very vibrant, always assaulted by imagination & sensitivity; life experiences are huge for you, being concerned with spiritual/ ethical matters/ seeking out the truth about life. Many of you are adepts at metaphysics.

The nodes in your 4th and 10th axis makes it difficult for you to achieve balance in work and home life.

Your Jupiter vimshottari dasa runs from 2016 for 16 years.
Sani antardasa in Jupiter mahadasa starts 2018, makes you feel cheated in life with some disruptions in the personal life, which could have affected your general health too, making you realise the need to be more independent, and go more your own path. The spark could have Aug to Oct 2018.


RishiRahul
samhope wrote:
Sat 19 Aug, 2023 5:06 am
Thank you very much RishiRahul Sir :)

Can you please tell me a little more about my future predictions along with finance?
Dear Samhope,

But first, your feedback to my predictions will be helpful.

RishiRahul

User avatar
RishiRahul
Astrology Reader
Posts: 7197
Joined: Sat 24 Feb, 2007 9:47 am
Contact:

Re: Can I have my Vedic Astrology Reading?

Post by RishiRahul » Sun 03 Sep, 2023 7:04 am

samhope wrote:
Wed 30 Aug, 2023 8:55 am
Dear RishiRahul Sir,

Most of your prediction about me is very accurate.

As you said "The nodes in your 4th and 10th axis make it difficult for you to achieve balance in work and home life." - it is mostly accurate.

"You are generally an optimistic person." - Yes, I am an optimistic person I think.

"Your Jupiter Vimshottari dasa runs from 2016 for 16 years." - Yes, I know it. Also, I heard that the Jupiter dasa is not that good for a Tula Lagna person like me. Can you please tell me about this, I may be wrong.

"Sani Antardasa in Jupiter Mahadasa starts 2018, makes you feel cheated" - it is very accurate, this happened in the first half of 2018.

"could have affected your general health too" - Yes it is accurate, my health was a little affected in 2020-2021.

"making you realize the need to be more independent, and go more your own path." - it seems accurate.

I would like to ask you if you please tell me about my present life prediction on "Ketu Antardasa in Jupiter Mahadasa" which started this month. And about "Venus Antardasa in Jupiter Mahadasa" which will start on July'24.

Thank you very much!


Dear Samhope,

Thank you for the feedback.

Since Ketu afflicts your fourth house of mental felicity, and being placed with difficulty from Dasa lord Jupiter, & affecting difficult Arudhas, the period unsettling, difficult and slow, for which you may feel cornered in ventures you would wish to push now onward between Sept & Nov 2023 may causing some disappointment/delays in the next few months (possibly around March 2024.

Unfortunately I cannot say whether the venture carries on or stops without a proper reading, as with the limited details my predictions get limited.
But of course, you could give feedbacks.

Good luck

RishiRahul

User avatar
samhope
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu 28 Mar, 2019 10:21 am
Location: Kolkata

Re: Can I have my Vedic Astrology Reading?

Post by samhope » Wed 06 Sep, 2023 11:11 am

Dear RishiRahul Sir,

Thank you very much again for your predictions about my Ketu Antardasa in 2023-24. Since you said the coming period might be a little difficult, I should be more cautious.

Best Regards,
SamHope

Post Reply

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests