Can I have my Vedic Astrology Reading?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

samhope

Can I have my Vedic Astrology Reading?

Post by samhope » Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:24 am

Hi All,

My Date of birth: 11-June-1980, Birth Place: Kolkata, India.

Can I have my Vedic Astrology Reading, please?

Thanks

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Can I have my Vedic Astrology Reading?

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:05 am

samhope wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:24 am
Hi All,

My Date of birth: 11-June-1980, Birth Place: Kolkata, India.

Can I have my Vedic Astrology Reading, please?

Thanks
Hello Samhope,

For a Vedic astrology reading the time of birth is required, besides the date , month, year & place of birth.
You have not included the time of birth; or you dont know it?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

samhope

Post by samhope » Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:20 am

Hello RishiRahul Sir,

The time of birth is 2:10 PM (Afternoon).

My Date of birth: 11-June-1980, Wednesday, Time: 2:10 PM, Birth Place: Kolkata, India.

Please let me know if you need any more details from me.

I look forward to know my Vedic Astrology Reading.

Thank you.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:15 am

samhope wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:20 am
Hello RishiRahul Sir,

My Date of birth: 11-June-1980, Wednesday, Time: 2:10 PM, Birth Place: Kolkata, India.

Thank you.
Dear Samhope,

Your lagna lord Venus is in the 9th. house of luck/destiny; which normally does not delay progress, and you are generally an optimistic person.
Your atmakakaraka Sun is in the 8th. house with exalted moon in marankarak shthana.

This plus with minus makes your thinking very vibrant, always assaulted by imagination & sensitivity; life experiences are huge for you, being concerned with spiritual/ ethical matters/ seeking out the truth about life. Many of you are adepts at metaphysics.

The nodes in your 4th and 10th axis makes it difficult for you to achieve balance in work and home life.

Your Jupiter vimshottari dasa runs from 2016 for 16 years.
Sani antardasa in Jupiter mahadasa starts 2018, makes you feel cheated in life with some disruptions in the personal life, which could have affected your general health too, making you realise the need to be more independent, and go more your own path. The spark could have Aug to Oct 2018.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

samhope

Post by samhope » Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:06 am

Thank you very much RishiRahul Sir :)

Can you please tell me a little more about my future predictions along with finance?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:48 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:15 am
samhope wrote:
Hello RishiRahul Sir,

Thank you.
Dear Samhope,

Your lagna lord Venus is in the 9th. house of luck/destiny; which normally does not delay progress, and you are generally an optimistic person.
Your atmakakaraka Sun is in the 8th. house with exalted moon in marankarak shthana.

This plus with minus makes your thinking very vibrant, always assaulted by imagination & sensitivity; life experiences are huge for you, being concerned with spiritual/ ethical matters/ seeking out the truth about life. Many of you are adepts at metaphysics.

The nodes in your 4th and 10th axis makes it difficult for you to achieve balance in work and home life.

Sani antardasa in Jupiter mahadasa starts 2018, makes you feel cheated in life with some disruptions in the personal life, which could have affected your general health too, making you realise the need to be more independent, and go more your own path. The spark could have Aug to Oct 2018.

RishiRahul
samhope wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:06 am

Can you please tell me a little more about my future predictions along with finance?
Dear Samhope,

But first, your feedback to my predictions will be helpful.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

samhope

Post by samhope » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:55 am

Dear RishiRahul Sir,

Most of your prediction about me is very accurate.

As you said "The nodes in your 4th and 10th axis make it difficult for you to achieve balance in work and home life." - it is mostly accurate.

"You are generally an optimistic person." - Yes, I am an optimistic person I think.

"Your Jupiter Vimshottari dasa runs from 2016 for 16 years." - Yes, I know it. Also, I heard that the Jupiter dasa is not that good for a Tula Lagna person like me. Can you please tell me about this, I may be wrong.

"Sani Antardasa in Jupiter Mahadasa starts 2018, makes you feel cheated" - it is very accurate, this happened in the first half of 2018.

"could have affected your general health too" - Yes it is accurate, my health was a little affected in 2020-2021.

"making you realize the need to be more independent, and go more your own path." - it seems accurate.

I would like to ask you if you please tell me about my present life prediction on "Ketu Antardasa in Jupiter Mahadasa" which started this month. And about "Venus Antardasa in Jupiter Mahadasa" which will start on July'24.

Thank you very much!

samhope

Post by samhope » Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:42 am

Hello RishiRahul Sir,

Good Morning!

Can you please see my feedback and let me know about my future predictions?

Thank you :)
RishiRahul wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:48 am
RishiRahul wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:15 am
samhope wrote:
Hello RishiRahul Sir,

Thank you.
Dear Samhope,

RishiRahul
samhope wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:06 am

Dear Samhope,

But first, your feedback to my predictions will be helpful.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:04 am

samhope wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:55 am
Dear RishiRahul Sir,

Most of your prediction about me is very accurate.

As you said "The nodes in your 4th and 10th axis make it difficult for you to achieve balance in work and home life." - it is mostly accurate.

"You are generally an optimistic person." - Yes, I am an optimistic person I think.

"Your Jupiter Vimshottari dasa runs from 2016 for 16 years." - Yes, I know it. Also, I heard that the Jupiter dasa is not that good for a Tula Lagna person like me. Can you please tell me about this, I may be wrong.

"Sani Antardasa in Jupiter Mahadasa starts 2018, makes you feel cheated" - it is very accurate, this happened in the first half of 2018.

"could have affected your general health too" - Yes it is accurate, my health was a little affected in 2020-2021.

"making you realize the need to be more independent, and go more your own path." - it seems accurate.

I would like to ask you if you please tell me about my present life prediction on "Ketu Antardasa in Jupiter Mahadasa" which started this month. And about "Venus Antardasa in Jupiter Mahadasa" which will start on July'24.

Thank you very much!

Dear Samhope,

Thank you for the feedback.

Since Ketu afflicts your fourth house of mental felicity, and being placed with difficulty from Dasa lord Jupiter, & affecting difficult Arudhas, the period unsettling, difficult and slow, for which you may feel cornered in ventures you would wish to push now onward between Sept & Nov 2023 may causing some disappointment/delays in the next few months (possibly around March 2024.

Unfortunately I cannot say whether the venture carries on or stops without a proper reading, as with the limited details my predictions get limited.
But of course, you could give feedbacks.

Good luck

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

samhope

Post by samhope » Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:11 am

Dear RishiRahul Sir,

Thank you very much again for your predictions about my Ketu Antardasa in 2023-24. Since you said the coming period might be a little difficult, I should be more cautious.

Best Regards,
SamHope

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”