for anyone that have time to give an insight

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Light2000

for anyone that have time to give an insight

Post by Light2000 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:12 pm

For some time i've been studying astrology, many people read my chart but some points  (that i think that are important) they don't talk about it.

So i tought that maybe vedic astrology could have other insights or other perspectives. I don't have questions about the future, is only about potential and personality. If i need to write more things please tell me and i will add more information.

Place of birth: Coimbra, Portugal
Coimbra: Local:  40º 11’ 52",57 N ,  8º 26’ 37",11 W
hour: 2.15am
date: 12 of september 1979

Thank you in advance

vivekvshetty

Are you sure?

Post by vivekvshetty » Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:20 pm

Are you sure of your birth time, if you are studying Astrology, i think we have to add atleast two minutes to your birth time.
One question- how good are you in maths?
Any connection to Mechanical and engineering feild?
One elder brother?
Many changes in jobs, trying out new ones every time. Earning fairly well?
Chart shows business as well as service and chances of contract job. Career started early and education while doing job is also seen.
Married life is not so promising.

confirm the reading and we can start with insights.

for now,
vivek

Light2000

Re: Are you sure?

Post by Light2000 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:11 pm

vivekvshetty wrote:Are you sure of your birth time, if you are studying Astrology, i think we have to add atleast two minutes to your birth time.
One question- how good are you in maths?
Any connection to Mechanical and engineering feild?
One elder brother?
Many changes in jobs, trying out new ones every time. Earning fairly well?
Chart shows business as well as service and chances of contract job. Career started early and education while doing job is also seen.
Married life is not so promising.

confirm the reading and we can start with insights.

for now,
vivek
Hi vivek

completly sure about my birth time i don't have, my mother says it was at 2.08 am and my father at 2:15am but at register of birth is 2:15am like my father says.
I was never good at maths at school and always had dificulty to understand it.
I'm not at enginner field, but i can repair almost all electric thing at my house, is liek it borned with me because i don't have any studies at that area.
I don't have any brother or sister.
yes already had many jobs, but like i get bored of it i always change, and i'm earning fairly well at the moment true.
Yes i'm thinking at open a bussiness alone.
Yes i statred very young to study and praticing what i'd like to do for living, and is that that i'm thinking to do a bussiness at the moment.
About the marriage thing, i live with my boyfriend for 7 years now, all cool, very peacefull, he wants to marry but i don't feel the need.

If you need any more information, please tell me and i will add.

thank you

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:00 pm

OK,
Was your delivery normal?
let us now concentrate only on the rasi chart and see what it promises.
Mars in the first house and also the day lord being vargottama shows some fame in physical activities (sports).
Mars rules sharp objects and some scar etc may be aquired.
First lord in the third house is bad for elder co-borns, but gives you much courage and makes you a fighter. Passion to be kept under check.
So many planets in the third house. ketu in the 9th all these require remedies, ketu in the 9th gives mistake in worship and show past mistakes catching up. Moon in the 12th is exalted but may show problems in motherhood.
be very respectful towards teachers and elders as the chart shows a curse from a teacher.

for now,
vivek

Rohiniranjan

Re: for anyone that have time to give an insight

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 am

This might sound a bit discordant and even pretentious to modern minds but this is exactly why I discourage people from quickie-testing astrology and jyotish! It must be entered into seriously and with trust.

It is not a machine that can be operated skilfully just because you have read the manual and have test-driven it!

It is more than two brains meeting, and yes it carries karmic overtones, just the act of reading a chart properly.

Unfortunately, you did not even have the trust to disclose your name, and you expect people to enter your reality and describe it to you?

Hence the confusion -- which will continue as long as trust remains just around the corner but not in sight!

Rohiniranjan

[quote="Light2000"]For some time i've been studying astrology, many people read my chart but some points  (that i think that are important) they don't talk about it.

So i tought that maybe vedic astrology could have other insights or other perspectives. I don't have questions about the future, is only about potential and personality. If i need to write more things please tell me and i will add more information.

Place of birth: Coimbra, Portugal
Coimbra: Local:  40º 11’ 52",57 N ,  8º 26’ 37",11 W
hour: 2.15am
date: 12 of september 1979

Thank you in advance[/quote]

Light2000

Post by Light2000 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:35 am

rohiniranjan wrote:This might sound a bit discordant and even pretentious to modern minds but this is exactly why I discourage people from quickie-testing astrology and jyotish! It must be entered into seriously and with trust.

It is not a machine that can be operated skilfully just because you have read the manual and have test-driven it!

It is more than two brains meeting, and yes it carries karmic overtones, just the act of reading a chart properly.

Unfortunately, you did not even have the trust to disclose your name, and you expect people to enter your reality and describe it to you?

Hence the confusion -- which will continue as long as trust remains just around the corner but not in sight!

Rohiniranjan
Hmm isn't about trust or not to trust, just didn't remember to write the name.

Patricia margarido lopes dos santos

is that ok?
don't take first conclusions wiht out remembering the person please.
If i had anything to hide i wouldn't make this question.

Take care
Patricia Margarido Lopes Dos Santos

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:30 pm

Thanks! Look at it this way. If I had not asked, your name would have remained a secret!

In astrology, the more one asks, the more serious it gets. The more the signs and planets reveal!

RR

[quote="Light2000"][quote="rohiniranjan"]This might sound a bit discordant and even pretentious to modern minds but this is exactly why I discourage people from quickie-testing astrology and jyotish! It must be entered into seriously and with trust.

Rohiniranjan

[/quote]

Hmm isn't about trust or not to trust, just didn't remember to write the name.

Patricia margarido lopes dos santos

is that ok?
don't take first conclusions wiht out remembering the person please.
If i had anything to hide i wouldn't make this question.

Take care
Patricia Margarido Lopes Dos Santos[/quote]

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”