Venus dasa

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

shivam0101

Venus dasa

Post by shivam0101 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:47 am

Dear Astrologers,

1. How will be venus dasa for me?
2. In my chart, Jupiter is combust, does that mean while applying points(a.v), should i have to give 0?

my details are:

27-06-78
  7:30 PM (IST)
  Bangalore

Thanks

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:01 pm

Dear,
You may get a lot of push from inside to get involved in some relation or attracted toward some member of opposite sex which will be the sign that you are getting bad effect of the Sun and your coming time will be full of trouble. If you will be able to control your sexual desires and will be able to divert your mind toward meditation you will not only get enhancement in your status in your own vision but also will get a lot of good time through out the year. Any depression or feeling of guilt or frustration will be the root cause of your bad time as it will lead to wrong decisions. As the Sun is having transit of YAMA?S home, it is the lord of Dharma hence normal person can not give remedies of such transit.
Please be alert from any kind of injury or long drive or sickness, it can prove very damaging to you. If transit of Ketu is not in favor then it will be worst kind of damage.
From the starting of your present year, the malefic effect of Mercury will show its color to you. Every thing will go completely against you and you may incur much loss or will get problem in service. All this will be due to your own decisions or over confidence or blind faith or due to your careless ness, and We will have no surprise if the pool of your income may get shrink to very low or will get a lot of financial strain a loss will be buried under a lot of debts. Do not get involved in any kind of litigation and if any case is already in process, then it can go against you. Some time native gets some heavy loan for house or building and this satisfies the financial setback to native, and other malefic effects eases in his life.
Instead of love, according to astrology, you will get more attracted toward decorating your house and getting involved in social life. You are destined to get good success and fame in that regard. On course you will close to some member of opposite sex who will be socially high placed and may also get related, but it will be short time love relation. Your will get attracted more toward prosperity, sexual enjoyment and fame rather then love. During the year new relations and innovation can not be ruled out, if you are having any link with media then you will get very good exposure.
If you are staying far from your birthplace, then any try for change will land you to the place of your birth or place of your mothers birth. Under such transit (if Mercury is also in favor) birth of male child, use to be occur in family. In respect of domestic front it is a very stressful and peace less year and from the 4th month, of your birthday, you have to keep cool and do not react in any circumstances, otherwise possibilities are there that due to your over reaction you may invite more tension. During such transit you can expect increase of family member. According to Vedic astrology, it is a very much-mixed time when tension and good news exists altogether in life.
As far as love life is concern, you will get it, but marriage (if unmarried) cannot be guaranteed. According to Vedic astrology it is the time of decorating your house and getting involved in social life. You are destined to get good success and fame in that regard. Your relation will develop with many peoples and you will also come across with some very nice friend during 2nd or 8th month from your last birthday. If you are planning to decorate your home or purchase some electronic equipment it will prove very much auspicious and will remain with you for long time without trouble. Your desire to see different places will surely get a boost and as far as glamour and fun are concern it is a nice year. In case of family holder the demand of money will always remain more and more. The reason may be some social compulsion or you will expend much in luxury and feeling of joy will remain with you. During the year new relations and innovation can not be ruled out, if you are having any link with media then you will get very good exposure.

Remedies
(1)Donating Bread and sugar to Cow will prove beneficial for Children health.
(2) Till your next birthday, do not use leather items, as it can be made of Cow leather.

Ramendra Singh bhadauria
Jaipur

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hi Shivam 0101

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:19 am

I thought I had sent you these predictions earlier... probably it was not posted somehow.
Do send a feedback for the efforts taken.

The effects of your Venus and its dasa are given below:-
Your Venus in cancer is a very emotional Venus; not known to be good for marital harmony, but gives a sensuous nature, with vivid imaginations, responsive to emotions, needs to love and be loved, accept love when offered, particularly with more mature persons. Has a strong maternal instinct.
Your Venus is aspected by ketu, which could bring secret relations with the opposite sex (though Parashar states that ketu does not cast any aspect on planets). The present placement of Venus also gives an utopian/impractical touch. Could attract multiple relations with the opposite sex.

Your Venus in nakshatra of mercury and own sub assures betterment and development in respect to professional matters, marriage, but in material terms only. Could give a beautiful wife. Qualitatively the marriage becomes, sort of, non existent. The Venus dasa gives social contacts with many people.

Such a Venus gives finances through marriage, or and through the deceased or hidden wealth. gives much expenditure, and money wasted too. Fluctuating gains are seen…not steady.
Health wise will expose hidden health problems, giving multiple ailments like diabetes during the second half of Venus dasa.  There will be eye troubles too. The native will be worried regarding children and spouse. Will have many short distance travels during its dasa. The native will attract enemies; there could face separation with relations too.
Such a Venus has formed ‘vesi’ yoga, a solar yoga which gives good background, certainly stable finances, and good progress during Venus dasa.
Venus, taking part in viparith raja yoga gives the special ability to perform in leaps and bounds, but hinders mental peace.
RishiRahul

AJ

Post by AJ » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:42 am

Dear Shivam,

First answer this:
What happened to you between end-Nov 2000 and end-Jan 2002? Be as frank as you can, it will help in future predictions.

I believe your Venus dasa will go very well in the worldly and material sense. You will earn very well, your finances will increase and you should profit from working abroad. However, you will need to attend to your health. Watch out for kidney stones, liver or general abdomen problems and attend to them quickly.

How is your mother's health?

All the best and God bless :)

Om Gam Ganpataye Namah.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hi A.J.

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:20 pm

hope you are doing fine. Are you the A.J. who had his palms posted in the mysticboard regarding double head line? Your thread was really great with so many palmists joining.
Since I had bookmarked this topic as I love discussing technicals like venus in astrology, I feel interested to offer my line of thinking, in the hope to share tecnicals amongst us.

I am offering to predict whatever had happened between Nov 2000 to end Jan 2002 to Shivam:
He was running Vimshottari Ketu dasa and Mars antaradasa from Dec 10th. 2000 ( being Kujavad ketu, this period was indicative of sudden happenings or decisions in his life). Mars the antar lord is in the nakshatra and sub of Venus.
      Venus, the star and sub lord of Mars( the main topic of this thread becomes important here again) gives results again.
       Venus here gives results regarding houses 6, 11 and 7 as per krishnamurhty paddhati system. Mercury was the active planet but not well disposed.
      There certainly a new venture/ plan undertaken in the second half 2000(plan started between Sept 6th and Sept 20th. with the zero hour  in Dec 2000. It probably was a profession related venture. This period being 2000 ( age approx 22), a period where one is getting higher educated/professional. So at this period he  undertook a new venture which had ramifications on his professional and financial life. Arth fasctors show powerful gains, but losses thereafter( later) - a hung situation  resulted.
       Mid 2001 to mid 2002 gave new situations/environment having much aggressions, internally. Jan/Feb 2002 was indicative, despite powerful/dynamic efforts to sustain.
       This entire period though troublesome regarding financial ventures was merit building. Home/house matters suffered affliction Some Relief came after this period was over, though out of context as it is outside the purview mentioned.

A report from both ends would be appreciated so that we can improve our knowledge of this divine science.

RishiRahul

AJ

Post by AJ » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:55 pm

Namaskaar Rahul,

Yes, I'm the same AJ :)  And are you the same Rahul in a new avatar? If yes, the it's great to hear from you again.

I'm tied up with worldly duties today, but will certainly be honoured to continue this thread with you tomorrow. Till then.

God bless :)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:24 am

Namashkar A.J.ji
Yes, correctly said here I am in a  new avatara... my main one.
The old avatara was created by me as I did not know how I would perform in a forum like this. I guess everyone has their weaknesses.
Hope to hear from you soon.
RishiRahul

shivam0101

Post by shivam0101 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:11 am

Can i post my problems in private?

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”