Marriage Problem

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

coolnut

Marriage Problem

Post by coolnut » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:33 am

MY Name is Gaurav D.O.B. -08-11-1978 , Pleace -Samrala (Punjab). Please any one help Me to see my Kundli . what is the problem regarding Marriage. No Peoper suitabilty i have found regarding my partner profile, I discuss with many astrologer but no one tell me the right solution. pelase Help Me.

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:10 am

Hi Gaurav

You forgot to mention ur time of birth.... without it its not possible to cast a chart

coolnut

Post by coolnut » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:09 am

MY Name is Gaurav D.O.B. -08-11-1978 , Time : 10.18 AM ,Pleace -Samrala (Punjab). Please any one help Me to see my Kundli . what is the problem regarding Marriage. No Peoper suitabilty i have found regarding my partner profile, I discuss with many astrologer but no one tell me the right solution. pelase Help Me.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:48 am

Maybe the right solution stay inside yourself.

Even if a chart can give you some information, it will always be YOU who shall attract the other sex.

If you are open, honest and give respect to those you meet you might find a solution to your problem :)

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:52 am

according to my analysis the native is having troubles in marriage because of following reasons

1. asendant lord,  though in exaltation is in 8 th house
2. karka for marriage(for males) Venus is in deep combustion...
3. mars the strong 12th lord (a separative planet) aspects the 7th house it also causes manglik dosha
4. 7th lord mercury is in 12th....
   it is malefic because of two reasons
   a)it suffers from kendradhipati dosha
   b)it is with a strong malefic
    also it is badhkesh for this ascendent...

its antardasha is upto 27-12-2007
   marriage is not possible at least till this date
Last edited by RajeevSharma on Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:53 am

if learned members can add to above it will be highly appreciated
Last edited by RajeevSharma on Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

coolnut

Post by coolnut » Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:57 am

Thx Rajeev For your analysis. But any kind of suggestion if you have regarding this issue so that results should be in postive manner. i.e early ,

Waiting for reply

AJ

Post by AJ » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:19 am

Dear Gaurav,

As Rajeev has correctly pointed out, there are a couple of problems you need to overcome.
1. Your 7th lord is in the 12th (6th from the 7th), in the nakshatra of Saturn. This creates obstacles, difficulties and delays in finding a suitable and lasting partner. It is also with 12th lord Mars which will exaggerate these effects. The good news is that exalted lagnesh Jupiter protects both Mercury and Mars by aspect. So things will work out with a mixture of faith and caution. Here is what you need to do:

A). Make SURE you match charts and find a suitable Manglik to fully negate any residual Mangal dosha.

B). EVERY Wednesday do a lep of Ganeshji (made of white marble, at least 6"-8" tall) with a combination of sindhur and chameli ka tel, offer boondi ladoo as prasad and recite Ganesh Aarti as you do the lep. Be sure to light dhoop, deep when you do this puja. Distribute the prasad amongst the less fortunate and take some yourself. Also recite this 11 times on a daily basis, as and when you can - "Aum Vakratunda Vidmahe, Vighanarajaya Dhimahi, Tanno Danti Prachodayat"

C). EVERY Tuesday present boondi prasad to Hanumanji, recite Hanuman Chalisa every day. Distribute the prasad amongst the less fortunate and take some yourself. Also recite this 11 times every day - "Aum Anjaneyaye Vidmahe, Mahabalaye Dhimahi, Tanno Hanuman Prachodayat." Be kind and helpful to younger brothers and other young men.

As far as time of marriage is concerned, end-April 2007 till mid-Aug 2007 may prove auspicious for finding a suitable match, and a winter 2007 wedding is possible. The girl will have an energetic presence, a brightness and shine in her eyes, and will speak very well. But she may have deep, strong passions and opinions which you need to be aware of and adjust to. She or her family may also be from a distant place rather than close by. But that's not important.

Keep doing the puja and have faith in God :)

Om Gam Ganpataye Namah.

coolnut

Post by coolnut » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:34 am

Thanks for your Advice AJ. I think It might me possible results.

AJ

Post by AJ » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:55 am

God bless :)

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”