Advice needed desperately, please help

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

bhatboy

Advice needed desperately, please help

Post by bhatboy » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:21 pm

Respected Astrologers,

My name is Praveen and I have consulted several astrologers for my problem. I am in the Import/Export consulting business and had a moderately successful business till about a year back. For the past 1 year no project that comes my way gets completed(hence I don't get paid). A lot of astrologers told me a lot of different things. Some say it is because of Saturn, some say its because of Mercury. Almost every single planet in the chart has benn blamed by some one or the other. Extensive poojas were conducted still the situation does not change. My details are as below -

Date of Birth: 27/Nov/1970
Time: 08.45 AM
Place: MAdurai, Tamil NAdu, India

I have been divorced once and am now remarried.

Please please please tell me if this is a temporary phase and if so when things will improve. If not temporary, please tell me what I should do to salvage whet little is left in life. Or should I shut down my business and look for a job.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Praveen
Attachments
horo.JPG
horo.JPG (90 KiB) Viewed 1640 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:33 pm

Hi Praveen,
I see that you will get a good professional lead between Nov 27th. 2007 to Feb 16th. 2008.
But for proper predictions I need to know what happened been mid 2005 to end 2006, with time factors mentioned.
Also April 2007 to Oct 2007 could attract good.
I await your reply for certain predictions, also being too tired as I gave elaborate predictions in your other post.
RishiRahul

bhatboy

Post by bhatboy » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:42 am

Dear Rahulji,

Mid 2005 I got divorced from my first wife and end 2006 (October) I got married again to a wonderful lady.

Regards,

Praveen

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Praveen Bhatt

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:17 pm

Your mercury planet is good in material  respects, besides being expenseful. Every planet can be said to be good and bad in some respects. So let us find excuses in planets.
            Problems in planets show problem in our natures too. You have to learn to have a balance in your mind. internally or externally. Your chart is also willing to give you the free will to gat rid of the aggression factors. That is a good sign.
             The first part of your type of mercury dasa is difficult( mercury dasa mercury antardasa) and crrooked.
From Nov/Dec 2007 the said adverse effects of you Mercury in mercury will be over. Around Feb 8th. 2008 you will be catapulted into a new environment.
Try to control the agrresive part of your nature in dealings.

Now for the answer you wanted, though the better answer lies in your nature. Dont be overworked mentally because you feel that the others are not enough right. Tolerance is the day. Think they are fools, and inferior to you.
The stabilty will start  from  mid 2008. Rest I leave for later.
I think I have been able to answer your question.

Regarding the prospects for this year, around  March 3oth. 2007 onwards something could turn, though not major, again after May 7th 2007, you could get some better relief too.
Do give me a feedback of this years developments at th said periods, keeping in mind the efforts taken and for the betterment of this science for the benefit of mankind.
RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”