Quesry on saturn

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

bhatboy

Quesry on saturn

Post by bhatboy » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:25 am

What is the effect of Debilitated retrograde Saturn on a saggitarius ascendant?

AJ

Post by AJ » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:29 am

Hello,

You have probably not received a reply because your question is both vague and imprecise. If you would like someone to help you, please provide complete birth details and try to ask a focussed question. I am sure someone will assist you.

All the best and God bless :)

bhatboy

Query on Saturn

Post by bhatboy » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:36 am

OK AJ got it. Birthdate is 27 Nov 1970, Time 08.45 AM, Place of Birth is Madurai (Tamil NAdu), India 77E56, 9N23

Thanks

Praveen

PS: IF you could kindly tell me about my financial/business prospects I would be grateful.

AJ

Post by AJ » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:02 am

Dear Praveen,

I will do the best I can.

What happened between end-March 1997 and early-March 1998? Hmmm.
Anyway, Are you away from your birth-place or abroad yet? If not, then you would profit by moving, the sooner the better. If you can't, then do business with MNC's, export, foreign trade or anything having a foreign connection. Try not to invest your own money where there is the slightest doubt of risk involved. Avoid doing business on your partner or wife's name, use your own instead. Try and make plans to move after August 2008, if possible.

You will profit from Ganesh puja, if done regularly. All the best :)

God bless.

bhatboy

Query on Saturn

Post by bhatboy » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:09 am

Hmmm.... Nothing much happened in 97-98. I am away from my birthplace though not abroad. My business is related to foreign trade. I am a representative of a few foreign companies in India. I dont invest my money in business. Business is in my name. I don't understand the moving. Do you mean I should emigrate?

Any chances of business improving in the coming future? Its rather dull right now.

AJ

Post by AJ » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:58 pm

Dear Praveen,

I'm tied up with worldly duties today, but will certainly reply tomorrow. I see you have a new post as well. Till then.

God bless.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hi

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:07 pm

Being a lover of this science, therefore keeping to theory only foe the present and not the birth details I offer technical predictions for further discussion by esteemed astrologers:
Saturn for Sagittarius ascendant becomes 2nd. and 3rd. lord is retrograde in the 5th house: The house of finance, communacting abilities and  speculation/affairs/children receives problems.Indirectly the 4th house or house of home. would be affected too. So these areas would be troublesome, yet will play an important role in life.  As a corollary to the statement, 1998 to 2000 there were major changes thru constraints.
Whatever classics say, retograde planets are always troublesome. However retrograde Saturn in Aries is good as it takes away first and then gives.
Comments please also A.J.ji
RishiRahul

AJ

Post by AJ » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:01 am

Namaskaar Rahulji,

Yes, a retrograde debilitated Saturn is considered stronger than just a forward moving debilitated Saturn. This may tend to exaggerate the negative significations of Saturn by lordship and house position. However, it does impart an internal strength to bravely face life's challenges and find a way through them.

Being in the 5th house, it does tend to cause misfortune on account of love affairs or love marriage as well, and with an aspect on the 7th house with 7th lord Mercury in the 12th and debilitated in D-9, loss of wife or failure of marriage cannot be ruled out. I would not pin too many hopes on the Saturn in question here because not only is it in the Nakshatra of 6th lord Venus, but in D-9 it is again uncomfortable in Scorpio with an affliction from Rahu as well. Plus as a malefic it has also attained maximum Shad Bala, only increasing it's ability to cause harm.

To Praveen, yes, I believe you should emigrate after second-half of 2008 and find your fortune in a foreign land. Business will pick up some more after first-week April, 2007.

God bless.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:00 pm

Naamaashkar A.J.ji,
My predictions earlier were not from the birth chart, but from the fact---'Retrograde & debilitated Saturn for Sagittarius ascendant.
However your explanations are lucid and very expressive denoted by a square shaped( broad) palm, though out of context.
However checking out on the chart, first thing to be noted is retrograde Saturn and a retrograde venus. Such natives face problems with the karakata of Saturn and Venus. ie: the tendency of a self conscious defeatism due to Saturn; problems in matters of affection.
Again 4 planets in one house without one being in graha yuddha and combust: An ascetic, due to hurts in life, but a mentally rich one. This shows a native  who turns into a ascetic( in modern terms= healthy spiritual growth to maintain sense of balance(conjunction in libra)=== Powerful spiritual development is seen, without being turned out of balance. Such people conquer loneliness into aloneness. Needless to say this is aided by Retrograde Saturn. Saturn in the house of Mars disturbs  and stifles the  whatever aggresive traits the native traits, leading to balance ( Libra) disturbed being disturbed by the healthy 4 planets. Healthy due to they not being combust or in planetary war= A wonderful spiritual development.

Again Saturn aspecting moon, venus, mars, Jupiter shows respectively delays in ventures, dissapoinment in romantic feeling, much aggression in life and an aid to spiritualism.

The native will stay away from the spouse and children.

In the bhava chart the mars shifts to the 10th. house, away from the aspect of Saturn, lessening aggression, and by focussing on his 10th. house( profession). This again betrays a person conquering aggression and loss of balance. Here the shifting planet mars id the 12th. lord and the 9th. lord is withe 10th lord is the 12th. house, increasing foreign prospects.
So much for the shifting of planets.
He is running mercury dasa in the 12th. house with the 9th. lord. Will get the blessings his father gave him and due to poorva punya.

Mercury, his atmakarka will be most important, tough not happy in house of Mars, but in own star signifying houses 7, 10 and 11, in the sub of  Jupiter signifying 1, 4 and 11= Great for advancement, productivity, even in the material angle, and also probably in maintaining good reations with his own family.

Only problem is the mercury is debilitated in dasamsa, in enemy house in rasi annd 12th. house in Rasi, which will have much expenses during its dasa, with Uranus and pluto in 10th. house can means too much expectations in career and not directed focus in it. Mercury is also involved in a powerful lunar yogabeing 2nd. from the moon gives an undeniable rajayoga and foreign will be good all plus minuses being taken to account.

Regarding dasas the natives life started changing from around Aug  2003( 1995 being the sutra or an invisible link). Changes will take place from 2009 ( bhramari yogini dasa). His abroad intiatives start from 2007 added by transit saturn in 11th. from moon, but on natal Ketu increases reclusive tendencies over the next 2 years.

Again, I feel that immigrating to foreign countries would not be feasible. He is involved with foreign trade and  mercury dasa could assist him there. In 2007 he is certain to get some new, pobably forein connections.
Probably he had some new avenues in 1995/ 1996, which I dont mean was neccesarily foreign.

I end here, having  had the sudden mood for detailed analysis.  You are a seeker, therefore I shared my thoughts as I felt I could do so with you. But I did not have the conviction to maintain the same avatara in the astrology and palmistry forum.

I must mention that one of the greatest things that happened to me was Vivekshettiji in my search of mystic truths.

I would be really glad to give me your good wishes to analyse this thread, requesting you and the other seekers to carry on this thread.
Best wishes,
RishiRahul/rahul.......

AJ

Post by AJ » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:23 am

Namaskaar Rahulji,

I think it's wonderful how much conviction and courage you have displayed by accepting your vulnerability. I don't believe, though, that you have any weakness, I see clearly that these are your strengths and they will take you very, very far in the pursuit of wisdom and in the service of humanity. Your acceptance shows true courage and rare honesty, I wish I were as pure and brave as you, Sir.

As far as the analysis is concerned, I see what you are saying when you express your reservation about him moving abroad. Though with 7th lord (business partnerships) and 9th lord (Bhagyesh) in the 12th and the 12th lord in Labh sthan, I feel, perhaps, he should do better there. That is why my earlier prediction about his nature of work and location was made. I agree with your analysis of his Mercury being weak, both in D-1 and D-9, but it is his Atmakaraka and those are the lessons he must learn in this lifetime. Life is always a wonderful teacher, it's just us who choose to be good or bad students. And we will know in a year or so what lessons life has to impart on our brother.

Dear Praveen, do share your thoughts with us on how you feel so far about this discussion. Some opinions have been expressed here, please let us know of their accuracy so others may profit as well. It is, after all, for your happiness and benefit that we are praying to the Lord for wisdom.

May Surya dev shine brightly on you, Rahulji. :)

God bless.

bhatboy

Post by bhatboy » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:38 am

Dear Rahulji and AJ Ji,

Thank you for a very insightful analysis. I tend to agree with both of you on the delays, spiritualism and reclusiveness. Thank you both very much for this. However, my main question is largely un answered. Is the coming period going to be good, average or bad for me? I have always struggled through everything that I have done and never worried about tomorrow. I have by and large been happy with my performance living with the hope that some day the stars will turn in my favour. However, now I am begining to lose patience with this waiting. I am 36 years of age so I need to now decide if I should continue in this field or close my business and look for employment somewhere.

AJ ji I am also worried about your statement - I agree with your analysis of his Mercury being weak, both in D-1 and D-9, but it is his Atmakaraka and those are the lessons he must learn in this lifetime. Life is always a wonderful teacher, it's just us who choose to be good or bad students. And we will know in a year or so what lessons life has to impart on our brother.

Could you please elaborate a bit on this?

Thanks and regards,

Praveen

AJ

Post by AJ » Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:36 am

Dear Praveen,

There is no need to worry about what I said :)
That was the philosophical side of me commenting on a larger, birth-rebirth scheme of things. While we are on this earth and in this body, we are destined to feel fear, hunger, cold, sadness, joy etc., but through it all there is a higher purpose to life. Every thing we go through is a necessary step toward that purpose. There are challenges and difficulties in the life of every soul that takes birth, you , I and everyone else have our own unique karmic challenges to deal with, and we do so in our own different ways. That is a little gist of what I meant :)

God bless.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

To Bhatboy and A. J. ji

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:27 pm

Life will teach him to conquer aggression.
The rest....

From Nov/Dec 2007 the said adverse effects of you Mercury in mercury will be over. Around Feb 8th. 2008 you will be catapulted into a new environment.
Try to control the agrresive part of your nature in dealings.

Now for the answer you wanted, though the better answer lies in your nature. Dont be overworked mentally because you feel that the others are not enough right. Tolerance is the day. Think they are fools, and inferior to you.
The stabilty will start  from  mid 2008. Rest I leave for later.
I think I have been able to answer your question.

Regarding the prospects for this year, around  March 3oth. 2007 onwards something could turn, though not major, again after May 7th 2007, you could get some better relief too.
Do give me a feedback of this years developments at th said periods, keeping in mind the efforts taken and for the betterment of this science for the benefit of mankind.
RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”