help with career choice please!!

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

deniseantonia

help with career choice please!!

Post by deniseantonia » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:57 am

Hi, If anyone can help me with my career choice

I'm good at many things but not great at many things, because I jump from one thing to another without fully developing  my talents. My interest in things change with my moods. I guess this is normal for many artistic/creative people. can anyone help me with my career choice.

I've been to an astrologer and had a tarot reading and palm reading done. She stated that I have many talents and would do well in design, music and advertising. She also stated that I will be very successful in my career. I really love music but I have no desire to go into that field of work and I have mixed feelings about advertising. I have a degree in photography, which I lost some interest. Never was really into photography but I thought that I could learn to love it.  I'm currently taking film classes. But I'm kind of worried if I'm going in the right direction. I want to do so many things and I feel like I'm being pulled in different directions.

Also my thinking has been very fuzzy lately and speech jumbled. I don't like certain people, just because (no valid reason)I have a feeling that people sense this attitude. I hope this pass because I'm not liking my personality right now.  :smt090

Can someone help me with my dilemma. Thanks in advance.
April 21, 1980
20:58 or 8:58pm
Cincinnati, Ohio
Standard time
84w27, 39n10

AJ

Post by AJ » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:24 am

Dear Denise,

The astrologer was correct, you will do very well in a creative field and become well-known and popular. However, when the time comes, you will find it easy to decide what it is that you want to do for the rest of your life. This is not something an astrologer tells you and you start getting dressed for an interview. It must come from your heart, and in time it will.

Have you been feeling particularly cranky (or 'off' your game) since Dec, 2006? If yes, the expect some relief after first-week May, 2007 and then some more after 16th July, 2007. But this mental confusion and stress may persist in some minor form till August, 2009. Since you're not an astrologer, I won't bore you with the why's and Sadesati technicalities. Suffice it to say, you have a good career ahead so use this time to look at options with no pressure to immediately commit. The rest will work out in its own time.

God bless :)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hi Deniseantonio,

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:37 pm

This is RishiRahul, an astrologer from India.
Before I venture to make the predictions for you please confirm the following: =

Cincinnati follows the ‘Mountain Time’ in U.S.A.
Mountain Time is 6 hours less than G.M.T.
From March 31st. to Sept/Oct U.S.A follows ‘Day Time’ (they advance the time by 1 hr for this period)…. In your case ‘Mountain Day Time’ is followed.

Therefore please tell me: Is the 20:58 hrs. ‘Mountain Time’ or ‘Mountain Day Time’.
If you are not too sure of this, you could ask your parents too and/or check your birth records too.

This is important giving predictions, otherwise could lead to wrong predictions.
Take Care,
RishiRahul

deniseantonia

Post by deniseantonia » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:24 am

According to Astro.com it's 5h west, local time 8:58pm, Standard Time. Accutialy I found a site about  GMT time and it states that Cincinnati time zone is -5 EST.

Cincinnati, Ohio is in the eastern time zone in the U.S. But I currently live in the central time zone.

Thank You!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hi Denise

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:42 pm

This is RishiRahul again.

I was seeing other Cincinati's.
This is Cincinati, Ohio; which follow The Eastern Time in U.S.A. ( Eastern time is -5 hrs. from G.M.T.)
During a period during Summer it becomes -4 hrs from G.M.T.See below:

Standard time zone: UTC/GMT -5 hours
Daylight saving time: +1 hour
Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT -4 hours
Time zone abbreviation: EDT - Eastern Daylight Time

Daylight
Saving
Time DST started on Sunday, March 11, 2007 at 2:00 AM local standard time
DST ends on Sunday, November 4, 2007 at 2:00 AM local daylight time
See time changes/daylight saving time in other years.

I am back to my station and just checked up that Daylight saving time was not on on April 21st.1981.
Living in te Central time zone is not important in this case.
Get back to you later with predictions
RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hi Denise

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:35 pm

You will do well in stuff like commercially creative activities, where speech is involved too. Your work will demand more hurs as you grow more senior in your field. Wear a diamond touching your skin in the ring finger on a Friday, for better impetus in his field. Stuff like media, broadcastingkind of stuff suits you.

You have been feeling not too right and confused from end 2004/early 2005. The next year 2006 met with unavoidable delays.
In the pesent year you will find the environment of your life changing, and you will fel uncmfortable. Do let me know whatever happens betweenJune 2007 to end August in terms of your life.
Something in this period will try to take place but may not. This is important.
In  FEBRUARY 2008 you will meet a peedbreaker sort of thing in your life and life ill turn for the better drastically.
2012 onwards you will fall poperly in your career line where you are destined to be.
Do not go after lucrative lookng gains from now to 2009. Ask me then.
Are you generally a good speaker? Are u a male or female?
RishiRahul
Last edited by RishiRahul on Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deniseantonia

Post by deniseantonia » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:46 am

I'm a female. I've been told by many people that I have a very pleasant voice. One of my instructors even suggest that I try radio. But I don't want to work behind the scenes unless it's something like a film director. I want people to know who I am. I want to be seen (I'm not vain)!  

I wanted to work in broadcasting when I was 17-19 years old. Televison was my first major. But I wasn't ready for college then. I left school after 1 year because I felt i wasn't putting in as much effort as my classmates and my self esteem wasn't too high then. But I returned in 2002 (a very difficult and painful year in home life) and earned a 2 year degree in photography. Though, I grew bored of photography after a year of schooling. In 2006 I   enrolled in digital film studies. I have 3 more years to go. Don't mean to bore you.

June 20 to end August?  I hope love :smt007

What's a peedbreaker?

I have been feeling confused for quite some time now. I'm interested in so many things. I don't want to be a "jack of all trades and a master of none"

P.S. I was born in 1980.

Thank you for your response!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:17 pm

Hi Deniseantonia
Age 17 to 19 you were having venus in mercury.
Venus in navamsa of  natal 10th. lord. This confirms  my conviction that you are suited for the said field.

Its 'speedbreaker'.

If you do remeber me later refer my predictions please or I ll be at a loss.
Read 20 as 2007.
RishiRahul

deniseantonia

Post by deniseantonia » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:46 pm

Thank for your time!

deniseantonia

Re: Hi Denise

Post by deniseantonia » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:59 am

RishiRahul wrote: Do let me know whatever happens betweenJune 2007 to end August in terms of your life.
Something in this period will try to take place but may not. This is important.

RishiRahul
Hello RishiRahul

I am writing in response to the statement you posted. You wrote to me that something important will take place between June 2007 to August 2007. Something did happen, and it was big. The company i worked for went out of business within 3 months. The pay roll checks the company wrote me,   bounced.  The company now owes me 2 pay checks. I have to now take them to court. But I was prepared, I had another job lined up just in case!  I don't regret what happened because I learned how not to run a business.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:45 am

Hi Deniseantonia,

Thank you very much for the appreciation...I do appreciate your response..but I have a query.

It seems you relayed the incident of June to Aug 2007 a year later. You also did not mention about Jan 2008. Wonder why you relayed the part result so late? Busy I guess.

RishiRahul

deniseantonia

Post by deniseantonia » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:44 am

Hi, RishiRahul

I came back to write on this thread in 2007, after the incident but I erased what I wrote you. I edit myself and think things over many times before I decide to do it. I often miss opportunities for the same reason. I often don't know rather I should or shouldn't do something.

But thank you!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:54 am

deniseantonia,

Your Welcome, and I recieve yur thanks very gratefully.
Good luck to you,

RishiRahul

deniseantonia

Post by deniseantonia » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:56 am

In January 2008, my landlord tried to cheat my roommate and I out of our security deposit, $1,600! But I had proof that the deposit was supposed to be returned to us at the end of our contract. I threatened that I would take her to court. I moved to a new apartment in a better part of the city at the end of January 2008. It was very stressful because I didn't think she would return our security deposit but in the end she did!

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”