How to predict whether one has a love marriage or arranged marriage written in his fate?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

ankitachandel

could i also get an alternative view from astrobhadauria

Post by ankitachandel » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:55 pm

30th july 1979
chandigarh
3:45pm

i shall be extremely grateful

arian_1c

Re: thanks for the reply

Post by arian_1c » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:24 pm

ankitachandel wrote:could u please elaborate on it arian   ur right iv faced hardships but dont make my heart sink    am i not going to be happy in my relationship
well,
first of all a brief look of ur horoscope does reflects past relationships(wudn't call it affairs)...i was merely trying to reflect on ur past...

having said that, firstly,  ur horoscope does shows that u will almost always wanna choose ur own partner and not wanna go in for an arranged marriage setup...
secondly, there are a few problems in ur chart, (but hey who hasn't got problems),  which may(or may not) be balanced of by ur partners chart, so nothings really certain, but as far as ur chart is concerned I can say that u may find a soul-mate real soon...and irrespective of the fact that it's an arranged setup or a partner of ur choice, u will have to be more understanding. Everybody has  to work on evrything these days anyways, so I will just say, work on ur relaionship, nothing is certain...

regards
sahil

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:41 pm

Dear Jyotishis,

In keeping with the DKP framework that Jyotishis of yore had been reminding all about, the factor of which society the nativity belongs to is an important non-astrological factor to be kept in mind!

While love marriages (as opposed to arranged marriage [which may end up being more full of love compared to love marriages -- again DKP plays a role) is perhaps uncommon in some societies, it is the norm in many other societies, for instance in the west.

If there are certain combinations that so strongly and predictably determine that marriage will be conventional or arranged -- then are individuals born in societies with more permissive customs in place show horoscopes without these combinations?

Is it really that simple?

RR

[quote="govardhanvt"]Milind , there is yet another view. When Venus and mars in the 7th and 8th houses respectively  & Venus-Rahu are placed in 2/12 position to each other, there is possiblilty of Love marriage. According to B V Raman, If Venus Rahu are in 2/12 position, he is of the opinion, that inter caste marriage will take place.  This he calls it as Unconventional marriage. Inter caste marriage will always take place only by love and not otherwise normally[/quote]

arian_1c

re:

Post by arian_1c » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:44 am

rr ji,
well, this is exactly wat i spoke to u abt in a different post, but it doesn't matters, I'm glad ur sharing ur views abt it....
many people (incl myself) consider the 1, 5, 7, 9 houses, mars, ven, jup regarding the whole matter.

as far as DKP is concerned, I believe these are one of those set of rules that have no place in the western world...the reason
DKP itself...

I think its not at all simple, its something that u can't judge in isolation..u need to see the chart of both the partners, many a times, only one of them has the combinations, the other hasn't, just goes on to show,  a good/bad partner can indeed change ur life....

regards to all
sahil

Rohiniranjan

Re: re:

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:06 am

No Sahil, NO society is free from the influence of Desh, Kaal and Paristhiti (DKP), though different societies would understandably have different takes at the same time! What is not acceptable in the west might be okay in the middle east and what is not acceptable in the far east may be acceptable in the middle-east, and so on.

In olden times when astrologers catered to relatively 'homogenous' populations the issue was not that prominent but as Jyotish continues to become more universal, we jyotishis would need to become more aware and sensitive to the differences.

This is what I was trying to bring to the attention of this august gathering! A combination that may spell an unconventional love marriage in a chart of a nativity coming from a conservative background may not signify the same in someone from a more permissive society.

What to do then, how to interpret the differences even though the astrological symbols and factors did not change!

One may think that perhaps charts in a conservative society may have a different 'signature' than those being born in a more permissive society. This is difficult to study and prove because of the voluminous nature of the work, but empirically and anecdotally, there are really not that strong differences in chart patterns in individuals born in different societies. You don't have to believe me on that but perhaps given the internet (kali awataar) that brings us in contact with people from all over the world, we now have an opportunity to study this paradox. The paradox being: people with the same combination having different experiences because they come from different cultures and societies.

And if this is indeed what you find, please remember to salute to our ancestor sages who even in those times thousands of years ago had the foresight to remind us that astrology must always factor in Desh, Kaal and Paristhiti!

RR

[quote="arian_1c"]rr ji,
well, this is exactly wat i spoke to u abt in a different post, but it doesn't matters, I'm glad ur sharing ur views abt it....
many people (incl myself) consider the 1, 5, 7, 9 houses, mars, ven, jup regarding the whole matter.

as far as DKP is concerned, I believe these are one of those set of rules that have no place in the western world...the reason
DKP itself...

I think its not at all simple, its something that u can't judge in isolation..u need to see the chart of both the partners, many a times, only one of them has the combinations, the other hasn't, just goes on to show,  a good/bad partner can indeed change ur life....

regards to all
sahil[/quote]

ankitachandel

hi arian ty for the reply i hope im not bugging u

Post by ankitachandel » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:51 am

what do u mean past relationships    as in a past life (past life regression )   or is it u mean in this life  and tell me what kind of problems can i face so i can be ready for them before hand    frankly speaking uv scared me and might i add no end

Rohiniranjan

Re: hi arian ty for the reply i hope im not bugging u

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:31 pm

can you give a bit of background as to which message you are quoting from? I post many many messages daily and so it becomes difficult when people write messages like you have done :-)

If it was a message about karma etc, I probably meant past lifetimes.

[quote="ankitachandel"]what do u mean past relationships    as in a past life (past life regression )   or is it u mean in this life  and tell me what kind of problems can i face so i can be ready for them before hand    frankly speaking uv scared me and might i add no end[/quote]

contactzeena

Post by contactzeena » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:44 am

hi, could you please predict about my marriage, my dob is 17/12/1977
time 7:15 am
place: nabha , india

achavan

wedding delay...

Post by achavan » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:51 am

hi everyone!
& namaste to respected elders,

can u plz predict abt given data...
Birth Dt : 20/10/1975
Birth time: 4.00pm
place : Rajapur(maharashtra)

this person hv very good family background, highly educated, well mannered n earning (good) since last 10 yrs....but still unmarried.
Relatives tried a lot ....but in vain.

need a help regarding
1) why delay in wedding?
2) chances of love marriage?
3) Any dosha in kundali?

plz state ur views....

thanikng you!

--Archana

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:06 pm

Moved to Vedic astrology reading forum,

site moderator
Last edited by RishiRahul on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Palmist

Thanks for sharing

Post by Palmist » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:39 pm

This query is an often repeated one for all astrologers. Thanks for putting & sharing your knowledge here, and helping us have an outlook on the subject.

vn259

could u pls predict abt my marriage

Post by vn259 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:24 pm

bithdate : jan.25th.1985
bithtime : 11:36am
birthplace : dodballapur,karnataka

sunsign: aquarius
rahu in 3rd house(tauras)
moon,venus,mars in 12th house(aquarius)

sutradhar

Post by sutradhar » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:33 am

The world is changing but astrology is not. It has still the 12 houses and 9 planets. What is a marriage in america will be in india maybe after few decades. How can we predict a love marriage in america or so? Here in India love marriage is becoming more and more common so does that means that there is more and more combination of 1,2,5,7 in the horoscopes. I atleast don't feel like that. How much important is freewill in a human being's life. How much we are bound by destiny. These questions are  difficult to answer. I'd seen combination of 7th lord in 11th giving love marriage. Affiction of rahu on venus either in d1 or d9 giving love marriages. All my statements are open to discussion.
regards
neeraj kharbanda

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:24 am

Is there is a misconception here

What is love marriage?
What is arranged marriage?

Are we meaning unconventional marriage for love marriage?

Take the example of Sania and Shoaib. They have married within the same religion and got married with parents consent. Is it considered to be a love marriage or arranged marriage?

iamlearning

Post by iamlearning » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:30 am

I have read that the following combination can also favour a love marriage:
1) Lord of 5th H is in 7th house or viceversa.
2) Lord of 5th H & 7th H are together in any H.
3) Either of these 2 lords is with Venus

Are the above mentioned statements true ? Please suggest

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”