Request to all regarding progeny

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

narayanbhatt

query

Post by narayanbhatt » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:51 am

Dear Karthik,

Mars , Rahu , Saturm , Ketu are strongest planet in your  chart  which are benefic for you . Just do the remedies already describe.

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:10 am

Thank You Narayan Ji

vijiyan

Post by vijiyan » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:28 am

Narayan Ji , Can you please tell the meaning of moola trikona , as jupiter has moola trikona in my Horoscope

narayanbhatt

Post by narayanbhatt » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:41 am

To say in one line Mooltrikona means planet is strong and it will give you benefic results

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:08 am

vijiyan wrote:
Pravin Kumar wrote:Dear Vijayanji,

Smt. has since quite some time become Shri now. Possibly Sex Change (smile).

vijiyan wrote:A special request to Smt  Rohini Ranjan Ji and Shri Rishi Rahul ji to please give your inputs on this issue

Pravin Kumar

Praveen ji i could not understand the joke

Haha! Praveen ji likes to pull legs, Vijiyan!  :smt004

They say, "what is in a name!". Rohini being the first part of my name, confuses some into thinking that I am a female. I am actually a male and have been so since birth!

By the way, did you know that the natural tendency of each fertilized egg is to become a female. The male chromosomal pattern then determines the male transformation (hormones of male kind are produced etc). So, in that sense, ALL males actually get a gender change in the womb!

I believe you had an astro question about progeny etc. If you are still around on this forum, I will try to answer that upon hearing from you.

Merry Christmas!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:15 am

PinkyRani wrote:I also have Rahu in my 5th house, but I don't think that means no progeny at all.
It just makes progeny an issue, I think.
An astrologer told me that I would have problems having my second child. But there is also a puja that I can perform, to ease the Rahu effect... I think.

Nonetheless, this topic seems pretty interesting.

No Pinky, it is not a given! Not just because rahu is in the fifth house :-)
In jyotish, one robin does not necessarily signal the arrival of spring! Jyotish delineation is a multi-factorial exercise.

Which kind of takes the fun out of jyotish! Would it not have been so much nicer if we could look up some book and mete out readings. Or for that matter, software already exist that identify combinations in a horoscope and attempt to print out readings!

Generally these are full of contradictions and to resolve that the computer between the ears (of a trained jyotishi) becomes necessary!

Unless someone is psychic, of course!  :smt004

Love, Light, Reality!

Cosmos

Post by Cosmos » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:35 am

RohiniRanjanji,

Almost everywhere the combination of Rahu in the 5th has been said to deny progeny. Complicating matters is Rahu conjunct Mercury in the 5th in Aquarius and Saturn, it's lord, is retrograde in 10th. Would you not say there will be denial of progeny in such a chart?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:27 pm

Cosmos wrote:RohiniRanjanji,

Almost everywhere the combination of Rahu in the 5th has been said to deny progeny. Complicating matters is Rahu conjunct Mercury in the 5th in Aquarius and Saturn, it's lord, is retrograde in 10th. Would you not say there will be denial of progeny in such a chart?

Hi *Cosmos* ji,

Even in this thread you will note that other astrologers seem to think that rahu in fifth is not an unconditional guarantee or determinant of childness! Even excluding the astrologer who reported that rahu is actually in the 6th (chalit) [though why should we? Chalit is important and in the bhava-bala determination an important consideration!], others have opined their agreement. If I understand Pinky Rani's sharing, it was the 2nd child there might be problems! If that is the case, then how can we come to the conclusion that rahu in 5th causes childlessness? I think there was also the mention of some remedials etc that would reverse the ill effects of rahu, if any. Rahu (and ketu?) actually likes and gets along very well with retrograde planets (birds of a feather... perhaps and so on :-))

So perhaps delays, difficult pregnancy, health issues for the child, but not necessarily denial! I did not see any mention of the relevant varga chart or karakas either in the analyses forwarded. So, let us not firm up our mind that just by seeing rahu in the fifth sign (from lagna sign) or even in the fifth house, something to be wary about but not conclude that that avenue is firmly closed, in the lifetime that the natal chart indicates.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

s sethi

hi my husband and i are trying for a baby since past one yea

Post by s sethi » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:58 am

hi
 i am married and we r trying for a baby now . i and my husband have been consulting a doctor as well but haven't succeded till now . can u make predictions  about us as my DOB is 27/01/1981 TOB 2.35 am place in khetri jhunjhunu rajasthan and for my husband DOB is 14/03/1978 TOB 7.27pm  delhi.kindly read our goroscope and do tell us when can we have a baby.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”