Stars indicates Money-Field !

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:30 pm

jyotirmai wrote: Date of birth:          11-Feb-1986
Time of Birth        :    14:45 PM
Place of birth   : Khammam , Andhra Pradesh
Dear,Your lagan is Gemini,Moon sign is Aquarius,and Sun sign is Capricorn. The lord of Lagan is Mercury,and Mercury having place in 9th house from lagan,with Moon (enemy) Jupiter (enemy),and Venus (friend),Moon is the lord of physical wealth from lagana,and lord of 6th house from Moon sign,also from lord of lagan Moon from house of services,debt and enmity,Venus lord of fifth and 12th,(education,and expanses,journeys etc),Jupiter is lord of 7th and 10th (spouse and career),giving collage education related to Moon (Journeys,tourism),Mercury (Marketing,making communications with out side people),Venus (tour programs by air,or tour programs in luxuries hotel and places of amusements.Lord of Karma is Saturn,and lord of spouse or brother is Mars,both are in 6th house with the effects of Scorpio sign,this kind of nature always gives knowledge to make karma those are not reachable to general human kind.This Grah yuti can make works in hospital fields,or in the insurance companies also.Present time Saturn destroying power of Rahu like education and friend circle of education line,from May 2009,Saturn will going to make good works in area of Justice or in the area of law etc.

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:53 pm

gaonkarswapnil wrote: DOB - 31st Dec 1983

POB - Mumbai India

TOB - 15:49
Dear,by this date of birth and time your birth chart having birth sign Taurus,Moon sign Scorpio and Sun sign Sagittarius, birth sign is weak by the presence of Rahu and lord of birth sign in house of enemy Scorpio (Mars).The Moon sign also weak by the presence of Mars with Saturn in 6th house,only Sun sign is strong by the cooperation of Jupiter and Mercury,(Each star powerful if retrograde in 6th,8th or in 12 house),From Sun sign Saturn in 11th house,and having very good position (Uchcha in Libra sign),also Mars is good by the low degrees,and controlling to Rahu from 6th house.Venus from Jupiter in 12th always powerful for making sense to humankind about paranormal strength,and this relation always gives chances to journeys to outer world from birth place,there are heavy values of antic items in mind,and can make much wealth by antic things,Moon is cheater in journeys,and can cheat by emotional strength,Ketu providing properties from maternal side,and Mars Saturn can make good career in banking or in the marketing line,this combination always good in Marketing in Air.Mars and Saturn always making hints about spouse for the jobs like in technical fields,many struggles in jobs,life in troubles,one brother always in tensions,troubles of jobs in young life,and many changes in jobs,number of enemy are much,and no much interest in one fields of work.

jyotirmai

Post by jyotirmai » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:37 am

astrobhadauria wrote:
Dear,Your lagan is Gemini,Moon sign is Aquarius,and Sun sign is Capricorn. The lord of Lagan is Mercury,and Mercury having place in 9th house from lagan,with Moon (enemy) Jupiter (enemy),and Venus (friend),Moon is the lord of physical wealth from lagana,and lord of 6th house from Moon sign,also from lord of lagan Moon from house of services,debt and enmity,Venus lord of fifth and 12th,(education,and expanses,journeys etc),Jupiter is lord of 7th and 10th (spouse and career),giving collage education related to Moon (Journeys,tourism),Mercury (Marketing,making communications with out side people),Venus (tour programs by air,or tour programs in luxuries hotel and places of amusements.Lord of Karma is Saturn,and lord of spouse or brother is Mars,both are in 6th house with the effects of Scorpio sign,this kind of nature always gives knowledge to make karma those are not reachable to general human kind.This Grah yuti can make works in hospital fields,or in the insurance companies also.Present time Saturn destroying power of Rahu like education and friend circle of education line,from May 2009,Saturn will going to make good works in area of Justice or in the area of law etc.

Respected Sir,

As you correctly predicted ,He is doing his Doctor course. How will the his finaces, as all kendras are empty will it effect anything?

Thank you sir

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:18 pm

jyotirmai wrote:
astrobhadauria wrote:
As you correctly predicted ,He is doing his Doctor course. How will the his finaces, as all kendras are empty will it effect anything?
Dear,First you understand meaning of Kentras, 1st belongs to strength of Human kind,like own body,from 1st,children strength from fifth,and society or social wealth from 9th, etc,10th related to martial wealth strength,like physical wealth from 2nd,service wealth from 6th,and karma wealth from 10th,7th related to support wealth from spouse,and 4th related to past activities strength,8th related to after death properties,and 12th related to paranormal strength.Count progress from 6th house,6th is then name of service,8th (strength of 6th like third from 6th) gives knowledge about progress like making live or creating death,the living house of 6th is 9th (4th from 6th),this house related to high education,house of religion,house of luck,6th house always depends on 10th,this house related to karma,if karma having good qualities then 6th gives name and fame,11th house having enmity with 6th,means if lord of 6th making friendship with 11th,it means person want long period service,if one person in pain,and doctor taking long period in treatment,it means doctor want more and more money,by this nature people start to destroy faith from doctor,12th house is the 7th from 6th,this house belongs to permanent peace,if doctor has peace in his mind,he can use full knowledge about his education,this house also called house of blessing,if doctor has full blessing,he can treat any kind of disease,then 1st house is the 8th house of 6th house,this house belongs to insults,dirty works,and by this nature doctor make service by the blood,savage,urine, and many more bad smiley things from body,after this 2nd house is the 9th house of 6th,this house gives prize to doctor,by the money,and third by the famish,4th by the crowed,and fifth by the making expenditure for his family,for his next education etc.

chandra_mgtrdg

Post by chandra_mgtrdg » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:37 am

astrobhadauria Ji,

Can you make predictions for me please.

DOB : 16-Aug-1970
TOB: 19:35 PM
POB : Khammam, Andhra Pradesh
17N15
80E09

How will be my future carreer/money wise ?

Thanks and regards
Chandra

anandsingh336

request welth reading thankyou

Post by anandsingh336 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:02 am

astrobhadauria Ji,

Anand Singh
6th 10 1978
17:53pm +9.5 & day Light Saving
Adelaide South Australia Australia
34S56
138E36

looking forward to your reply

thankyou and god bless

Uma1

Post by Uma1 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:59 pm

astrobhadauria Ji,

My date of birth is 09/08/1974

Time: 1:20 pm

Place: Nazibabad near BIJNOR or Haridwar

Let me know how is my future money wise and which career is more suitable for me  as a Trainer or as a sales manager.

Thanks in advance.

Much Regards,

VedicStudent

Post by VedicStudent » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:21 am

Dear Ramendra Singh Ji,
                                   Here's my birth details,

DOB: 18 Nov 1976
Time of birth: 07:35:45 AM
Place of birth: Chitradurga,Karnataka
Coordinates: Latitude: 014:14:N / Longitude: 076:24:E

I would really appreciate your response.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Vedic Student

jaideep90

pls reply urgent

Post by jaideep90 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:46 am

My date of birth is 4th jan1976
3:02am
kanpur,u.p.,india

Sir pls tell me iam facing lot of strainf from my financial position

Pls suggest me which stars are good for me in earning income and good health

pls suggest me mantras or stones

which can give me good money

dan_1997

thanks for reading

Post by dan_1997 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:16 am

Dear Ramendra Singh Bhadauria ji,

date of birth 19th Dec 1979

place -ahmedabad,gujarat,india

time : 22 : 30 hrs

location-moruya,australia

it is really interesting...

thank you very much
Last edited by dan_1997 on Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:32 pm

chandra_mgtrdg wrote: DOB : 16-Aug-1970
TOB: 19:35 PM
POB : Khammam, Andhra Pradesh
17N15
80E09
How will be my future carreer/money wise ?

Thanks and regards
Chandra
Dear
Your future career in the area of 8th house fields like Investment, handling and care of other people's money, inheritance, gifts, insurance, escrow, mortgages, loan companies, banked funds drawing interest, pensions, Social Security, Medicare, actuary, economist, cashier, tax consultant, purchasing agent, escrow officer, insurance agent, underwriter, embalmer, custodian, commodity loan clerk, accountant. Other people's money and possessions or joint ownership. Activities where personal finances are used for profit such as stock dividends, pensions, savings account interest, or partnership income. Insurance, mortgages, escrow, taxes, loans, financial backing, inheritances, welfare and relief programs.

pa123

Post by pa123 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:44 am

Date of birth : 23rd august 1975

pl of birth : lucknow india

time : 1:45 am

kkumar

Please provide your insight on my chart

Post by kkumar » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:20 pm

Hello,
Please provide your insight on my chart.
DOB 13.6.72
Time: 04.13 am
Gwalior MP India
Dasa Saturn period ending and Mercury dasa starting.

Thanks & regards,
Kumar

sandolin143

request for reading

Post by sandolin143 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:28 am

sir,

please provide reading regarding my job and income

D.o.B:25/02/1983
time:12:27 pm
place:hyderabad

Thanks

Sandeep

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:49 pm

pa123 wrote:Date of birth : 23rd august 1975

pl of birth : lucknow india

time : 1:45 am
Dear
You can earn money through by the area of Financial transactions, banking, caretaker of possessions, appraiser, financial broker, cash accounting clerk, bank teller, claims adjuster, bondsmen, securities agent, payroll clerk, buyer, auctioneer. Activities concerned with people's finances and possessions.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”