Stars indicates Money-Field !

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:58 pm

Dear,
I am seeing your birth chart and there are Saturn is very good in your life,there are Venus giving strength to Jupiter and Jupiter expressing the power to Saturn and Saturn having power of Moon,then expressing to Mercury and Sun,and both stars are giving very good effects in your life,There are some troubles like fighting for the next achivements,it is by the Sun,also in the favours for you,Sun is not want to make a unskilled,after fighting with more troubles there are a good achivement of life,Your works are seeing in under given fields,so maintain care fully and only make your sense in the life.Up to 2008 there are not troubles for you,there are a lot of works for you,after that some time is coming for the making steady works,then make some saving for the next coming time.
With a strong Saturn - memory for figures, knack for billing and record keeping, calculation of stresses, estimating cost of materials, memorizing long scripts or routines. With a strong Mars - coordination of mind and muscular action, and a faculty for math and handling figures. Enjoys using the hands, tongue and head in an active, varietal environment. Flair for judging size, weight, and distance.
Superiors, politics, entertainer, politician, playground director, radiation tested, radio or television performer, biochemist, financier, foremen, administrative executive, receptionist, honor, reputation, large transactions, ability to administer, especially other people, men, government. Ambition, enterprise, confidence and optimism. Dramatic flair. Winning others as followers, supervising and training them. Exercise of authority. Being seen and noticed, awarded, and acclaimed. Government, politics, official positions, leader, supervisor, administration, employer.

Ramendra Singh bhadauria
jaipur
www.1234astrology.4t.com

tarasevens

Money Earning Field

Post by tarasevens » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:21 pm

Maybe your analysis will help...

DOB 20-Sep-65
Time 20hrs 34mins ( IST )
Place New Delhi
Gender Male

Thanks.

Tara

hit1710

Thank you very much.

Post by hit1710 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:36 pm

Dear Ramendra Singh bhadauria,

Thank you very much for promt & detailed predictions about my Kundli.

As per your predictions, I am in Banking field having Sr. Administrative job and dealing with large trascations all the times and I am quite successful and skilled at my work.

Is there any way you can predict bit more about Spiritual achivements & progress in my life as thats one another imp. thing in my life.  Do you think my stars favours ( specially 12th House - Ketu, 1st house- Jupitor,  3rd house- Saturn-moon) the path of moksha in my life ?

Thanks & Regards
Hitesh

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:53 pm

Hiteshji,
The ketu in 12th means you are suporter of religious houses,and can do the suporting of works,like making helps to Yatrees,9th House is the house of religions and luck,anf the 12 is forth from 9th,and it is the temple or trust house for the religios persons.Jupiter in first also describing about your self that you have more knowldge of religions,and it is the re entrence in human body,You are on earth to maintain your youngers,your family members,your service fields,and your grand persons.
Ramendra Singh Bhadauria
Jaipur

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:05 pm

Taraji,
I read your chart and found a wonderfull chart.There are Rahu in 2nd,Jupiter in 3rd,Moon in 4th,
Mercury in 5th,Sun in 6th,mars and Venus in 7th.Ketu in 8th,Saturn in 11th.
There are two life partner in your life.
There are two daughters and one son,by your kundali,and mars hiting your yonger sister,but there are mistake in your birth details,like mars hiting the mercury in the navmansa,kindly check above and give me confirmations.
Ramendra Singh bhadauria
Jaipur

www.1234astrology.4t.com

hit1710

Thanks

Post by hit1710 » Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:25 pm

Dear Ramendra Singh bhadauria ji,

Thx again for predictions. It will really help.

Hitesh

mansib2

Post by mansib2 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:51 pm

Bhaduriaji,

You replied to my question, that my money field is related to Jupiter, and  you also had written that I require some remedies for jupiter. Please suggest some remedies.

And I am in the field of Finance. I advice as to Financial Planning & Investment. Am I in the appropriate feild ?

Please Advice

Mansi

bishnu

Can you pls predict how much money i will earn

Post by bishnu » Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:33 am

Name :  bishnu pokharel
DOB :  Mar 17,1978
Time: 11:00PM
Zone: 5:45
birth place : palpa, Nepal
Longitude: 83E33 Latitude: 27N52

Regards
Bishnu

amitad7

financial prediction

Post by amitad7 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:18 pm

my name is amit
dob is 10/07/1977 { dd/mm/yyyy}
place is valsad { gujarat }
time 11:45 am

Please let me know my financial & marriage position

luckgr8

hi dear Ramendra Singh Bhadauria sir

Post by luckgr8 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:28 pm

her goes my details
name HASAN NAYYER
dob 7 june 1986
tob 17:35
pob LAHORE, PAKISTAN
plz analyze my stars and tell me whats in reserve for me
ill be highly grateful if anyother member contributes to it
thanx

luckgr8

hi dear Ramendra Singh Bhadauria sir

Post by luckgr8 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:28 pm

her goes my details
name HASAN NAYYER
dob 7 june 1986
tob 17:35
pob LAHORE, PAKISTAN
plz analyze my stars and tell me whats in reserve for me
ill be highly grateful if anyother member contributes to it
thanx

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:17 pm

Dear,
Your father was two brothers,and you are also two in your family,no any next genration after you up to two and half years.You are younger,and always your fight for the making good by force in your family,you are beloved to your maternal ants,it is by the nature.There are two mothers of your father,and he has full knowladge about world,but by the your force or by your making short tempering,you like to make own works,every work from you,beating by common tempering in your family.You want to make works those will give gains in short time,and it is not posible,without experence how you can get more in short time.your mother is a religious lady and always she about you,there are three grand sisters in your family and only two are making good coectivity with your faimly.Your works in the life seeing only for the calculations and making good experence in the computer line and also in the communication line,you can deal more conectivity to world,there are three mind relations to the opposite sex,and when your life partner enter in your life,you are able to make good and good in your life.Political life will start in November 2008,after that time you make your name and fame in your country.

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:00 pm

Spell for making quick money:-
1.Getup early in morning.
2.Walk minimum one kilometer daily.
3.Drink more and more water.
4.Wash with Warm water,and drink cool water.
5.Family is family and work is work,do not mix each other.
6.Perfect in talk,correct for money.
7.Trick and money,both having enmity.
8.Everyone know yarn money,but one is know to spend.
9.Triphala for stomach,Salt for Teeth,Leave one fourth from food,two time freshing of body,it is best remedies for making money.

Dharminder

Post by Dharminder » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:49 pm

Dear Ramendra Singh Bhadauria ji,
My name is Dharminder and I have been folowing all you postings for almost a week now. I have developed a interest in astrology recently and started reding stuffs on that, also following ur advises on how to read a chart. Well about - field! money - time- power, three are more powerfull tools in life. I would like to request u to put some more light on this topic. My dob-19 Aug. 1975. time-3:15:50 PM IST, local time- 2:42:50pm, birth place- Srinagar (J&K).
Hope to get ur reply soon.
Regards,
Dharam

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:16 pm

At present Rahu is giving bad effects in your life,if I will give you some suggestions you will refuse them,the reason is Rahu,if any person give the suggestions,and front person start to make extra discussions that means there are some confusions in mind,no treatments of doubts in world,you can enjoy the dasha of Rahu and antar dasha of mercury,learn more and more in astrology,and try to start predictions,one day you will be a great astrologer.Learn these world,and also these words will give you thinking in next,like a history.
God bless you,
www.1234astrology.4t.com

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”