To govardhanvt

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Lopa

To govardhanvt

Post by Lopa » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:59 am

Hi,

I am intrested in Script writing as you may have read earlier,sir. I am working on a critical review of a famous Tv serial of STAR PLUS. I want to send the written matter to the Producer of the serial. Will she like the suggessions I have made to them in the review? Do I have any chances of being offered by them any job such as that of a " creative head "or "story writer" for their serial?(if yes then by when,plz mention).

Want to earn pocket money and release the financial burden of my parents.

Thanking you in anticipation of a reply.

D.O.B: 23RD fEB'88
T.O.B: 8:40 AM
P..O.B: PANAJI,GOA.  

LOPA.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:08 am

Lopa

Before sending the script to Star Plus, I would suggest you give to your parents and take their blessings and Prostrate before them and touch their feet. Secondly after that you take the script and go to Hanuman Temple and place the script under the feet of Hanuman and offer your prayers . Then Put the script in envolope remembering Hanuman write the address and send it . Certainly, you will be successful and God will bless you
You will get the desired result

Lopa

Not script but a review.

Post by Lopa » Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:20 am

Sir,

It is not a script but a critical review(actually a letter)of how the serial can get better, it is approximately 3 pages only.

The producer is known to picking talent.

1) I want to be associated with the serial, as I have many ideas regarding the same. Will she offer me a creative job with her production house?

2) Suppose I post the letter in the comming 3-4 days, by when can I expect a reply from her?

3) Will the offerered job be a good one, money wise?

4) Will I be successful at inpressing her and carring it through?

5) Will I be able to fund certain needs of mine any my parents with the money?
Please answer these questions, sir. It is very important interms of my career and financial decisions.

THANKS FOR GRANTING ME SUPPORT. I AM SORRY FOR SO MANY QUESTIONS THAT I HAVE PUT TO YO. BUT I HAVE STARTED TO BELIEVE YOU, HENCE SO.

LOPA.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:30 am

Lopa

I was away at cheenai , hence I could not reply to your post

Before I dwelve into your queries and answer it specifically. I would like to  bring out the greatness of Vedic astrology, I would like to tell you it is only science, which can give an individual specific anwser for any question. Palmistry could be added to when I say Astrology. Numerology and for that Matter, I am opinion would would have some gaps, which need to filled. I say even western Astrology is not so precise as compared to VEdic Astrology

Now  let try to qive answer to

You are talking of communication  , when you say "
It is not a script but a critical review(actually a letter)of how the serial can get better, it is approximately 3 pages only".

Let us see what does your chart say about  the communication .  The lord for communication is Mercury and 3rd house , lord of 3rd house are responsible for communication. Hence Mercury and Venus play a very crucial role. Mercury placed in the 11th house , that too in retrograde motion, and Venus is also exalted. 11th house is normally considered for ambitions and their fulfillment. The placement being good  your work will be recognised. However the 8th lord being exalted along with Rahu, I see that you would be disgraced  in the porcess by some one close to him or otherwise I could put it that certain of the close associate of the producer would give you pin pricks in the process , which you may have to encounter. Particularly a Muslim, christian or his subordinates would give you such problems. The reply communication  from the Producer  could be delayed in the process, may after a period of 30-45 days time

Regards
V.T.GOVARDHAN

Lopa

THANKS SO MUCH.

Post by Lopa » Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:42 pm

Sir,

I really can’t thank you enough for the readings you are extending to me. I am very convinced with your reply.

Basically, my problem is that I regularly require money to advance in my career. My parents are wonderful people, touch wood. But I don’t want to ask them for money etc, don’t want to burden them for my needs though I am aware they will do anything for me to be happy. You rightly spoke about my mom being the backbone of my life.

I am interested in earning money to finance my needs and the needs of my parents too. (1)Which is the best time you think I can sell scripts and earn good amount of money and recognition?

Your answer to me will be very precious. Help me sir. I can understand that there are a lot of people at this forum who need your guidance more then I need. Hence I don’t expect you to mail me right away. Not forcing you for a reply.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INSIGHT you are giving me.

LOPA.

Lopa

Post by Lopa » Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:08 pm

Sir,

THAKS FOR THE REPLY AT MY INBOX. I DID NOT KNOW HOW VEDIC ASTROLOGY WORKS. THANKS SO MUCH,SIR.
WAITING FOR A REPLY EAGERLY.

LOPA.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:09 am

Lopa

I had seen your Horoscope.  Going by the data furnished. You will be start earning from October 13,2006. You will have severe ups and downs in finance in your life. You can attempt writing the scrips from 13th July 2006 and send it after 10th August 2006. The scrip would be accepted by the producer well after 10th August 2006. You would some light in the tunnel. Success could trickle to flow after October 13,2006. Recite Vishnu Sahasranamam daily, Pray to your Guru or take the blessings of your parents before commencing

Lopa

YOU ARE THE BEST.....

Post by Lopa » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:54 am

Sir,

I cant tell you how much hope I felt after reading your mail. I will certainly do as you say.
Now I only wish that the "severe ups and downs" you have mentioned in my entire life won't get me much in bad shape. From all I think I have to start saving money.

Well, thanks again for your co-operation,sir. May god bless you and your family always.

LOPA.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”