CAREER

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

AN

CAREER

Post by AN » Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:40 pm

Hi,

I am new to this site. I was told about it by my sister.
Can anybody give me information regarding my career?

D.O.B:25TH MARCH 1986
T.O.B: 2:30 pm
P.O.B:PANAJI,GOA.

I am currently persuing my fourth year studies in Mechanical Enginnering. A couple of months back I got a job through my campus interviews in a software company.

What course should I persue... Should I go for the job? or try further studies in Mechanical Engineering? Do you see me going for MBA? as I am also studying for the same.

I was also told that I will be going to a foriegn country for my further studies.

Please guide me regarding the above.

LOVED THE SITE.

Reg.
AN

Crissangel

Post by Crissangel » Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:23 pm

hi, I had your reading... You are suitable to be in the entertainment industry. Communication with people. You will travel to make more money. You will have company whenever you travel. Maybe you can try the I-ching and the Tarot for such question. It will advise you better... If the company could wait for your study to return its the best...

AN

Thanks

Post by AN » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:40 pm

Hi,

Actually, we are at the wrong forum room (it should have been ASTRO READIND FORUM).

But thanks for the reading. Only could you please elaborate on the above? Got confused with the word "company".

THANKS AGAIN FRIEND.

AN.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”