Can illness be cured by astrology

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sekhar1_rkl

Can illness be cured by astrology

Post by sekhar1_rkl » Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:00 am

Myself Chandra Sekhar Samal,

My mother is suffering from mental illness, does my horoscope reflect this. (She is suffering since 2000).If yes, then can any cure is there that i can do.Like wearing of any gems or doing any rituals.

My details:
D-O-B: 25/03/1981
B-T: 13:20PM
Place of Birth: Rourkela(Orissa)

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:19 am

Why don't u give ur mothers birth details too.

sekhar1_rkl

Post by sekhar1_rkl » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:17 am

sorry i dont have my mothers birth details.

Rohiniranjan

Re: Can illness be cured by astrology

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:02 pm

Dear Chandra Sekhar

Since you gave your data, we will give this a try. I am sad to hear that your mother is affected by illness.

In the chart, moon is debilitated and weak. Moon represents the mother. Also matrikaraka jupiter is with saturn in the house that is 12th from fourth and its dispositor mercury is in 8th. Exchange between 8th and 3rd lord indicates an illness that is severe. There are also several indications that it is a biochemical defect (such as depressive illness) and since we are looking at your chart, you will perhaps experience periods when your own mental composure and emotional peace will be affected. This is not to make you worry unnecessarily but just to be on the lookout and to not hesitate to approach your physician if a situation seems unbearable for you personally. Periods between December 2006 to April 2008, October 2011 to January 2014 will bring some stressful circumstances. Not the entire period but patches. This is all karmic and instead of trying to postpone it through escape or postponing devices such as gemstones and amulets etc, it is better to seek the path of penance. For you, it would be fasting on Mondays and serving disabled old people on Saturdays. Give these a try.

RR-CP

[quote="sekhar1_rkl"]Myself Chandra Sekhar Samal,

My mother is suffering from mental illness, does my horoscope reflect this. (She is suffering since 2000).If yes, then can any cure is there that i can do.Like wearing of any gems or doing any rituals.

My details:
D-O-B: 25/03/1981
B-T: 13:20PM
Place of Birth: Rourkela(Orissa)[/quote]

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”