Question from S.K.Kulkarni - Mumbai

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

skulkarni

Question from S.K.Kulkarni - Mumbai

Post by skulkarni » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:09 pm

To,

Respected Sir,

Kind Attn of Shri Astrobhadhuria / Milind,

At  the Out Set please accept my New Year Greetings. As Adiviced by my family astrologer Mr. V.T. Govardhan,Bangalore,who is also the member of Mystic Board.

Since last Aug,2006 I am unemployed.I was working as Vice President - mkt in a leading Phama company,hyderabad. I was asked to reigin from the company on Aug 16,2006,with out sighting any reasons. Since then i am trying for a job,but nothing is happenning.I am trying every where but no responces are coming. i am undergoing through very difficult period in my life. i am in deep deepression and fearing whether I will get a job or not.fear whether my family will come on roads.

i am facing this type of epsiodes or sudden loss of job frequently. I am under severe difficulty. i have + 22 years of experience,i have studied MSc,MBA. I am not getting stablity in my job.I have few questions please help with remides,

1. WHEN EXACTLY I WILL GET A NEW JOB ??

2. WHETHER THE NEW JOB WILL OF PREVEIOUS LEVEL OR DIFFERENT ??

3. HOW WILL BE MY FUCTURE PROFFESSIONAL / JOB LIFE ??

4. WILL THERE BE A STABALITY ??

5. HOW WILL BE MY FINANICIAL STABILITY ??

6. WILL I GET A JOB OUT SIDE OF INDIA OR NOT ??

7.WHEN MY PROBLEMS WILL BE OVER ??

My Birth Details is as mentioned below.

Name - Sudhindra K Kulkarni

Date of Birth - 20 OCTOBER 1960 ( 20 / 10 / 1960 )

Birth Time - 10 : 08 A.M.

Birth Place - Dharwar ( Karnataka )

Please I earnestly request please provide your valuable predection.

With Regards,

S.K.Kulkarni
B - 71, MayurShrishtiCHS Ltd,
Sector III,Shrishti Complex,
Mira Road ( East ), THANE
MUMBAI - 401107

skulkarni

My question dated Jan 07, 2007.

Post by skulkarni » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:41 pm

Respected Sri Astrobhudria / Milind,

I have Sent a question to you on 7/1/2007,as adviced by my family Astrologer Sri V.T.Govardhan,from Bangalore. I have loosed my job on 16/8/2006. since then i am jobless. I have sent details in my letter dated 7/1/2007.When Exactly I am going to get the Job ?

Name - S.K.Kulkarni

Date of Birth - 20 October,1960

Place of Birth - Dharwar ( Karnataka )

Time of Birth - 10 : 08 A.M.

please I request you to provide your Valuable Predection along with remedies.

With Regards,

S.K.Kulkarni

vivekvshetty

Job break

Post by vivekvshetty » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:42 pm

Namaskaar Kulkarni saab,
it is really a difficult situation for you, but dont let the flag down.

Ego problems with the boss?

May, June, July should get some good news for you.

Chances of going abroad are there but not in the near future.

You were born on Amavasya, do remedy for this.

There is a strong Brahman shapa in your chart, ask for remedy from your Guru.

For now,
vivek

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:53 am

Dear,
Kulkarniji,
I read Your chart and I am giving here your reading.
In present time your time operated by Saturn and the name of this time is
Dasha of Saturn,Saturn is the lord of your 3rd,and 4th house,3rd is making only work like
Writing applications for job, traveling short journey for intervews etc.,maintain hard in transportation, waiting for mail order,finding jobs in newspapers, sending and collecting mail like a postal worker, indicating your past positions and works on your application like a draftsman, calling to your friends and related companies like a  telephone operator, maintain your records and applications like a bookkeeper,making applications like a stenographer.
For the Service there 6th,10th,and 2nd houses are responsable,Lagan is weak,Mars in 8th house,(no values for making predictions),Sun Lagan is weak,Venus in Scorpio (8th house by the Kalpurusa),and Moon sign is strong,but the values of Mercury is weak with Sun,The reading of life going in accurate position by the Moon sign reading,Virgo (Kannya Rashi) is valueable for the making predicitons for you.
By the Kannya Rashi,Kumbh rashi in 6th house.-House of service,Tula rashi in 2nd.-House of Money,and Mithun rashi in 10th.-House of work.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From 15th June in the Dasha of Saturn,and Antar Dasha of Venus,Pratiantar of Rahu started.and near about 22nd August Your lord of work mercury,lord of money venus,and lord of service Saturn,conected with lord of profit Moon,your friend or any person,suggested you for the more profitable service,and by the nature of Rahu,you leaved the service,The main time to fight with job and meeting with job started from 6th December 2007,and will be posible in the month of April 2007.,Your works will be continue,befor 9th May 2007,the tough time will passed after leaving the Rahu from your 6th house,22nd May 2008.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The works for out side of country is seeing from 12th April 2009.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remedies:-
Flow Charcoal in river,on Wedensday,same of your weight.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make fast of Wedensday and read Durga saptashati.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you want to go start to work,pick a flower and put in your pocket,before leaving house.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ramendra
Jaipur

skulkarni

Question from S.K.Kulkarni - Mumbai - Astrobhadauria,

Post by skulkarni » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:15 pm

Respected Sir,

Thankyou for your reply.i kindly request you sir,please advice & Provide your valuable preedection regarding when exactly i am going to get a Job. since last  6 month, Iam not getting any interview or Job offers. please help me.

Awaiting for your reply.

With regards,

S.K.Kulkarni

skulkarni

Re: Job break- Reply from S.K.Kulkarni

Post by skulkarni » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:24 pm

Respected shri Vivek Shetty,

Thankyou for reply and advice. As you have mentioned,how to perform the remedies?. Please Study my kundali Once again,as I am under going tremendous Stress,tension. please Inform me when exactly I am going to get the Job. whether I & my family will come on road.As Iam geting in to fear of loosing every thing.

Respected Shetty Sir, Please help me when I will get stabality in my Job /

Awaiting for your reply

With Regards,

S.K.Kulkarni
vivekvshetty wrote:Namaskaar Kulkarni saab,
it is really a difficult situation for you, but dont let the flag down.

Ego problems with the boss?

May, June, July should get some good news for you.

Chances of going abroad are there but not in the near future.

You were born on Amavasya, do remedy for this.

There is a strong Brahman shapa in your chart, ask for remedy from your Guru.

For now,
vivek

skulkarni

Reply from S.K.Kulkarni

Post by skulkarni » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:33 pm

Respected Shri Astrobhaduria,

Thankyou for your reply. I went through your Valuable Readings / preections. But I could'nt understand the text of your readings. i request you Sir please inform me when exactly I am going to get a Job??, when I will get job Stabality ??. please provide your Predections along with remedies. Since last six months I am Job less ,I am undergoing very difficult Phase in my life.

It is earnest request please provide your reply.

Awaiting for your reply.

With Regards,

S.K.Kulkarni  

astrobhadauria wrote:Dear,
Kulkarniji,

I read Your chart and I am giving here your reading.
In present time your time operated by Saturn and the name of this time is
Dasha of Saturn,Saturn is the lord of your 3rd,and 4th house,3rd is making only work like
Writing applications for job, traveling short journey for intervews etc.,maintain hard in transportation, waiting for mail order,finding jobs in newspapers, sending and collecting mail like a postal worker, indicating your past positions and works on your application like a draftsman, calling to your friends and related companies like a  telephone operator, maintain your records and applications like a bookkeeper,making applications like a stenographer.
For the Service there 6th,10th,and 2nd houses are responsable,Lagan is weak,Mars in 8th house,(no values for making predictions),Sun Lagan is weak,Venus in Scorpio (8th house by the Kalpurusa),and Moon sign is strong,but the values of Mercury is weak with Sun,The reading of life going in accurate position by the Moon sign reading,Virgo (Kannya Rashi) is valueable for the making predicitons for you.
By the Kannya Rashi,Kumbh rashi in 6th house.-House of service,Tula rashi in 2nd.-House of Money,and Mithun rashi in 10th.-House of work.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From 15th June in the Dasha of Saturn,and Antar Dasha of Venus,Pratiantar of Rahu started.and near about 22nd August Your lord of work mercury,lord of money venus,and lord of service Saturn,conected with lord of profit Moon,your friend or any person,suggested you for the more profitable service,and by the nature of Rahu,you leaved the service,The main time to fight with job and meeting with job started from 6th December 2007,and will be posible in the month of April 2007.,Your works will be continue,befor 9th May 2007,the tough time will passed after leaving the Rahu from your 6th house,22nd May 2008.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The works for out side of country is seeing from 12th April 2009.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remedies:-
Flow Charcoal in river,on Wedensday,same of your weight.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make fast of Wedensday and read Durga saptashati.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you want to go start to work,pick a flower and put in your pocket,before leaving house.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ramendra
Jaipur

mavv

Job to Mr SK Kulkarni

Post by mavv » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:25 am

Dear SKK,
               Went through your chart, in my opinion you should get a good, decent job atleast as good as your previous job by 16 May 2007.  DO THE PAATH OF DURGA SAPTA SHATI EVERYDAY IF POSSIBLE OR ATLEAST EVERY ALTERNATE DAY AND SPECIALLY ON TUESDAYS, FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS.You have always had minor/ major hiccups, problems and hindrances in the normal execution of your job/profession, and that will not change even after you get a job UNTILL AND UNLESS YOU DO THE MANTRA PAATH OR POOJA FOR KUJA SHAANTI. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SPEND ANY MONEY FOR DOING THAT POOJA, CONTACT ME AT MY EMAIL zzress@yahoo.com (ZZRESS@YAHOO.COM) and give me your Email ID and I will give the complete Pooja procedure which you can do comfortably at Home without paying anything to the "PANDITJIs"
Please feel free to ask any doubts
Madhusudan

Milind

Post by Milind » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:08 pm

Dear Sudhindra,

its really sad to hear about your Job Problem and future Prospects. After hearing your Problem, I have certain Querries coming to my mind. Please give me answer of them, so that I can work further.

1. Is there is any dispute over your Ancestral House (I don't know if you have)? Are you interested in it?
2. Any of your Brother/Sister died at young Age?
3. Any Property has been transfered from any of your relative (may be from Mother's side) who were without child to your family?
4. How are your relations with your Brothers and Sisters?
5. In earlier days, any one from your family was follower of Lord Dattatreya?
6. Do you beleive in God and also Rituals?

Please answer this. So that a clear Solution can be given.

3-4 times I tried to answer you (from the first day of your Post) but I could not make it some how. All the time half messages were typed and were deleted later. This time I made a point that I will seat till it goes.

Don't worry we will find some Solution !!!

God Bless You !!!

skulkarni

Re: Job to Mr SK Kulkarni - Reply from S.K.Kulkarni , mumbai

Post by skulkarni » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:26 pm

mavv wrote:Dear SKK,
               Went through your chart, in my opinion you should get a good, decent job atleast as good as your previous job by 16 May 2007.  DO THE PAATH OF DURGA SAPTA SHATI EVERYDAY IF POSSIBLE OR ATLEAST EVERY ALTERNATE DAY AND SPECIALLY ON TUESDAYS, FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS.You have always had minor/ major hiccups, problems and hindrances in the normal execution of your job/profession, and that will not change even after you get a job UNTILL AND UNLESS YOU DO THE MANTRA PAATH OR POOJA FOR KUJA SHAANTI. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SPEND ANY MONEY FOR DOING THAT POOJA, CONTACT ME AT MY EMAIL zzress@yahoo.com (ZZRESS@YAHOO.COM) and give me your Email ID and I will give the complete Pooja procedure which you can do comfortably at Home without paying anything to the "PANDITJIs"
Please feel free to ask any doubts
Madhusudan

Respected Shri Madhusudanji,

Please accept my thanks and Namaskars for answering my question.Please provide when exactly I will get the job. when I will get the stabality in Proffesional life. Please provide the procedure for doing the Puja.

my e - mail I.D. is skulkarni2005@yahoo.com & skulkarni2005@gmail.com.

Awaiting for your reply.

With Thanks & Regards,

S.K.Kulkarni

skulkarni

Post by skulkarni » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:38 pm

Milind wrote:Dear Sudhindra,

its really sad to hear about your Job Problem and future Prospects. After hearing your Problem, I have certain Querries coming to my mind. Please give me answer of them, so that I can work further.

1. Is there is any dispute over your Ancestral House (I don't know if you have)? Are you interested in it?
3. Any Property has been transfered from any of your relative (may be from Mother's side) who were without child to your family?

3-4 times I tried to answer you (from the first day of your Post) but I could not make it some how. All the time half messages were typed and were deleted later. This time I made a point that I will seat till it goes.

God Bless You !!!
Respected Milindiji,

At the outset please accept my sincere thanks for replying for my question.
1- I don't have any ancerstal property
2- I don't knaiting for your reply.
3- No
4- Only one Sister,No brothers,releation is not good
5- my father is used to worship lord Datterya
6- Yes I belive

please Provide your valuable predection when exactly I will get the Job.

Awaiting for your reply.

Wirh Regards,

S.K.Kukarni

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Kulkarniji

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:21 am

Here are some predictions for you, though  incomplete due to absence of the palms, but that is not the subject here.

Firstly abroad for career/professional reasons is powerfully shown in your chart. But I will come to that later.
Regarding your present problem:-

• Your Sade sati started from Nov 2006, but Saturn retrogressed back to Cancer in mid Jan 2007; it will again enter Leo to resume the Sade sati from mid July 2007. During this intervening period you are advised against taking up any ventures which may entail a financial burden leading to risk. There could be a powerful speed breaker in your life around April 21st. 2007.  Plans begun from mid Feb2007 will lead to this problem if care in the mentioned regard in not taken- that is avoid high flying ideas.
Again the mentioned period is ok if you adopt old tested but slow methods, not having whatever I mentioned above.

•Presently what you faced is the result of overconfidence, powerful ego and unable to recognize how people saw you; you were confident that some fears would never trouble you. Now you have to observe and recognize people, the process being slow. This you could not do too well earlier..better late than never.

►Oct 2006 to Oct 2007 brings you into a new environment, where none of you major planets will be able to wok well. (Did you get some financially favorable indication around Nov 16th 2006)?
          Around April 21st.2007 is expected to bring a not so lucrative and not a very welcome beginning which you should welcome. Things should go well till Aug 21st, 2007 with some changes here and there if you take care.
           I see another professional/career thing in the offing October 2007 onwards, September 2007 being bad.

► I see an important foreign trip around Feb or Aug 2008 (Feb not being favorable period to choose). The plans will start hatching around mid Dec 2007. After mid 2008 will positively bring the time for good action to your aims. Sep/Oct 2009= your main success abroad is signified.

♥2008 will change bring a major environmental change in your life.

Since there was a lot of effort taken behind these predictions proper feedbacks is expected from your end please.

RishiRahul

skulkarni

Reply from S.K.Kulkarni, Mumbai

Post by skulkarni » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:49 pm

[b]Respected shri Rishi Rahulji,

I take this Opportunity to thankyou for your Valuable reply. As you have mentioned in your reply I am Victim of ego,politics and zealous by my Seniors. I am facing this problem Very frequently in my job / professional field.please explain to me what exactly is going to take place on April 21,2007.Is there any untoward / unwarranted / unpleasent or any deaths in the family or accident to self or to my family is going to take place. PLEASE INFORM ME SO I CAN TAKE PRECAUTIONS.

when exactly I am going to get a job ? when I am going to get the stabality in my job front ?

As things stand i am totally broke,as I have lossed my job six monts ago. I am getting shocks & tension,as for me to surive is only thru job.

I will be highly obliged if you provide me your valuable predection.As you have mentioned in your reply regarding Sade Sati, if i am righr it is Second Sade sati in my life.what are its good & adverse effects ?. how to take prevention & inform me the remedial meaures please.

I am awaiting for your reply. My e - mail I.D. is skulkarni2005@yahoo.com
or skulkarni2005@gmail.com

With Kind Regards,

S.K.Kulkarni[/b]

skulkarni

requesting for your reply - S.K.Kulkarni,Mumbai

Post by skulkarni » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:55 pm

skulkarni wrote:
Milind wrote:Dear Sudhindra,

God Bless You !!!
Respected Milindiji,

At the outset please accept my sincere thanks for replying for my question.
1- I don't have any ancerstal property
2- I don't knaiting for your reply.
3- No
4- Only one Sister,No brothers,releation is not good
5- my father is used to worship lord Datterya
6- Yes I belive

please Provide your valuable predection when exactly I will get the Job.

Awaiting for your reply.

Wirh Regards,

S.K.Kukarni

Respected Milindji,

I request you Sir,please provide your valuable reply. I am undergoing in a tremendous problems. lot of tension in the family,very frustating time. what exactly stored in my fate / destiny ??. how long I have suffer this very difficult period ??

Please inform me when i am going to get a Job ?? Please.

Awaiting for your reply,

With regards,

S.K.Kulkarni

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

S.K.Kukarni

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:29 pm

In response to your reply to my predictions you have mentioned:
'As you have mentioned in your reply I am Victim of ego,politics and zealous by my Seniors. I am facing this problem Very frequently in my job / professional field.'
1)Firstly the above were not the words mentioned by me ( you may go back to my predictions to you).
2)Secondly, you did not reply to the questions I had asked.
An astrologer is not a God. Without the frank support of the client, with proper feedbacks it is not possible for an astrologer to extend proper help and advise, like a psychotherapist is in the dark without the frankness and co operation of his client.
3)Did you start thinking on new lines from around Jan 13th. 2006? or try in new lines to sustain yourself?
4)Although whatever happened to you earlier as per this chart I see that the means to sustain was available till Jan 2007, from wherever. Is it true?
For now,
RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”