Effects of Astama shani with astamadhipathi moon

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

mrmith

Effects of Astama shani with astamadhipathi moon

Post by mrmith » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:37 pm

Astama (eigth) house in a chart is considered as the most malefic in nature. I have with me a chart of a native who has Saturn (shani) with moon in Cancer which happens to be 8th house.
What would be the effects of such a combination

vivekvshetty

Re: Effects of Astama shani with astamadhipathi moon

Post by vivekvshetty » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:28 pm

mrmith wrote:Astama (eigth) house in a chart is considered as the most malefic in nature. I have with me a chart of a native who has Saturn (shani) with moon in Cancer which happens to be 8th house.
Namaskaar
It is Asthama Shani from the Lagna, Normally Asthama Shani is seen only from the Moon Sign, which in this case happens to be Kumbha.
Asthama Shani from Lagna brings out the bodily weakness hidden from sight for long out into the open and usually effects the leg region.

It is also Sade sati and will severly dent the persons social standing and effect the professional life. Moon here is Marana karaka sthan and natural healing of the body takes a serious beating.
Freinships will be tested.

It aspects the 10th from Lagna and it affects the working pattern in profession (the way the person likes to work will be questioned). The aspect on the fifth will prevent new opportunity from materialising.

Not that it will be so in all black and white as other factors will modify the effects.
Dasa's are one of them, Transit into differrent kakshyas, nakshatra etc are also to be taken into account.

This is as per my present level of learning and not infallible and subject to revisions as i get more learning.

vivek

vivek

rahulbanerji

Hi mrmith

Post by rahulbanerji » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:03 pm

Does the person have a lot of responsibilty, probably family..... probably the mother... but that would be extending imagination too far without the full chat; but certainly he has much responsibilities, taking a toll in the profession, financial angle. He needs to look after his financial ventures carefully for the next 2 - 3 years.
He probably had residential changes in difficult ways since last quarter 2004,with health troubles. if above 27 years or so?
Again important events mostly took place late or not at the first chance.?
A feedback would be helpfull even if I am wrong.
Please include the above when if you reply.
RishiRahul

mrmith

To Vivek & RishiRahul - Effects of Astama shani with astamadhipathi moon

Post by mrmith » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:28 pm

Vivek,
     Im referring to ashtama shani as in shani in the 8th house from the ascendant. Pls correct me if this is wrong. Hence in this case the ascendant happens to be Sagittarius. So to give a clear picture - ascendant is sagittarius with moon & saturn in Cancer.
    Yes, in this case the individual has health related problems & problems with profession too.

RishiRahul,
To give the full birth details : 18-10-1976, 12:00pm

Yes, the individual has a family (yes, mother also). Responsiblities - because of his health problems he has not been able to take over them at all. residential changes - none. Health problems - lots. Age around 30. Important events - he had to face lot of health problems from the age of 22-23 & has not been able to cope up with it since the last 7-8years.

Thanks for the response.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hi Mrmth

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:22 pm

Since this a question on technicals I will keep to that. The birth time I am not using.

The moon Saturn conjuntion in the eighth house a feects health adversly increasing nagging and chronic problems. The chest portion could get affected. There could be bronchial tendencies ( since I am not seeing the birth detailsI am saying could). Or could hahve trouble with the limbs.

The native's sexual organ would not be handsome looking.

There would be financial troubles and strain.

Mother would be a source of worry.

Too many responsibities. Brothers and sisters. if any will not take or not be able to take responsibilities of parents.

Will not have a stable job, stable finances.

Thoughtful, methodical

Disturbed mind.

Not good for business

May suffer on account of children

Bad relations with co borns

Chances of long life.

Sorry residential/ environmental chages from Third quarter 2004 till end 2006.

RishiRahul

PREVIOUS PREDICTION:
Does the person have a lot of responsibilty, probably family..... probably the mother... but that would be extending imagination too far without the full chat; but certainly he has much responsibilities, taking a toll in the profession, financial angle. He needs to look after his financial ventures carefully for the next 2 - 3 years.
He probably had residential changes in difficult ways since last quarter 2004,with health troubles. if above 27 years or so?
RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hi Mrmth

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:22 pm

Since this a question on technicals I will keep to that. The birth time I am not using.

The moon Saturn conjuntion in the eighth house a feects health adversly increasing nagging and chronic problems. The chest portion could get affected. There could be bronchial tendencies ( since I am not seeing the birth detailsI am saying could). Or could hahve trouble with the limbs.

The native's sexual organ would not be handsome looking.

There would be financial troubles and strain.

Mother would be a source of worry.

Too many responsibities. Brothers and sisters. if any will not take or not be able to take responsibilities of parents.

Will not have a stable job, stable finances.

Thoughtful, methodical

Disturbed mind.

Not good for business

May suffer on account of children

Bad relations with co borns

Chances of long life.

Sorry residential/ environmental chages from Third quarter 2004 till end 2006.

RishiRahul

PREVIOUS PREDICTION:
RishiRahul

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:38 pm

The combination could be like this

Combination 1
Mesha Lagna, Mesha Rasi, Sani in Scorpio along with Mars

Combination 2
Vrishba Lagna, Vrishba Rasi : Sani in Dhanus along with Jupiter Placed in Dhanus

Combination 3

Mithuna lagna and  Mithuna Rasi,  Sani Placed in Makar

Combination 4

Kataka lagna and Kataka Rasi , Sani placed in its own house Kumbha

Combination 5

Simha lagna and Simha rasi : Sani placed along with Jupiter in Meena

Combination 6
Kanya Rasi and Kanya Lagna: Sani placed in Mesha along with Mars

Combination 7
Thula lagna and Thula rasi, Sani placed in Vrishb along with venus in that house

Combination 8
Vrishick lagna and Vrishik Rasi, Sani placed along with Mercury in Mithun

Combination 9
Dhanur Lagna Dhanur Rasi, Sani  placed along with Moon in Katak

Combination 10
Makar Lagna and makar Rasi, Sani placed along with Sun in Simha

Combination 11
Kumbha lagna and Kumba Rasi, Sani placed along with Mercury in Kanya

Combination 12,
Meena Lagna and Meena Rasi, Sani placed along with Venus in Thula

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Govardhant ji

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:44 pm

The native had mentioned it as Sagitarius Lagna
RishiRahul

mrmith

Re : Hi Mrmth

Post by mrmith » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:23 am

RishiRahulji,

There could be bronchial tendencies - yes, but in childhood.
   Will not have a stable job, stable finances - true
   Disturbed mind - true.

In this case the native has lot of health problems. And i have read that association of Sani (significator for nerves) & Moon (mind) in bad houses can cause neurological problems. In this case it is true to a great extent. But im keen to know if this would indeed be a very general prediction for this alignment of planet.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hi mrmith

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:51 pm

The young age thing was in mind. Just the technicals were in my mind. Sorry for that.
Sani or Saturn affects nerves is very correctly said.
My view is Mercury stands for nerves. To this add what you said: Saturn affects nerves.
Therefore nerve problems occur when Saturn disturbs Mercury.

Saturns aspect on the moon stresses mind, delays happenings. As a corrolary to this statement it affects the mother's mind......
Healthwise it renders the native prone to colds/ sore throat factors/ bronchial type stuff.

Regarding the condition mentioned by you regarding Saturn moon conjunction, can cause neurological problems, if Saturn disturbs Mercury in addition.
Any comments or insights please.
Rahu's disturbance  to mercury in addition to Saturns can ggravate it more.
RishiRahul

hemal_bhach

Re: Effects of Astama shani with astamadhipathi moon

Post by hemal_bhach » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:02 pm

mrmith wrote:Astama (eigth) house in a chart is considered as the most malefic in nature. I have with me a chart of a native who has Saturn (shani) with moon in Cancer which happens to be 8th house.
Although shani in the eight house is supposed to be good, it gives  a long life, but it is with markesh chandra in the house of longitivity, but chandra in own house , exalted, ..And cancer in eight house means lagna is dhanu, which means 2nd and 3rd lord is shani, both are marak sthana, and it lord in house of longitivity. So it can be derived that a prolonged illness related to chandra, which can be asthama, would coninue, and would ultimately be the cause of death, but life would be a prolonged one, ....making the patient suffer hard ...Please debate your points on this issue
Hemal

mrmith

Hi mrmith

Post by mrmith » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:07 pm

Yes
In this case saturn is aspecting mercury which is the 10th house, posited 3rd from the saturn. However, mercury which is in its own house should be strong. any comments?.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hi Mrmith

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:26 pm

So, I was correct. Plain technicals. I one argues on plain technicals and others join, we can land up strengthening our techical knowledge of the science.
Again Saturns aspect on the 7th lord can delay marriage; Saturn from the 8th. to mercury in the 10th lord will give an unstable job life. Fortunately Saturn's aspect n mercury is third house one( sextile)( secretly friendly). Thus is not expected to be very adverse.
Mercury being lords of Kendrasthana  should not be posited in a kendra. Its dasa and antardasa will be troublesome for healthwise and the good results will curtailed. Mercury being involved in Panchamahapurusha yoga, obviously will bless the native with its good qualities. Effectively, to the best, mercury can act neutrally.

If the other astrologers like Astrobhadhauriaji and Govardhantji, A.J.ji may please join. Rohiniranjanji please be with us to enlighten us please.
RishiRahul

hemal_bhach

Re: Hi Mrmith

Post by hemal_bhach » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:16 am

RishiRahul wrote:So, I was correct. Plain technicals. I one argues on plain technicals and others join, we can land up strengthening our techical knowledge of the science.
Again Saturns aspect on the 7th lord can delay marriage; NOT NECESSARILY DELAY MARRIAGE, SATURN GENERALLY BEHAVES UNPREDICTABLE, IF MARRIAGE HAS ALREADY DELAYED, IT WILL TEND TO FINALISE MARRIAGE Saturn from the 8th. to mercury in the 10th lord will give an unstable job life. NOT REALLY UNSTABLE JOB LIFE BUT AN UNSATISFIED JOB LIFE, THE PERSON FEELS UNSTABLE, INSECURED, OR STRESSED OUT. Fortunately Saturn's aspect n mercury is third house one( sextile)( secretly friendly). Thus is not expected to be very adverse. NO COMMENTS
Mercury being lords of Kendrasthana  should not be posited in a kendra. AGREED, KENDRADHIPATI DOSH MAKES THE GRAH A BAHDAK Its dasa and antardasa will be troublesome for healthwise and the good results will curtailed. IT CREATES A BADHA, WHEREVER ITS LORDSHIP RULES Mercury being involved in Panchamahapurusha yoga, obviously will bless the native with its good qualities. DONT AGREE WHEN THERE IS KENDRADHIPATI DOSH, UNLESS THIS BADHAK GRAH IS PLACED IN THE 12TH HOUSE, WHICH IS HOUSE OF LOSS, AND THERBY CREATES A LOSS OF BADHA OR DOSH. Effectively, to the best, mercury can act neutrally.

If the other astrologers like Astrobhadhauriaji and Govardhantji, A.J.ji may please join. Rohiniranjanji please be with us to enlighten us please.
RishiRahul
Hemal

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Hi Mrmith

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:13 pm

hemal_bhach wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:So, I was correct. Plain technicals. I one argues on plain technicals and others join, we can land up strengthening our techical knowledge of the science.
Again Saturns aspect on the 7th lord can delay marriage; NOT NECESSARILY DELAY MARRIAGE, SATURN GENERALLY BEHAVES UNPREDICTABLE, IF MARRIAGE HAS ALREADY DELAYED, IT WILL TEND TO FINALISE MARRIAGE Saturn from the 8th. to mercury in the 10th lord will give an unstable job life. NOT REALLY UNSTABLE JOB LIFE BUT AN UNSATISFIED JOB LIFE, THE PERSON FEELS UNSTABLE, INSECURED, OR STRESSED OUT. Fortunately Saturn's aspect n mercury is third house one( sextile)( secretly friendly). Thus is not expected to be very adverse. NO COMMENTS
Mercury being lords of Kendrasthana  should not be posited in a kendra. AGREED, KENDRADHIPATI DOSH MAKES THE GRAH A BAHDAK Its dasa and antardasa will be troublesome for healthwise and the good results will curtailed. IT CREATES A BADHA, WHEREVER ITS LORDSHIP RULES Mercury being involved in Panchamahapurusha yoga, obviously will bless the native with its good qualities. DONT AGREE WHEN THERE IS KENDRADHIPATI DOSH, UNLESS THIS BADHAK GRAH IS PLACED IN THE 12TH HOUSE, WHICH IS HOUSE OF LOSS, AND THERBY CREATES A LOSS OF BADHA OR DOSH. Effectively, to the best, mercury can act neutrally.

RishiRahul
----------------------------------------------------->
Quote by rishirahul. Remarks by Hemal Bach

1)See, If a natural benefic own the kendras; and is posited in a kendra, it does not get released from the obstruction. Instead, if it is placed in a kona or even any other house it gets less obstructed by the said dosha.
2)If the said badhak graha is plced in the 12th. you say , being the house of loss( or undoing) vreates a loss of badhaka yoga:
Isn't 12th. house the undoing of the 1st. house?... So how does it undo the badhak state?
Hemalji, culd you also state which book you have got it from, which would help me understand the logic please?

RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”