when will I marry

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

p_swethaa

when will I marry

Post by p_swethaa » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:06 pm

hi
I am swetha , details date 28/06/1979, time 17:45 (pm), Loc 18.40 N 78.10 E .

I want to know when I will get married.

bye

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

p_swethaa

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:23 pm

Could you mention the place and country of birth please.
Your other details are:28/06/1979, time 17:45 (pm), Loc 18.40 N 78.10 E .
I want to know when I will get married.
RishiRahul

JAIDEEP

Post by JAIDEEP » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:24 pm

CAN I KNOW YOUR BIRTH PLACE AS IT IS USEFUL FOR LOCAL TIME ANALYSIS ?
JRM

p_swethaa

place

Post by p_swethaa » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:57 pm

hi
Nizamabad (AP)
India

bye

Phantom

Post by Phantom » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:59 am

you must be having someone in mind or in your life already
or atleast someone is interested in you but you may not know that
conditions have been adverse since last 4 years and more since may 25th  2005

better postpone all marraige plans to 2008, as your attempts now will bring diappointments

you will get married before august 2009

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:38 am

Hi p_swethaa

The assessment from Phantom seemed wrong in my mind, somehow.  No offense intended Phantom, but this is my take on it. It seemed a little too rigid and the future, to me, isn't like that.  It's about possibilities.  I would wait and see what some other of the vedic astrologers have to say.  If you are interested in other divinational methods, i could do a rune cast for you, if you would like.

Love and Light
Earl
The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom while he sits by his hearth at home.
Quickly finds when questioned by others that he knows nothing at all.
- The Havamal, verse 26

Phantom

Post by Phantom » Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:53 pm

well thats what i saw
she's going thru 7.5 yrs period of saturn since past 4 yrs

her future looks great and promising, with jup-moon in cancer in 9th house
but her mind is occupied with thoughts about not getting married.
so asked her to wait for 2 more years

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Predictions for p_swetha

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:42 am

Before I venture forth to mention regarding your marriage let me mention a few points of your personal life, expecting feedback to enable me to give a proper answer to your question.

You chart is strongly manglik, giving powerful possibility of two marriages, unless the native is married to a manglik. The double marriage thing is confirmed by other factors too.

Marriage is seen in your Venus dasa from 1989 to 2009 positively= though a general statement.

─An early marriage/like contemplated between mid 99 – mid 2000, could turn out problematic later..

─Mid 2002 to mid 2003 brought you to a new environment. Certain developments from this period probably led you through confusing situations. You may have started working from this period. Some problem due to impatience and confusing situations thereafter. Some problem due to impatience and confusing situations thereafter.

─Mid 2005 onwards marriage negotiations resumed.

─Mid 2006 – mid 2007= a year of great stresses and strain, an uncomfortable/confusing environment, July 2006 onwards unnecessary/unexpected delays. Communications from end June 2006 could have led to stressful situations.

Probably negotiations before fourth quarter 2007 will materialize. Do let me know what transpires around 22 May 2007 too.

Please give a feedback of the above to the best you can as soon as you could.

RishiRahul
Last edited by RishiRahul on Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Predictions for p_swetha

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:43 am

Before I venture forth to mention regarding your marriage let me mention a few points of your personal life, expecting feedback to enable me to give a proper answer to your question.

You chart is strongly manglik, giving powerful possibility of two marriages, unless the native is married to a manglik. The double marriage thing is confirmed by other factors too.

Marriage is seen in your Venus dasa from 1989 to 2009 positively= though a general statement.

─An early marriage/like contemplated between mid 99 – mid 2000, could turn out problematic later..

─Mid 2002 to mid 2003 brought you to a new environment. Certain developments from this period probably led you through confusing situations. You may have started working from this period. Some problem due to impatience and confusing situations thereafter. Some problem due to impatience and confusing situations thereafter.

─Mid 2005 onwards marriage negotiations resumed.

─Mid 2006 – mid 2007= a year of great stresses and strain, an uncomfortable/confusing environment, July 2006 onwards unnecessary/unexpected delays. Communications from end June 2006 could have led to stressful situations.

Probably negotiations before fourth quarter 2007 will not materialize. Do let me know what transpires around 22 May 2007 too.

Please give a feedback of the above to the best you can.

RishiRahul
Last edited by RishiRahul on Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

AJ

Post by AJ » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:18 am

Namaskaar Swethaaji,

Om Gam Ganpataye Namah.

Kindly provide feedback to help provide an accurate answer to your query since many people are trying to help you. If you could fill in these blanks, please, in order for me to understand how your planets are operating:

1. Did you have your first (serious or passionate) relationship/involvement between July, 1995 and September, 1996?

2. How was the time from September, 1999 to May, 2002 romantically?

3. Has your mother had any long standing health issues?

I have a similar feeling to your time of marriage as Phantom, but first kindly answer these well-meaning queries with complete sincerity and honesty and then I will give you the dates I understand to be correct for your marriage. Remember, it is my human condition that I am very limited and fallible, but perhaps when we sincerely want to help one another, God readily shines his wisdom and blessings on us. Till then.

God bless.
AJ

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”