future carrer prospect

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

rahu

future carrer prospect

Post by rahu » Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:36 pm

sir i am a failure person till now with a lot of obsticles i have achieved nothing. would forum members  analysed my chart regarding my future carrer prospect. pls tell me i am very anxious about my job. currently iam pursueing mba but still not getting job.
birth detail

date of birth-23-2-1978
time-20:15pm
place-bettiah(bihar)

asc(lagna)-virgo 14degree
1th house-rahu 12deg
2nd house-no planet
3rd house-no planet
4th       -    no
5th       -    no
6th       -  sun11deg,mer8deg,ven19deg
7th       -ketu 12deg
8th       -no
9th       -no
10th      - jup3deg, mar 29deg retro vergottma
11th     -no
12th     -moon 17deg,sat3deg retro

current mahadasa-moon 1998to nov 2007
next md- mars 2007 to 2014

sir i also want to know about my mars dasa.

thank you sir

waiting for response

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:34 pm

Dear,
Using non Veg Food and liquor will be an indication for you, of malefic Jupiter. Your almost all habit will be opposite to the nature of Jupiter such as you will take wine, and even in working time you will intend to do so. During the year you will see very steep up and very steep down in career, it can be in the field of authority or gain or fame or some thing which may not have link with monetary gain. Your every work will get good starting and a crash landing. If your Jupiter is Malefic then through out the year you will not be able to digest the bread of honesty, and bread of dishonesty will please you a lot, more over you will gain through dishonesty, but in last you will see fall due to it. You may get a lot of relationships with females and it will cause you loss in bank balance and luck.
Remedies
(1)To finish your work smoothly and nicely, you clean your nose and dry its water then start any work, it will make your day very lucky and you will be able to finish your work before time.
(2)Wearing Yellow sapphire or Golden topaz in gold ring in right hand will prove beneficial in saving money and health.
If you do not have good relation with parents in law, and are not having normal relation then you may get a lot of hurting from business and due to your mindless decision you will suffer a lot. You will become unfriendly with all and due to it if you will require some guidance you may not like to take advise to any one or may not be able to get proper advice. It could be the reason that during this year you will suffer losses and financially you will become very weak. Possibility is there that during 7th month your counter part will get ill health or your relation with her or him will become very tense. In domestic front too you will face a lot of trouble.
Remedies
(1) Take a bamboo stick (one part from one knot to another knot) and fill it with sugar and burry it some desert place or in forest, it will ease your domestic trouble and you will be able to see peace in family.
For married couple, it is sure that during the 5th month or in 11th month from your birthday, they can expect for some addition in their family. It is a very crucial transit and usually we have seen miscarriage under such impact of cosmos. Many times even medicine has also been failed to detect such miscarriage. Your intuition power is getting very good enhancement. If you have some relations with some one, then you can expect conceiving hence for bachelors it is a time when they should control their temptation of getting attached to someone. During such transit of Rahu, we have seen that most of the person use to get messed up in different kind of things and unable to concentrate on one thing, it is best time for you to get in touch with some very holy and blessed Vedic astrologer, who can help you from such condition.
During this year you are prone to infections and possibility is there that you may also get some injury. If you are going overseas area then be prepared of back biting and some one close to you will make complain against you. In case of health trouble, medicine may not be able to give you much impact for early recovery nor the proper cause will get detected. Be careful in respect of your health. Usually bad cold and throat or stomach problem use to comes out during the 3rd month after the birthday. After the 3rd month you may desire to shift or change in respect of profession or place of work or country but we wish to warn you that any change will bring a lot of backbiting in new place nor it will be auspicious for you. As far as gain is concern no change is seen in respect of status or gain. Your brother or sister may get some gain in wealth but they will also get some health problem with it. Chances are there, if you are married, an increase in family member can not be ruled out.
If you are dealing with masses and thinking to rule your own little place, if you are wasting milk and are also taking liquor and taking non-Veg food, then the Mars is going to just against you and can put you in very serious trouble or some accident where fire and sudden noise may be a component. Any inclination toward opposite sex or enjoying opposite sex will prove very damaging and you may get defame due to that. There can be problem in children birth in your family or friends family or family of some relative. You will face acute problem of dominance, and in profession you will face a lot of depressing moments when your share or reward of your labor has been rewarded to some one else. Serious injury or illness can not be ruled out, and it may take several weeks for you to recover.
Remedies:
(1)Donating for helping one eyed person will prove very beneficial for you.
(2)Bearing the expanses of treatment of some childless aged person, or helping him will save you from serious illness.

vivek_prayag

Post by vivek_prayag » Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:06 am

namaskar,
               I think that biggest problem in ur horoscope is the saturn-moon conjunction in the 12th house.It will make u think too negative about ur life.U should uphold ur character especially when u r with ur friends.Ur mars dasha will bring u l good as ur mars is sitting in 10th house (disha bali) and  is vargottama.The jupiter-mars conjunction in 10th house is good.

rahu

Post by rahu » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:08 am

dear astrobhadauria sir
thank you for response sir but none of your prediction match with my life. like you have written that i will take liquore but i do not take even tea . i also do not have any involvement in girls because since my childhood i am high moralistic person , i am also very truth full high religious person , i can not harm any one . i do not have any monetry problem . so thats why i am saying that prediction does not match with my life. i do not have any problem except my carrer and i want some focus on that, would you pls provide some light on that.

waiting for response
thank you sir.

AJ

Post by AJ » Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:24 am

Namaskaar,

There are a few obvious problems in your chart that you need to address. I will try my best to list them here and it is up to you to do the upayes with unflinching faith in God. Remember there is always a reason things happen to us, good and bad, and we have earned them all. Accept the bad as a chance to atone for your past sins and trust in God's wisdom. After all, do you run to an astrologer when something good happens to you - a promotion, good exam results, a new house, etc. - asking 'why me, why me' ? This is your karma, take up the challenge of improving this birth with positivity.

The challenges:

1. Your lagnesh (and 10th lord) Mercury is in the 6th, in a Nakshatra of Rahu. Lagnesh in the 6th is giving you lot's of unforseen obstacles, opposition and lack of opportunities. Being in Rahu's nakshatra, you will not be able to understand why these things happen to you, and you will be right in feeling frustrated and singled out by fate.
SOLUTION:
A). Wear an Emerald, in gold, 51/4 ratti, little finger, on a Wednesday, 2 hours after sunrise. Purify it with unboiled milk and holy water, hold it in your hand and recite one mala of "Aum Braam Breem Braum Sah Budhaye Namah" Observe the results closely for the next 2 weeks, if there is any PROLONGED adverse effect on your health or studies/work, then discard it. DON'T worry if there is only one small reaction after wearing it.
B). EVERY Wednesday do a lep of Ganeshji with a combination of sindhur and chameli ka tel, offer boondi ladoo as prasad and recite Ganesh Aarti as you do the lep. Be sure to light dhoop, deep when you do this puja. Distribute the prasad amongst the less fortunate and take some yourself. Also recite this 11 times on a daily basis, as and when you can - "Aum Vakratunda Vidmahe, Vighanarajaya Dhimahi, Tanno Danti Prachodayat"

2. Your Bhagyesh (9th lord) Venus is also in the 6th, making things difficult for you again. This will not let things happen smoothly for you, nothing seems to go your way. Even if it seems to be going well, aat the last minute something completely unpredictable will go wrong. The good news is that Venus becomes exalted in Labhsthan in your D-9, so things will eventually work out for you as you get older. NEVER stop doing your puja, continue to respect women and see for their welfare.
SOLUTION:
A). EVERY Friday, light dhoop, deep, offer plain burfi as prasad recite one mala of "Aum Draam Dreem Draum Sah Shukraye Namah". Distribute the prasad primarily amongst women folk and take some yourself. Also recite 11 times on a daily basis, as and when you can - "Aum Rajadabaaya Vidmahe, Brigusuthaya Dhimahi, Tanno Shukrah Prachodayat"

On an unrelated note, do you have problems/lack of happiness on account of your father?

Anyway, do this with complete devotion and belief and I promise you will see things begin to change very soon - in 2 to 3 months even. November onwards will prove to be the big change in your life and you will settle into a job with the grace of God soon thereafter. Remember, accept the worst with grace and work hard to improve your karma with little complaint or panic. I can clearly see your life is hard, but it's still a lot better than the millions who are less fortunate. Always remember that when you feel low :)

Om Gam Ganpataye Namah.

rahu

Post by rahu » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:16 am

dear aj sir
thank you alot for response, the cause of problem you have mensioned is very true. some of remedy given by you i already follow.like

i have been bearing emrald since 2003, it also improved my condition to some extent but not too much.

i wore sphatika for sukra but it harmed so i do not bear it now.

as i ma religious person so do pooja of shiv and his parivar like maa,ganesa, hanuman ji. i recite one mala mahamrityunjai mantra daily one mala for ganesa and hanuman ji, i also meditate. and i feel the better result of this.

so far fate concern i am very luckey person  i do not have any problem accept carrer and health.

my relation with father is very good.

sir , your reason for obsticle is very true how ever i see some strength in my chart that indicate good carrer like

9, 10lord togather making some weak (as they in 6) parasariya raja yoga for success.

rahu is yoga karaka for kanya asc so the dipositor nakshatra lord of mer in lagna in its multrikona rasi give narshatra strength to mer., 10lord

rhau is also in lagna in d-10 so rahu is very positive for profession

10 house occupicd by strong mars nad jup.

lord of 10 is in 6 house , the house of service

there is vipreet raj yoga in 6 and 12 house .

sir these sll promise a better carrer prospect only except that my 10 lord mer. is com bust  that creat dulness from my side.

but these yoga have not frutified yet and this is my concern.

sir i want to know that may be due to mood dasa , that has given failure in its whole period , my next dasa is of mars and rahu sir , also want to know there effect of my life in there dasa. sir i also want to know my dharma karma devtas who show my future path

thank you sir  

waiting for your response

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hi Rahu

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:40 pm

Predictions for mystic boards Rahu

The adverse points of your chart: =

●The Saturn moon conjunction is not favored for things materializing at the first chance. Saturn the 6th lord and moon 11th lord will tend to delay and frustrate gains.

●The 3rd. and 8th. lord in the house of profession is not favorable for stability in job sphere

♪ The Mars Jupiter in the house of profession is a good boon, but asks you to refrain from being too dominating or domineering or rash.

♪ Feb 2001 – Feb 2002= Gave you the career direction, new education/career environment.

● Feb 2002 onwards were the main delaying and dejection factors starting.

●Presently you are running vimsottari moon dasa since 1997 giving frustrating delays in your endeavors – will be over by end 2007. This period made all your efforts feel frustrated due to big delays too.

● Feb to Sept 2005 had some temporary problems.

► Around Jan 13th. 2006 you faced a kind of standstill, probably in some financial venture, though the year had some sweet relationships/ moments.

A point wise feedback to the above is required for further predictions to check if I am on the right track.
RishiRahul

rahu

Post by rahu » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:47 pm

thank you rishi sir for reply.

well, sir i am giving point wise feedback.
1my son md was very good i got everything what i aspected to life
2 moon md startin nov 1997 with endless failures delay menteltension
3 got sevier problem on health front from 1998 like jan98 to aug 98 joint pain and reumetism, mar 99 to feb 2001 serious T.B ,joundice,high deppression,gastrict, all made me very measurable, june2001 to oct 2001 lost amount in my study uselessely, june 2002 to oct 2003 high BPand depression, menteltension.
4 all these werw werw happening but in carrer front result was 000.
5 lost 5 year  and heavy money of guardian for civil service preparation but got nothing between 2001 to 2005.
6 2005 june got admission in M.B.A
7form 2005 to till now struggling for job it6 month of campus placement 90% student of my college got placed i was frustrated but

8 today morning i got placed in good company
9this year june i am also going to get married

sir what are the cause and future prospect will this job be stable will i over ome my endless problems will i hold abig postanytime in life

waiting for response

thank you sir

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hi Rahu

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:06 am

Chances of marriage is strong in 2007, but this year is best avoided in your interests. 2010 would be a the most satisfactory year. 2007 should be devoted to fossing in your to a job and internal reflection.

Your natal mercury is conjuct transit mercury today and yesterday moon was transiting your benefic planets in your 6th. house, therefore your job.
2008 will be better for career. You will be more stable jobwise from 2012.Try to be consistent, even in your relations with people and not  change jobs often.

Your pointwise feedback was the most confusing and very difficult to understand methodically.Therefore try to be consistent, even in your relations with people and not  change jobs often.
Try out a red coral.

RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”