For rishi rahulji....whts wrong in my chart

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

dheerpat

For rishi rahulji....whts wrong in my chart

Post by dheerpat » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:51 am

Rahul ji,,i am pretty impressed with the accuracy with which u have analysed charts in this forum....request u to look into my chart as i am not able to decipher the planetry position which promise but do not seem to deliver.....
Dob 27121970 1115 am new delhi..

1.   saturn asc lord in 3 is neecha ..but retro and aspecting 9 house exaltion ...but as per some astrologers he is behind my slow progress in life..
2.  mar ven in 9 first class raja yoga..failed due to aspect of saturn?
Y. Jup moon gajkesri yoga failed as moon neecha?
4. Sun merc yoga failed as merc combust and retro?
But then what is the significance of these planets aspecting thier
own or exaltation house...what is the reason for slow progress in life careerwise and financialy...
Request your revert...

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hello Dheerpat

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:45 am

Hi Dheerpat,
I thank you for appreciating my predictions.
            What first strikes me from your chart is your retrograde and combust mercury, betraying sharpness of thought, and a quick intelligence one could call intuition. You think of the overall picture of things, think in terms of symbols rather than facts. Another thing, there is a self conscious defeatist attitude.

1) Budhaditya yoga is a very common yoga in charts. It takes place because of conjunction between unafflicted Sun and Mercury. Your mercury is retrograde and combust. So essentially a proper yoga is defunct, although some effects will be there, however minor.

2) Retrograde Saturn debilitated in the third house in aspect to Mars and the other planets are not congenial for health and internal aggression factors. It delays progress in life in complicated ways too. Adds to aggression in life, disturbs balance.
Retrograde Saturn inspecting 9th. house, 9th. lord, 4th lord, 10th. lord, obviously delays and disturbs the house of home, career and also finance sector too (Jupiter falls in aspect to Saturn in Bhava).

3) Your debilitated Saturn is not very bad. It has cancellation of debilitation, is trouble some for health, delaying actual progress, but is not bad otherwise. Again it is the sub of significator of 1, 12 and mainly 3, meaning Saturn will give productive results during its dasa/antardasa. This Saturn will first take and then give, which is good.  Saturn in your case is a malefic, but weak in performance, so its malefic effect will be reduced. But its natural effect of causing delay to the house of luck remains.

4) The effect of Gajakesari yoga cannot be cancelled due to moon, but its effects can be reduced due to wrong/foolish decisions in life. Such people are prone to take foolish decisions, generally affecting career, and are rigid enough to not heed others advise, and suffer internally. The aspect of Jupiter on the moon probably adds some speck of wisdom, making the decisions not utterly foolish and adding some saving grace, through luck factors too( Jupiter has moved to the 9th. in behave).

5) You are Kumbha lagna. The Rajayogakarak planets for you are Venus and Saturn. And they are inspecting each other. Rajayoga bhanga/ disturbance, if any is caused by the effect of Mars.

1993/4= An environment change. Falling into career line is seen, and relocation due to it. Tough expenses.
1996= Setbacks and delays due to problems out of the blue, but interest in the opposite sex. /marriage interest.

Is there much interest in idealistic interests?

You main successes in career start from Mars dasa, that is around 2019, from overseas contact.
I have more or less answered your technical questions, besides some predictions.
Please give a feedback. Also let me know what you would like to know specifically?
RishiRahul.

dheerpat

Post by dheerpat » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:04 am

bang on sir!!!! Ur prediction regarding my carerrstart in 93 94 is accurate as idid startes in apr 94 after grad in 92 and relocated  to pune ...actually my concern is on career front as i am not where i shd be career groth wise and financially...i am in a pvvt sector bank since may 2003....
1. Any chance of promotion this year april\may\june...i got promoted in oct 2005..thereafter in oct 06..all employees were redsignated to next level withoiut salary increase...promotions are twice yeaar april\oct..my collegue is boss favorite and expected to b promoted ahead me..both of us were promoed in oct 05...his dob 1031979 730pm ahmedabad...
2..since i have alwyas given preference to job satisfaction over salry.i am not able to save for old age..how do u see my finances hereafter...

3.my grtst desire is to traavel around world..any chances .
4. Anychance of job change in near future with better pay nd designation.
Waiting eagerly for revert,,,thanx nd regards

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hi Dheerpat

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:27 am

When you joined the Bank in May 2003, you were not too keen to take up this job; kind of undecided. In that year you felt cheated/disturbed. I just wanted to check your feelings as you felt in that year. Vimshottari Sun dasa resumed in that year.

You certainly have activity in your job life before August 2007.

But your hope will not be fulfilled fully this year. You will not get just what you want. But I see betterment in finances. 75 percent of your hopes will get fulfilled.
I see 'Karyasiddhi'. Again I see that that your 'hopes' will be hurt.Dont see you get a proper kingdom this year.

There could be a departmental transfer with a  minor promotion, making you feel uncomfortable, but nothing too serious and will be good for you in the long run.
Your aim will start changing after July 2007 ( did the thought occur to you of  a change of department around Oct 2006?). I see you changing your nature/subject of work between mid 2007 to 2009.
Change of job this year is not welcome or good for you.

After April 7th.2007 your yoga starts. May 28th. 2007 onwards there could be  some teething troubles.

Do let me  know if it is a foreign bank/ or if you are in foreign exchange department? This is important.

RishiRahul
Last edited by RishiRahul on Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dheerpat

Post by dheerpat » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:21 pm

it is a pvt sector bank and i am in back office operations department...we have various departments like clearing , trade finance (inclusive of forex tranasactions but not on large scale) demat etc,..

well i was expecting promotion this april/may since jupiter is in 10 in transit..annual increment and bonus will be there this month and will be declared by 25 april..though my boss says he has give me T1 rating(highest) in appraisal lets see,...that mean better bonus and increment as compared to others..

if promotion is not coming i wil definately like to change,,tried also not succeding bcoz mayb age factor,,,anyway

i was with thomas cook foreign exchange earlier in 1998 to 2000 if that info helps..

dheerpat

Post by dheerpat » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:23 pm

"it is a pvt sector bank and i am in back office operations department...we have various departments like clearing , trade finance (inclusive of forex tranasactions but not on large scale) demat etc,.. "

forgot to add,,,i am in cms dept ..in fact i was going to speak to my boss to transfer me in trade finance as its new dept and would like to learn

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hi Dheerpat

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:46 pm

I am sorry, but please go through the predictions sent earlier today. I have edited and added certain things. I thought I had edited earlier but it didn't get edited.
You will more comfortable next year regarding job stuff. Keep a lookout for overseas opprtunity after 2009.
For more detailed counselling you can visit my website  given t my C.P.
Regards,
RishiRahul

dheerpat

Post by dheerpat » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:15 pm

Thanx a lot sir...
One small query...in april end or may end annual increment and performance bonus will be decided...contemplating of buying a maruti car...model not decided..should i go ahead or wait for someother auspicious time...as it will be on loan installments, will the salary increment be substantial to pay for monthly instalments say 7500 monthly....i did hav a second hand 800 which i sold off later

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hi Dheerpat

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:10 pm

I could answer that in detail too.
But leave something to your effort and free will.
You could visit my website after April 15th.
RishiRahul

dheerpat

Post by dheerpat » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:36 pm

ok sir,,will do so,,,forgot to ask,,any remedies or stone suggestion

dheerpat

Post by dheerpat » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:14 pm

DEAR SIR....

as per your predictions exactly has happened..i did not get the promotion on grounds that minimum 2 years in between 2 promotons (oct 05 was last i promoted).........what is ur website..i would like to consult further..

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:43 pm

Thank you for appreciating my predictions.
I have through years of passionate research have devised way which works with negligible inaccuracy. The past present and the future is predicted with similar accuracy.
My website is:

RishiRahul

No personal links please
RishiRahul
Last edited by RishiRahul on Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

dheerpat

Post by dheerpat » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:16 am

ok sir..will do once ur site is updated..however till that time, to give me peace of mind can u please tell me do i stand the chance of promotion this october or it will be further delayed till next april

Vedicguru

Post by Vedicguru » Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:50 pm

No, you will not get promoted this year also.

dheerpat

Post by dheerpat » Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:06 am

Vedicguru, with jupiter in favorable transit and saturn moving out of 6 house, why no chance in october this year..u mean it will be delayed till april 2008?

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”