For rishi rahulji....whts wrong in my chart

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Vedicguru

Post by Vedicguru » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:21 am

You need to work very hard for 3 continuous years otherwise, you will not get it at all.

sethi

Post by sethi » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:26 am

HELLO

LOOKS LIKE CAREER AND OTHER RELATED ISSUES ARE AND WILL BE VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOU THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE.
TELL ME DID YOU DO ANY SORT OF TRAVELLING THIS YEAR OR LAST YEAR?

CHART SHOWS THAT THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SOME SORT OF PROMOTION FOR YOU THIS YEAR.

POSITION OF SATURN (WHICH IS RETRO) IN NATAL IS NOT REALLY VERY GOOD, HOWEVER THERE MIGHT BE SOME TYPE OF GOOD NEWS IN MAYBE NOVEMBER OR DECEMBER .

SATURN WILL BE CONTACTING YOUR MOON VERY SOON IN THE COMING YEAR

SO TRY TO CONTROL ANY TYPE OF AGRESSION , BE MORE DIPLOMATIC AND SHOW MORE CONCERN FOR OTHER PEOPLE FEELINGS .
THE COMING 2-5 YEARS MAY NOT GIVE YOU THE RESULTS WHICH U MAY DESIRE.
LAY LOW IS THE WORD FOR THIS PERIOD. THIS IS DIFFICULT BUT IS THE BEST FOR YOU.
TRY NOT TO SHOW MUCH ANGER.
PARTNERSHIP WILL BE MUCH EFFECTED. HOME LIFE AND CAREER BOTH .
WHEN YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEM, TELL ME THEN AND THEN I WILL SEE YOUR CHART AGAIN AND TELL YOU MORE .

BYE FOR NOW
Sethi

dheerpat

Post by dheerpat » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:44 pm

DA...

contrary to predictions here i was promoted on 22 oct to next level,,,,can u chk where u all went wrong in predictions

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Hi Dheerpat

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:55 pm

RishiRahul wrote:When you joined the Bank in May 2003, you were not too keen to take up this job; kind of undecided. In that year you felt cheated/disturbed. I just wanted to check your feelings as you felt in that year. Vimshottari Sun dasa resumed in that year.

You certainly have activity in your job life before August 2007.

But your hope will not be fulfilled fully this year. You will not get just what you want. But I see betterment in finances. 75 percent of your hopes will get fulfilled.
I see 'Karyasiddhi'. Again I see that that your 'hopes' will be hurt.Dont see you get a proper kingdom this year.

There could be a departmental transfer with a  minor promotion, making you feel uncomfortable, but nothing too serious and will be good for you in the long run.
Your aim will start changing after July 2007 ( did the thought occur to you of  a change of department around Oct 2006?). I see you changing your nature/subject of work between mid 2007 to 2009.
Change of job this year is not welcome or good for you.

After April 7th.2007 your yoga starts. May 28th. 2007 onwards there could be  some teething troubles.

Do let me  know if it is a foreign bank/ or if you are in foreign exchange department? This is important.

RishiRahul

Hi Dheerpat,

Interesting !? Let us see further.
The above quote (previous prediction brought forward for our benefit).

I had mentioned: is in above quote.

Seeing from your statement yesterday=('contrary to predictions here i was promoted on 22 oct to next level,,,,can u chk where u all went wrong in predictions presently'.
You got promoted.

1) I had mentioned=75% karyasiddhi.//  Seems you got 100%.
2) I had mentioned= hopes hurt in this year. // Seems your hope is fulfilled
3) I had mentioned= no proper kingdom in this year. // Seems you got it it.
4) I had mentioned=I see you changing your nature/subject of work between mid 2007 to 2009. // Time is not yet up.

What I see now:===

Since Oct 7th. 2007 your promotion got processed.

The 4 points mentioned above remain unchanged.

Some problem regarding promotion starting from November - Dec 20th 2007=but temporary. This promotion will be difficult to handle. Will corner you in some way/cramp your style.

Did you kind of force it? Will you explain the developments after Oct 7th?

Others views are welcome and would be appreciated.

RishiRahul

dheerpat

Post by dheerpat » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:11 am

well not sure what exactly u mean..bt it was like this every year april / oct we have promotions.last was 2005 oct ..was exepecting this april..but was denied since as per higher ups min 2 years gap must be there..ny wys..no cmplaints,,,,however tthe problem is inspite of my promotion , my collegue who is junior to me by 1 yr was made back up branch manager(he alos got promotoed woth me in 2005 and now)..so it hurts ...how do u see coming year careerwise specially jupiter transit on sun+merc  and sun/ket dasa from nov 2007

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:39 pm

Your main promotion will be then, as mentioned earlier. It is like a promotion carried forward.

I thank you for pointing out this....We always learn by our mistakes. I overlooked seeing this from Arudha lagna.

Apologetically,

RishiRahul

dheerpat

Post by dheerpat » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:49 am

hello RR ji...greetings after a long time....how r u...
its march again..i have just been through my annual performance appraisal..i got T2 rating (T1 is highest, T3 lowest)..seems T1 is never in my destiny...my boss says he will give me 3/4 branches as cluster head from this april..who knows he might be trying to justify his low rankings for me..anyways..so how do u see my career future this year..is there any chance of quality growth...
also i have just booked a car..delivery expected by 15 march...how come i did not get last year when jupiter was aspecting 4 house, vehicle house..or when jupiter was in libra over 4 lord

regards

dheerpat

7 years have passed!!!!

Post by dheerpat » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:10 pm

hello all gurus,

7 years have passed since i opened this thread a lot has happened since then

things have turned out worse resulting in my resignation from job on 28 mar 2013 , relocating to another city, staying jobless tll date

i belive sade sati coupled with moon sat antar effects

now i wil be entering mercury antar in jan 2015 will things look up from being jobless to getting a job commensurate with my experience(and not a compromise job)
when will ultimately get a job

please annswer

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:33 pm

dheerpat wrote:hello RR ji...greetings after a long time....how r u...
its march again..i have just been through my annual performance appraisal..i got T2 rating (T1 is highest, T3 lowest)..seems T1 is never in my destiny...my boss says he will give me 3/4 branches as cluster head from this april..who knows he might be trying to justify his low rankings for me..anyways..so how do u see my career future this year..is there any chance of quality growth...
also i have just booked a car..delivery expected by 15 march...how come i did not get last year when jupiter was aspecting 4 house, vehicle house..or when jupiter was in libra over 4 lord

regards
Hopefully not this RRji!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan (RR2...?)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

dheerpat

Post by dheerpat » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:46 pm

no issuea ranjan ji i remember u from crystal pages looong time bavk when i had that dial up modem connection
can u advise on my current jobless prob

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:03 pm

dheerpat wrote:no issuea ranjan ji i remember u from crystal pages looong time bavk when i had that dial up modem connection
can u advise on my current jobless prob
Dheerpat ji,

Namaskar! I did not see any birthdata in this thread so perhaps you should add that to these exchanges with MB jyotishis/members going back almost a decade! Or perhaps start a fresh thread since many new names and faces have joined this forum since 2006-8 when folks were helping you out.

Jupiter in 4th house etc, by the way, transits every 12 years or so although many folks change their vehicles more frequently than that. More so, perhaps, because the iron content (Saturn) in cars has been on a steady decline over the years! Strangely, one of the first passenger vehicles to replace iron-steel body panels with fiberglass and plastic etc was SATURN! Talk about irony!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:10 pm

DP ji,

Sorry, did not see page 1 earlier. You did give your data on page 1 and also had quite a few to and fros with a couple of folks here already. Hopefully, there will be more exchanges along those lines, everyone's time and availability permitting!

Take care,

RR (2)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

dheerpat

Post by dheerpat » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:43 am

So when do I get a job

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:25 pm

Dheerpat,

While you wait for a fuller reading from others including those who helped you earlier, you have indeed given an interesting birthdata for public discussion. My preferred approach is somewhat non-traditional although I do use traditional building blocks in my work. Second caveat is that over the years I have found it a waste of time to get into all the layers of details of a delineation because the prose gets a bit too complex for describing as well as reading. A challenge indeed to fully reflect thought-process into words -- a challenge I see all wrestling with. :-)

Due to the shifting of planets, and other factors (gajakeshary schism, for instance) one of the lessons in current life-plan has to do with management of expectations. Ambitions would tend to far outreach capabilities and limitations imposed upon by circumstances. Including unprecedented hurdles from those in supervisory-employer roles. No one might be out to 'get' the nativity but chances are that well-meant intentions of helpers would fail to deliver the intended good wishes and efforts. The tangible impact tends to influence the gains, earnings etc which sector remains unstable. Particularly during the ages of 37- 47/48 yrs. Mental turmoil and foiled attempts at improvement were/are to be expected and mental unrest as well. Approach of the nativity towards life, and its problems etc would be somewhat unusual and not considered easily decipherable by others, including those who wish to help. This has and may continue to remain a problem in life in general. More importantly, there may be a tendency to be inconsistent in efforts made or direction chosen in life. The pattern reveals a certain semblance of hastiness in strategy, both in its implementation as well as in its remaining implemented for a reasonable length of time. Rightly or wrongly, the individual is perceived by coworkers etc as somewhat unreliable in real or perceived indecisiveness or perhaps even one who could cooperate well in a team-effort or pull the required weight. The degree to which such perceptions-misperceptions might surface or become apparent to others could be managed by the nativity through adopting a consistent and predictable (to others!) approach and strategy. How specifically that can be focused on and remedied or mitigated is for the nativity to figure out based on sector of work and projects etc handled. Fickleness of any sort is very negative for the career prospects of the individual.

Work-prospects are improving and there is hope of finding employment/earnings prior to mid-april 2015. Individual is advised to not relax too much as there are likely to be problems ahead, including to health. All the pent-up stress I suppose :-(

2nd half of 2015 might bring the possibilities of a change in job or nature of job or even the location (move).

Fasting on tuesdays, physical exercise and activity, devotedly listening to Hanuman Chalisa and doing so mindfully are remedies that I believe shall help.

Regards and keep me posted if you choose to follow my advice.

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

dheerpat

Post by dheerpat » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:48 pm

:) thanx ranjan ji

now i remebember it was astroexpert.com ..long time back indeed

dont now how will i survive finacially till next year in absence of job..myab will have to sell my under construction house in order to see that

any possibility of that?

besides i opened a ladies articles shop(clothes, imitatiom ect) on dec 25 2013
in my wifes name( 19 08 1973 11:09 am mumbai) but that also is not succeding..planning to relocate shop in jan /feb ..how will that do because the rent will be double of prsesent..planning to add school stationeries as lots of school nearby
Attachments
dheerpat.jpg
my chart
dheerpat.jpg (259.53 KiB) Viewed 2578 times
rashmii.jpg
wifes chart
rashmii.jpg (258.3 KiB) Viewed 2578 times

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”