Why have I suffered for so long?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

AJ

Post by AJ » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:06 am

Dear Nityasree,

Well, if you ask me, it's faith while doing the jaap that matters more than the material you use to do it. But having said that, every little detail that contributes toward greater accuracy will certainly help rather than hinder :)

The traditional view is to use a Rudraksha Mala for Shani jaap, preferably one that has not been polished to a red hue, but retains it's original dark color. In fact, all malas for planets are well addressed with a Rudraksha Mala. So you can use one as well, perhaps slightly lighter in color, but it isn't that important.

A Tulsi Mala, on the other hand, is traditionally used for praying to Lord Vishnu, including all his avatars.

I hope this helps. All the best to you both on this new journey :)

God bless and thank you for your wonderful wishes, they are more valuable to me than gold.
AJ

iloveamma

Post by iloveamma » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:52 pm

Dear AJ-ji

My husband has asked me to find out from you if the order of rememdies is important.

In other words, which remedy will be most effective for him? You gave him a list of 4 things...Will # 1 be the most effective? Or does it matter at all?
If he only does the maha mruntanjaya mantra, is that alright? Or should he do a Saturn chant over the Shiva chant.

Tahnk you so much for your consideration of this matter.

I hope that God shines as many blessings on you as you have shined on us!
NO link in signatures!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:34 pm

Sorry to interupt.....but I feel it's time to point out one important thing.

If anyone have an illness and need remedy for this he has to see his  medical practitioner.

AJ and others gives a very good help here on the site....but now I feel you stretch it a bit far.

You have been given some opinions and some remedies to use....to ask what is more important over the other set AJ in a difficult posision because we humans are different.

The most important thing in any healing is that the patient believe in it and that the doctor have approved it....so the best place to ask your question would be by him.

This site gives no prescriptions, because we can't....we can recommend....but it's up to the user to investigate if the recommendation suit their illness.

All here is done without examine the patient and only from the info freely given, which not always contain the whole case.

I think you shall thank all those people you have involved in your quest for information (look true your post) and end it now.

iloveamma

Post by iloveamma » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:42 pm

Rhutobello
I appreciate your input...but he doesn't have an "illness"..he is in his sade saati.

I was simply asking if the order in which he placed the remedies was significant in any way as asked to me by my husband. He has asked me MANY times to get help for him, and AJ has been the first of MANY astrolgers on here to offer the help for him.

Being not versed in astrology, I do not know what the remedies are being "prescribed" for in the first place, since I am not living his his life.

I don't think my question is out of line..sorry if my question offended you.
NO link in signatures!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:22 pm

First...I am not offended :)

Second.....it seems for me that each answer you get raise another question.

As you said....at last a site that offer help for free....and we are proud of that.

But there are many to help and if each person shall true > 40 post follow the line with new questions, then some other members have to suffer from it because there is a time limit for all who voluntary donate their time here.

AJ is a very polite and good reader...and I am sure if he think any of the remedies had to be taken in a certain order, then he would have stated so.

BUT if the order is important....then the info all builds on must also be important....and then AJ and the site can be in trouble if the info build on is not real.
We have no way to control any information given is genuine and that's why I interrupted.

But I will in no way interrupt AJ's work or say what he must do...because I have no knowledge in his science....I just speak for the site :)

iloveamma

Post by iloveamma » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:13 pm

I don't see what the problem is if one question raises another question!!

This is a forum, isn't it?

I understand that people are donating their time, and if they don't want to answer the question, they don't have to and my question will remain unanswered, as MANY of my questions have been pertaining to this topic.

But to suggest to someone NOT to ask a question that is raised as a result of  previous information given, is completly contradictory to the idea of what a Forum is in the first place!
NO link in signatures!

AJ

Post by AJ » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:27 am

Dearest Rhutobello and Nityasree,

It is clear to me after reading your posts that you are both wonderful, concerned and passionate individuals who make valid and positive submissions based on your own individual life experiences and unique points of view.

Look, what makes life a thing to celebrate is the sheer variety of opinions, experiences and insights that await us - a karmic classroom, if you may. And like I said, there are no teachers, only students, which means that we can all learn wonderful lessons from each other if only we 'listen' :) The moment we let our guard down, thankfulness turns to pride and we stop being students.

Nityasree, I have given you the mantras in order to the best of my very limited ability, but the fact is that your hubby has to do all of them anyway, so really they are not optional in that sense :)  I think Rhutobello, who is much more life-experienced and wiser than us, is perhaps only saying that you must now immerse yourself with total faith in the execution of your karmic duties and not stress yourself unduly over the fruits of your labor. I will always be here for you, no matter how many questions you may have, all I ask I ask in return is that you empty your mind of worries and open your arms to God :)  And that includes being thankful for the ability we have to recognize the wisdom of others. You are a wonderful person because you have such love and concern for your husband, even through his hardest times. That is something we must all admire and aspire to. I only ask that you spread that capacity you have for love to everyone else you come into contact with as well. Always contest matters on principle and wisdom, not on apparent content :)

Rhutobello, you are elder to us and deserving of our respect and humility. I understand that you want the very best for Nityasree and I know she sees this as well. Youth is always curious and energetic and that is how it is meant to be. Age brings wisdom, purpose and stillness in the way we see things and in the understanding that it is the execution of our karma that is all important. But how can there ever be Maturity in the absence of Youth? :) We cannot be born wise, we must earn and attain it by experiencing the joys, follies and disappointment of our younger selves. What you advise her on is correct, and so to is the passion she displays. But if you would only approach each other with love and respect, like good life-students, it will become wonderfully clear that it is the best interests of Nityasree that you both have at heart :)

May God bless you both with infinite love and gift you the joy of an everlasting friendship. That is my wish for you.

God bless
AJ

iloveamma

Post by iloveamma » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:16 am

I only mean the highest love for everyone...not to take up time.

Sorry if you thought I was taking up too much time.
NO link in signatures!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:30 am

Has nothing to do with time....has nothing to do with questions....it has much to do with the trust in oneself. :)

Good luck....both for you and your husband...and Thx AJ for kind words to both of us :)

AJ

Post by AJ » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:38 am

Rhutobello, you belittle me with your thanks. If you were to offer me anything, I would prefer it be the benefit of your vast wisdom and blessings. Please do not address me as your equal, I am far too unworthy.

Nityasree, I am always there for you. Don't you know that by now? :)

God bless.
AJ

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:21 pm

Thx for your respect of my age....it is forgotten here in the west......but I would not have had learned much in life if I not admit that I in your "field of science" are just an infant who respect you and other for knowledge I never will attain.....so you, and all who donate their time to help other, have both my blessing and my deepest respect :)

AJ

Post by AJ » Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:43 am

Unfortunately, it isn't restricted by geographical boundaries and is just as bad everywhere you may travel.

Thank you for your wonderful wishes, I am the richer for them.

God bless.
AJ

tara on lotus

Post by tara on lotus » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:54 am

Dear Jenee,

Hope all will become well with you soon have a heart.....Besides let me tell you giving without expecting will.

As a remedy perhaps I can suggest you to do charity on wednesday morning. Best thing is to feed green spinach or any green leaves/grass to the cows. Incase it is difficult for you then perhaps you can feed green pulse to piegeons. If you can not get out of bed your mother can take a small bunch of greens and 7 times take it in round circles over your head or perhaps whole body and then go out to feed a cow. Please do it for three months and let me know the effect. My email is rozamali@rediffmail.com...

Meanwhile, I'll pray for you everyday. With best wishes, blessings and love

R
Pranam,

wish peace, love and happiness to all.

tara on lotus

Why have I suffered for so long..to Jenee

Post by tara on lotus » Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:19 am

Dear Jenee,

Hope all will become well with you soon have a heart.....Besides let me tell you giving without expecting will.

As a remedy perhaps I can suggest you to do charity on wednesday morning. Best thing is to feed green spinach or any green leaves/grass to the cows. Incase it is difficult for you then perhaps you can feed green pulse to piegeons. If you can not get out of bed your mother can take a small bunch of greens and 7 times take it in round circles over your head or perhaps whole body and then go out to feed a cow. Please do it for three months and let me know the effect. My email is rozamali@rediffmail.com...

Meanwhile, I'll pray for you everyday. With best wishes, blessings and love

R
Pranam,

wish peace, love and happiness to all.

Seven Doors

Trust the universe

Post by Seven Doors » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:36 am

You sound like you do trust the universe, and are holding strong. Just a line to say you are doing fabulously and this too will pass away... Try and be a witness rather than a participant to what you are going through...
Cheers

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”