Why have I suffered for so long?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

ajayita

Message for Mr.Govardhan

Post by ajayita » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:38 pm

Sir,
I am from Kolkata , and having some problems seeks your advice.
So can u please help me out my problems

happi

maybe i can help in this case

Post by happi » Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:58 am

hi after readingyour story. it seems like u are going through worse part of ur life. but dont worry everythign will be fine. only if u belive in puja, yantra, mantras then i can help for sure and 100% gurantte that ur pain will not last for very long time.

first of all i want u to pray to ganesh everyday and also chant      

om gam ganpati namah  

chant much as u can with full faith. and i can  send u some mantras but i need someone permission before i send u that one.
i just know someone who can fix anything so if u want i will talk to him about u and get ur problem fixed. they dont ask for money beside they want u to pray to ganesh and donate something toward there temple and they would also do some speical puja for u. u are responisble to pay for the cost of ur puja otherwise they dont charge any fees. i mean they dont keep the money u donate they all put that into puja and they will have this thing going where they will buy food with ur money u sent for poor and hungry peoples. anyway best of luck and dont worry soon as u decide to contact me the sooner ur problem will be solved.

thnx

god bless u

wyldorkid3

Post by wyldorkid3 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:47 pm

Dear Mystic Board Family,

I wanted to share with you all the fact that my life and health are turning around. Although my life had been excruciating up until the point of my first post, things did happen to get much worse, and this summer of 2008 was by far the darkest time in my life. Things had become so traumatic that my family awoke at 4:30 in the morning to find me fully clothed in the shower, water pouring down my nightgown, bawling and banging my head against the wall. This was the darkest hour before the dawn. Approximately one week later, I found myself at a temple falling before the divine mother.  This is the beginning of my story. Knowing that a connection to the divine can permeate the darkest regions of pain and suffering and extinguish it all.

I know that now is my time for healing. Someone once told me that I can expect relief after September 2008. I walked through temple doors Sept 14. At this  point I am seeing an acupuncturist, an energy healer, doing mantras, meditating and having faith. I am becoming in control of my spiritual faculties, honing any mysterious pre-cognitive abilities and truly coming to terms with my karma which is highly connected to the astral world. I understand now that this otherwordly problem has severely affected my health and energy field and there is much repair work to do so that I can resume normal functioning. I am not well, but I am doing so much better. I am also learning to protect my spiritual boundaries while understanding that once you align yourself with the ultimate source of goodness, all bad things must fall away, as long as it is time for you to reap such a karmic harvest. I know that there will be bad times to come, but I am firm that the tide of pain and sickness has ultimately turned for the better. I've written two books and I believe that they are to be published so that I can help others. Im ready for my future and I am slowly finding peace. Thank you all for your help and guidance.

Peace and Blessings
Jen

Vinay Jha

Solution

Post by Vinay Jha » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:41 pm

Your condition improved somewhat after last Christmas, but deteriorayed again after Apr 27,2008.

Almost all planets are malefic to some extent or more. But debilitated Moon in 8th house gives Inverse Rajyoga. it caused you health problems in childhood , but it will exalt you spiritually and you are destined to Heaven (2nd class) by dint of Moon. Moon wants to lift you up, away from mere carnal existence, towards genuine self-discovery. Moon and Mars are in closest of all relations, by dint of which 4th house is in complete control of Moon, and Mars is unable to cast any evil effect there due to this relation. As a result, 4th house is excellent, which is good for relations with mother, vehicles, house, etc.

So many planets are bad that I cannot prescribe Vaar-vrata. But Vrata on Tuesday till mid April 2009  will improve your condition.  Propitiate Ketu and Mars till then, by means of Vedic priests. Forget Mercury, except during Feb 1-22, 2009, during which propitiating Mercury will also benefit. Mercury was very bad, but Ketu is less bad.

I am a monk , and not a professional pandit/astrologer. Hence, I do not want to get involved in propitiation 'business'. But I will suggest you should contact good-hearted Vedic priests living in India, who will not only be cheaper, but will be more effective by dint of living nearer to Vedic principles.

Marriage will ruin you. Propitiating Jupiter during Jupiter's periods may give some mediocre job. Propitiating Sun during periods of Sun may give some income. But forget wealth, it is not in your destiny, except during Moon's periods, which has a full aspect upon the house of wealth.

A fuller analysis is not possible here. If you ask specific questions for specific periods, I may provide further solutions. For the time being, I suggest 100% vegetarian diet, devoid of alcohol &c, onion, garlic, total abstinence from sex and bad company (which is not in your nature), and reading enlightened persons, like Swami Vivekananda.

-Vinay Jha.

Vinay Jha

Second Post

Post by Vinay Jha » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:04 pm

Due to some problem in this website, your post of Dec 13,2008 was visible to me after I posted the previous post today.

You say "this summer of 2008 was by far the darkest time in my life". I also said your condition deteriorated after Apr 27,2008. But what I did not say was that during Apr 27 - Nov 20 2009, you were being called upwards but you missed this golden chance due to lack of a genuine guru. Find some.

If you are strong enough to fight back, you can do so at home, but if you want to seek help and blessings of really enlightened sages (free of cost) , you can come to India, either alone or with someone (it is dangerous for a lonely woman). You will find lodging and food very cheap, or even free of cost at many places. But there is a condition : you must not express any desire of marriage before the sages even if you entertain such a wish, and must remain in full control of your mind, because I do not want to create problems for these sages on account of you. They have renounced this world and we have no right to disturb them.

Your problem is that happiness in this world is not in your destiny but "this world is too much with (you)". Let me see how long you resist the call of Spirit. God bless you.

-Vinay Jha
Install JHora and set  'Preferences' >'Related to Calculations' >'Set Calcualation Options as recommended by Vinay Jha' for using Suryasiddhanta. OR
Download Kundalee: http://vedicastrology.wikidot.com/software-download

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”