Help

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Lopa

Help

Post by Lopa » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:29 pm

I want help:

Well, I am interested in knowing about my career. I am currently studying Filmmakin(direction).

I am thinking of pitching a script written by me to a big/nice production house in this year. Will it be possible? I am already working on it on and off, it's a love story.

Could anybody give me some knowledge about my choosen career?

My info/data:
D.O.B: 23RD FEB 1988
T.O.B: 8:40 AM
P.O.B: PANAJI,GOA

Thanks!

Lopa

Post by Lopa » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:27 am

Please answer my queries!

AJ

Post by AJ » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:23 am

Dear Lopa,

The time from mid-October 2006 to mid-June 2008 is an extremely imaginative and creatively fertile period for you. Present your script well within that time and you should see some encouragement :)

You know how it is with scripts - a zillion people will read it and give trillions of 'expert' inputs that send you straight back into multiple revisions, most that you don't even agree with. And even if it does come through all that relatively unscathed, producers and directors step in with budget cuts and their own grand vision for your story. So I guess what I'm saying is, prepare for a long haul, not necessarily now but as a general rule of thumb when it come to film making. And to answer your question, your 10th house of profession is excellently placed for your chosen field. So go on, win us a National Award or Oscar or two :)

All the best and God bless.
AJ

Lopa

THANKS!

Post by Lopa » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:06 am

Hi,

Thanks so much for your reply. Really motivated me.

Mainly, the last few words...you really think I can WIN an OSCAR or a NATIONAL AWARD? But when?

I know, it's a lilttle crazy on my part...could not help it.

LOPA

AJ

Post by AJ » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:42 am

Lopa,

You have a long life ahead so much to do, so get busy :)
The rest will happen if and when it has to. Happy writing!

God bless.
AJ

AJ

Post by AJ » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:44 am

Sorry, that should read '...and so much to do.'

Apologies :)
AJ

Lopa

Post by Lopa » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:11 am

Hi,

Why appologies?

Thanks for motivating. Sir, I want to know a few things actually. There are a lot of things that are frustrating me in my career at this hour.

I am now working towards my Music-video, I have got good actors etc from college. But I am tensed. Will I do a god job in that exercise of mine?

I might shoot at the end of this month or next month begining. I wanna know also by when I will start earning my own money,I need funds to do a lot of stuff creatively.

PLEASE I NEED YOUR GUIDENCE VERY URGENTLY.

LOPA

AJ

Post by AJ » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:29 am

Hi Lopa,

To answer your worries, yes on both counts. Like I said, the given period is extremely fertile, so make full use of it :)

As a little aside, in the creative business we consider it an extremely good sign to be tense before a job. It is the outward manifestation of your burning desire to do a terrific job combined with the excitement of having developed a strong new idea you want the world to see and admire. So if I were you, though I'm not, I'd pray to God to be tense before every new project :)

And don't forget to send me an autographed final cut :)

God bless.
AJ

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”