Request for reading/advise

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Pittuchen

Request for reading/advise

Post by Pittuchen » Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:28 am

Hi,

I have gone through some of the posts in this forum and am impressed with the responses and the wisdoms given by the various Joytisha. I have a request as I am mentally in a delimma.  :smt017

But first, here are my details:
DoB: 13 January 1951
Place: Kolkatta, India
Time: 04:45 am

My delimma is this: I am in my current job since 23 October 2003, seconded from an international agency to another. Recently, I applied for a position in my "parent" company. I have a number of questions regarding this: should I go back to my old company? will I get the job?  will I move from my present location irrespective of whether I get the job? Or will I change job within my present organization?

I also have question about my family members: my older brother is seriously ill. The wife of a second brother is also very seriously ill. I am concerned for them. Does my transit chart provide any reflection/reading of relatives? if so, what are they?

Thanks for any assistance.  :)

AJ

Post by AJ » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:02 am

Om Gam Ganpataye Namah.

Hello Pittuchen,

Strong possibilities of a change of job environment - for the better - between mid-Aug and mid-Oct, 2007 :)
Indications or activity on account of that may begin July onwards.
This should entail a change of location.

Don't concern yourself about whether it will be withing the same organization or not, the thing to focus on is that it will be for the better. You are very bright, analytical and hardworking and should understand this :)

I wish I could help with your brother and sister in-law, but in the absence of their individual charts it is beyond my very limited capabilities to be of any assistance. However, I can pray to the Almighty to bless them with a return to good health.

Om Namah Shivaya.

All the best and God bless.
AJ

Pittuchen

Thanks AJ

Post by Pittuchen » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:36 am

Dear AJ,

Namaskar and thank you very much for your prompt response to my request. Unfortunately, I do not have the details of both my elder brother and my sister-in-law. They are both suffering from cancer. Prognosis for my sister-in-law by the doctors is "any time now" after she had an emergency surgery for perforated stomach and intestines caused by the cancer. My elder brother is undergoing a combnation of chemo and radiotherapy for his lungs. I read somewhere that one's charts could give an indication of parents and siblings as well as spouse's and children's health and well being, hence I posed the questions.

I have read your responses to other posts and have been impressed with your predictions & counsel. I have just started reading up on vedic astrology and your explanations and replies to a number of queries are a great learning source for me. You will know by now from my chart that I have an inclination for the occults and I hope to learn from you and other learned Joytishas.

AJ

Post by AJ » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:41 am

Dear Pittuchen,

Om Gam Ganpataye Namah.

I am deeply saddened to read your post. The karmic debt your families are experiencing is unimaginable and my heart goes out to you. But this is the human condition and we must cultivate acceptance and humility in the face of God's true wisdom and justness. To lose faith in the ultimate fairness of our lives is to turn our faces away from the truth of divine creation. And in the absence of understanding we must rely on our faith. Like someone said, trying to comprehend our karmic backlog is like trying to teach an ant the internet. It just isn't possible.

As regards your astrology research, you are quite correct in understanding that 'one's charts could give an indication of parents and siblings as well as spouse's and children's health and well being' - and so they do. But your answer is contained within your question itself. It is an indication.

For instance, your 11th lord Venus, representing elder brother, is afflicted by being in the Nakshatra of malefic 8th lord Moon and also by conjunction with a very powerful malefic 12th lord Mars, capable of causing health worries and loss. And if you see it using your 11th house as your brothers lagna, the 6th lord Jupiter is in the 5th (12th from the 6th) afflicted by Rahu and exaggerated by being in Rahu's Nakshatra as well. Rahu gives health issues that are either near impossible to pin-point and diagnose or, if diagnosed, very hard to cure.

So these, among others, are the indications you correctly speak of. However, to accurately predict basis time lines and eventualities is best addressed with the natives own chart. To exchange information on the basis of whim or fancy would be a harsh disservice both to you as well as to this profound and ancient science. I trust you will understand :)

Thank you for your more than kind words, they are a great source of encouragement coming from one both elder and wiser than I. You put me at a disadvantage though, for I doubt there is anything of value or learning you could ever hope to attribute to me. I, however, am always ready to learn from your rich experience and wisdom.

God bless.
AJ

Pittuchen

Thanks again AJ

Post by Pittuchen » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:49 am

Dear AJ,

Thanks again for your very prompt response. You are indeed right that we have to leave things in "God's true wishdom and justness." I am presently located far away from both my relatives and can only pray for them.

You are also very modest in acknowledging your great learning of vedic astrology. While my lfe experience is greater than yours by virtue of being older in age, my knowledge of Joytish is merely in its infancy, having just started learning about it. Regular work pressure prevents me from devoting as much time as I would like to read and research more into it and you have spent years studying and practising it already. Wisdom comes from not just being older but from learning and I hope that I shall be able to tap on your wisdom periodically.

with best personal regards.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”