Plz giv a look at my chart- rahulji

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

chetansharma83

Post by chetansharma83 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Dear Rishiji,

all thru July/August both the familes have been busy preparing for THE DAY, as such im unable to recall anything specific in this duration, its just that preparations are ON n sometimes both familes meet each other and discuss the stuff.

Did u see specific challenge b/w Jul-Aug, infact i would like to bring in ur kind notice the developments at my profeesional front wherein Jul-Aug is the duration where i have almost decided that im going to go ahead with my own venture. So bcoz of all this, im personally not at all getting too engrosed into marrige preparations n all.

Plz do reply when convinient.

Rgds.
Chetan.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:25 pm

chetansharma83 wrote:Dear Rishiji,

all thru July/August both the familes have been busy preparing for THE DAY, as such im unable to recall anything specific in this duration, its just that preparations are ON n sometimes both familes meet each other and discuss the stuff.

Did u see specific challenge b/w Jul-Aug, infact i would like to bring in ur kind notice the developments at my profeesional front wherein Jul-Aug is the duration where i have almost decided that im going to go ahead with my own venture. So bcoz of all this, im personally not at all getting too engrosed into marrige preparations n all.

Plz do reply when convinient.

Rgds.
Chetan.

Hi Chetansharma83,

From end July/early Aug 2010 action was taken was properly towards MARRIAGE actively, and this is signified/revealed in your chart.

The action is important to show the effect the effect in your mind/chart/physical state; and actual/physical preparations started then with minds focussed towards the goal.

Yes, I did not see any challenge; but development towards the goal. But isnt that important at/for this MOMENT?

The above event spurring your mind towards personal development in career is only natural. Shows your positivity.

The fact that you are not too engrossed with the marriage thing is that you have taken the present with positivity, and concentrating in going ahead keeping the goal in focus, which is why you are not concentrating directly.    It is nothing adverse.

Anyway, my conviction about July/Aug was correct.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

chetansharma83

namashkar rishiji

Post by chetansharma83 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Dear Rishiji,

Belated wishes on Ram navami & greetings for the season!!!

Its been almost a year since i wrote to you last on this thread...infact im almost touching my first marriage anniversary (end of this nov).....from that perspective life is moving on fine & with blessings of well wishers like you, married life has turned out to be a welcome change & a step further......trying to balance the same along with the usual workplace hiccups (majorly in the first half of the year) have been able to put in a decent show still continuing with the same organisation.

However quite lately(approx last 6 months) have been facing a lot of worry on a/c of the initiative not getting fructified (which i spoke to you about starting something of my own (a Business venture) ).....infact substantial size of investment have also been put into but nothing is moving fwd.

As you have metioned above in the trail chain had pinned lot of hopes in june this year but we are here in oct & things have not materialized at the ground level.

Astrologically (exalted) Saturn sub period under Venus should have brought in-if not great at least decent results. Is Rahu in the current transit- playing in the spoil sport? or do you suggest that the game is yet to begin with Saturn moving in to Tula this nov 15???? Somewhere im still optimistic that things would suddenly change but also getting bit worried that im going too loose quite a lot (hard earned stuff) in case this doesnt fly.

Whenever convinient Rahulji, Plz suggest your perspective & where do you see this going in next couple of qtrs till Saturn sub period lasts & may be after that when mercury takes over.

Rgds.
Chetan

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:20 pm

Hi chetansharma83,

Belated Ramnavami.

Please update me on the initiative taken etc. What sort of initiative and its details. What are you doing now?

If you had started something post Sept 2010, it would need a rethink or change (due to developments mid Aug 2011).
What happened post May 2011?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

chetansharma83

Pranam Rahulji

Post by chetansharma83 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:51 pm

Namashkar Rahulji,

At the outset apologies for not keeping in touch, came on this thread multiple times & then held myself from asking you any further as  its already been your kindness that you have given me so much of your prestigious time.

However this issue was going in my mind for quite some time & hence finally thought of seeking your guidance:

This is in reference to my specific query & your reply dated 18th April 2007(infact the first reply in this very thread). I would request you to shed some more light as i have got confused whether Mars & Venus (on account of their nascent degrees in Leo ascendant for me) would get shifted in 12th house as shown in Naraini Bhav Chalit Chart & if yes then is that one of the reasons that Venus Mahadasha could not given in that sort of spurt what i was awaiting w.r.t to Career/Business -  as its Mahadasha is underway.

How would you read this, will 12th house get involved wrt Mars & Venus and if yes then to what extent/percentage.

Would be obliged if i get to hear from you once again.

Pranam.
Chetan Sharma

chetansharma83

plz reply rahulji need your advice...

Post by chetansharma83 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:59 pm

.will be greatful, solicit your support as always....

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”