Plz giv a look at my chart- rahulji

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

chetansharma83

Post by chetansharma83 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:56 pm

namashkar rahulji,

i joined wipro on 13th may as, still in Banglore, undergoing trainning.

as far as my request is concerned, im puuting the deatils of my friend in a new thread.

regards
chetan sharma

chetansharma83

Post by chetansharma83 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:20 pm

namashkar rahulji,

sir i want a clarification regarding Chalit chart n the lagna kundali.

like in my chart leo lagan, i hav Moon in 8th house that is Pieces Rashi, but if u see the chalit chart---Moon comes in 9th house, so how will u nowunderstand the effect of Moon foraperson like me.

Moon is lord of 12th house.

So since its in Pieces rashi, so my rashiis Pieces, but will it give result as Moon of 8th house or Moon of 9th house.

I will be obliged if u explain the concept of Bhav Chalit, as it confuses me whenever i get this kind of position n anyones chart.

Eagerly waiting for ur response.

regards
chetan sharma

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:10 pm

chetansharma83 wrote:namashkar rahulji,

sir i want a clarification regarding Chalit chart n the lagna kundali.

like in my chart leo lagan, i hav Moon in 8th house that is Pieces Rashi, but if u see the chalit chart---Moon comes in 9th house, so how will u nowunderstand the effect of Moon foraperson like me.

Moon is lord of 12th house.

So since its in Pieces rashi, so my rashiis Pieces, but will it give result as Moon of 8th house or Moon of 9th house.

I will be obliged if u explain the concept of Bhav Chalit, as it confuses me whenever i get this kind of position n anyones chart.

Eagerly waiting for ur response.

regards
chetan sharma

Why dont you register in the vedic astrology classes in this forum. Its free.

RishiRahul

chetansharma83

Post by chetansharma83 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:38 pm

namashkar rahulji,

there is a news, i hav got posting bak to delhi, so now can tak blessings of grandparents n family memebers.....
Rahulji i m planning to start preparing for IAS (civil services), according u,  do u think that my chart supports that as a possibility, IAS preparation was one of the most imp. reasons for asking wipro guys to giv me delhi, here u hav best guidance available w.r.t. Civil services.......

Bcoz here in corporate u can earn money, earn status all these things, but ability to give something directly to this society is very less, cant do much for weaker section of our society who needs youngsters like us more than these corporates, i hope ur getiing my point, kindly oblige me once more sir,   thanking u for ur time n consideration.

regds.
Chetan sharma

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:59 pm

chetansharma83 wrote:namashkar rahulji,

there is a news, i hav got posting bak to delhi, so now can tak blessings of grandparents n family memebers.....
Rahulji i m planning to start preparing for IAS (civil services), according u,  do u think that my chart supports that as a possibility, IAS preparation was one of the most imp. reasons for asking wipro guys to giv me delhi, here u hav best guidance available w.r.t. Civil services.......

Bcoz here in corporate u can earn money, earn status all these things, but ability to give something directly to this society is very less, cant do much for weaker section of our society who needs youngsters like us more than these corporates, i hope ur getiing my point, kindly oblige me once more sir,   thanking u for ur time n consideration.

Hi Chetan Sharma,

I was keeping my fingers crossed, and you are back to 'hometown'! So what has happened was what was supposed to happen astrologically.

By the way did you come to hear of it or got some kind of news regarding it on the 3rd. August. Maybe the final order came on the 11th. Do confirm.
Its important.

RishiRahul

regds.
Chetan sharma

chetansharma83

Post by chetansharma83 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:17 pm

Rahulji, Namashkar,

First of all, i m extremly sorry for replying so late, actually was out of station regarding some official visit....

And yes ur absolutely right it was on 3rd August that i got a call frm HR that i hav been given Delhi as location n then on 6th morning i was supposed to meet the Wipro North Head in banglore, as he was supposed to be in Banglore that day, but when i reachd office in Banglore on 6th Aug, i was told that just raise the request for plane ticket n leave today at once n he is waiting for u in delhi....

n on 6th i landed here, n on 7th i reported to him.....

I believe it was Jupiter it became Direct on 6th Aug, as im undergoing Venue-Jupiter dasha....

Kindly explain me how u calculated so exactly rahulji, i also want to understand how u correlate both Kundali n Gochar charts...

Apart frm this u will be glad to know that, i hav started Civil services preparation, kindly reply to the query i hav asked u in last thread, bcoz whatever little i know  n understand about astrology, according to tht in my chart Lagna Lord Sun directly sees Moon which is 12th house lord, does that make my stay out of my native place, kindly throw some light on it....

thanks for ur time n consideration

regards
Chetan Sharma

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:38 am

Hi Chetansharma,

Great to know you are going well. Both computers and civil services would suit you.
Proper line changes occurs after 2010.

" according to tht in my chart Lagna Lord Sun directly sees Moon which is 12th house lord, does that make my stay out of my native place, kindly throw some light on it.... "................====Shows a life with much travels and changes.

RishiRahul

chetansharma83

Post by chetansharma83 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:24 pm

namashkar Rahulji,

its been long since hav been in touch with u, office life takes everything out of u, dont get time to pursue astrology learning that much.
Hope ur doing great  n may this msg of mine finds u cheering.

Rahulji this jupiter in own rashi frm 21st nov,is going to effect me how......, im undergoing venus mahadasha n jupiter anterdasha...

nowdays im working harder than ever before, with job also preparing for civil services, time is a challenge, but its me only who has to manage this...

just needed ur guidance , about this next 1 year duration corresponding to jupiter's position.....

my details:
24 sep 1983
4:10 a.m.
delhi

regards
chetan sharma

chetansharma83

Post by chetansharma83 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:38 pm

Dear rahulji,

Namashkar, how r u doing......its been almost 3 yrs since i have written to you, infact got too engrossed in the corporate life n work culture.....it takes u far away from the Human touch atleast at the level (junior mgmt) which i work. Anyways, it was great to read ur replies to loads of queries here.

The gud news is that i have got engaged and marriage is fixed for month of Nov. though its a public forum, but mine relation with u like ur so many other fans have got nurtured here only, so thought of sharing it rgt here. Will send the invitee seprately.

In ur last scrap (Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:38 am), u had mentioend 2 things:

1. Life with travels: as always u were absolutely correct, last 3 yrs i hav been travelling like anything, almost one of the youngest National mgrs in my organisation with loads of travel.

2. That Proper career line changes happen post 2010: I am sensing this too, so thought of seeking ur advice, last couple of months have come in contact with few influential gentlemen n senior proffesionals and we are planning to start up our own venture(finaced by a venture capital fund), basically turning into enterprenuers. Would request how u see this thru my chart, will this change be a positive one. Astrologically, im undergoing Venus-Shani dasha, saturn being exalted n venus placed in leo lagna (though with very small degree), do u see this decisison of my life happening. Since i treat you as my online Astro guru, i have shared and asked this to you. Though the plans and everything will take gud 6 months from now and results would start coming in next 1-2 yrs subject to things go flawlessly, but my intution tells me that this will work.  Plz do reply whenever convinient.

"Hi Chetansharma,

Great to know you are going well. Both computers and civil services would suit you.

" according to tht in my chart Lagna Lord Sun directly sees Moon which is 12th house lord, does that make my stay out of my native place, kindly throw some light on it.... "................====Shows a life with much travels and changes.

RishiRahul"

Also, i wanted to know ur coordiantes (contact nos & address), in case u are based out of any metros(my work takes me to all the 4 metros), can meet u very soon otherwsie also will plan and come over. I am a staunch believer that "Life is nothing but Relationships, those who nurture them with honesty n dignity are the ones who live actually"

Rgds.
chetan sharma
Delhi

chetansharma83

Post by chetansharma83 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:11 pm

Dear Rahulji,

Request ur reply, Plz.

Rgds.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:28 am

RishiRahul wrote:Hi Chetansharma,

RishiRahul

Hi Chetansharma,

That was real Warm mail from you! And sorry for the late reply.

Did you plan for your marriage from third week July, and further development in second week Aug this year?  

Firstly I do not see your marriage happening succesfully, this year.
Of course, I am aware that it is a very bad and unwise thing to say at this moment; but I had to say it. However, and obviously you would hear something confirmatory in Oct this year.

Let us hope this prediction of mine comes wrong. I hope this would come wrong.

About the good happening in your career is expected in May/June 2011 (post 2010). I would pit this period as around 13 June 2011.

Did you pursue something related to your career around May/June 2010?

Yes, life is all about relations actually! As it makes the path in life smoother.

Wish you would call me by my name. It is Rishi.

RishiRahul

chetansharma83

Many thx for ur reply.

Post by chetansharma83 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:15 am

Dear Rishiji,

At the outset many thanks for replying and nothing of that sort that you replied late, the least one can do while seeking guidance is to have patience. Its already highly appreciable that few Intelectual individuals like you are doing this selfless service for general benefit. Nowdays taking time out of one's tight schedule itself calls for big regards.

Yes, it got fixed in May. Its an arranged Marriage, first girl whom I went to see, typical to our culture once u go to the extent of seeing some1, its almost done, till such time something really serious crops in.

Further, its too serious a concern if you forcee a roadblock here, i also pray that this sails thru peacefully. Can u sugget some remedy here(would feel very bad if ppl get hurt, lot of them from both the families have pinned their hopes on this.)

About the good happening in your career is expected in May/June 2011 (post 2010). I would pit this period as around 13 June 2011. ---- So rishiji, this means that foundation of this can be laid right now and i can jump into it by dec.
I see a lot of  push from within for a change and that too for a bigger platform, setting up something of own, with lot of positive intution. Do charts suggest that i will be able to do justice to a venture.

Nothin specific w.r.t. career in and around May/June 2010, but yah overall i have been in bit of limelight and had been getting offers from Competition and few other organisations, i guess  its more to do with my present Profile.

Plz do reply when convinient.

Rgds.
Chetan Sharma

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Many thx for ur reply.

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:49 am

chetansharma83 wrote:Dear Rishiji,

At the outset many thanks for replying and nothing of that sort that you replied late, the least one can do while seeking guidance is to have patience. Its already highly appreciable that few Intelectual individuals like you are doing this selfless service for general benefit. Nowdays taking time out of one's tight schedule itself calls for big regards.

Yes, it got fixed in May. Its an arranged Marriage, first girl whom I went to see, typical to our culture once u go to the extent of seeing some1, its almost done, till such time something really serious crops in.
RishiRahul = Wonder what was the development regarding the marriage thing in July/Aug as mentioned?

Further, its too serious a concern if you forcee a roadblock here, i also pray that this sails thru peacefully. Can u sugget some remedy here(would feel very bad if ppl get hurt, lot of them from both the families have pinned their hopes on this.)
RishiRahul= You can post her birthtimes.

About the good happening in your career is expected in May/June 2011 (post 2010). I would pit this period as around 13 June 2011. ---- So rishiji, this means that foundation of this can be laid right now and i can jump into it by dec.
I see a lot of  push from within for a change and that too for a bigger platform, setting up something of own, with lot of positive intution. Do charts suggest that i will be able to do justice to a venture.
RishiRahul= The foundations started being laid from mid  to Sept 2010 in some way.

Nothin specific w.r.t. career in and around May/June 2010, but yah overall i have been in bit of limelight and had been getting offers from Competition and few other organisations, i guess  its more to do with my present Profile.
RishiRahul= That is what I saw/meant. You got offers from competions and the likes.

Plz do reply when convinient.

Rgds.
Chetan Sharma
RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

chetansharma83

Post by chetansharma83 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:58 pm

Dear Rishiji,

Once again thx for taking time out and replying. I was on official travel and just landed back in town. Indeed its ur kindness and greatness that we guys are getting this guidnace & direction.

Her Birth details:

DOB: 19th Oct 1985
Time: 4:57 pm
Place: Kanpur, Uttar

Plz reply when convinient.

Rgds.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:20 am

chetansharma83 wrote:Dear Rishiji,

Once again thx for taking time out and replying. I was on official travel and just landed back in town. Indeed its ur kindness and greatness that we guys are getting this guidnace & direction.

Her Birth details:

DOB: 19th Oct 1985
Time: 4:57 pm
Place: Kanpur, Uttar

Plz reply when convinient.

Rgds.

Hi,

RishiRahul = Wonder what was the development regarding the marriage thing in July/Aug as mentioned?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”