Who am I?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Hanster

Who am I?

Post by Hanster » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:46 am

Who am I seriously?
This is for real to me because I have scar right on my forehead and everything this report say how i am, who i am, what i am. What does it mean? Is this for real? Am I a good guy? I hope so. In the report told me the final word

A FINAL WORD

When you believe you are intelligent, you act intelligently. When you believe you are loving, you act lovingly and attract love.  When you believe you are limitless, you act limitlessly and attract success.  Why not accept the truth--that you were born to be happy, to succeed and to live life abundantly?  By putting your attention on the most positive manifestation of your chart you create love, joy and peace in your life. It's your life---live it!

A FINAL WORD

Now that you've looked at your programming, you may be wondering if it will control you forever or if there is something you can do to change it, to move past it. There is. You can release it and yourself to God in complete faith and trust and just BE. When you come from BEING, you are coming from unconditional love. You see beauty everywhere. You are one with the whole and know that you are protected and loved.

Can you Summary this for me? this is too much.

Birth Date and Time..... March 23, 1982 10:15 PM
Birth Location.............. Woodbury, New Jersey

Sun     3 Ari 09              Pluto  26 Lib 10
Moon   16 Pis 42              N. Node 19 Can 37
Mercury 16 Pis 17              Asc.   21 Sco 27
Venus  17 Aqu 02              MC      2 Vir 56
Mars   13 Lib 07              2nd cusp 21 Sag 40
Jupiter  9 Sco 08              3rd cusp 26 Cap 41
Saturn 20 Lib 07              5th cusp  4 Ari 44
Uranus  4 Sag 32              6th cusp  0 Tau 24
Neptune 27 Sag 02

Tropical  Placidus   Standard time observed

Aspects and orbs:
Conjunction  :  5 Deg 00 Min     Trine         :  4 Deg 00 Min
Opposition   :  5 Deg 00 Min     Sextile       :  3 Deg 00 Min
Square       :  4 Deg 00 Min     Quincunx      :  3 Deg 00 Min
Conjunct Asc :  3 Deg 00 Min Above,  5 Deg 00 Min Below

Life Path Number 1
Attachments
1.gif
1.gif (34.78 KiB) Viewed 800 times

Rohiniranjan

Re: Who am I?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:34 am

Dear Patrick,

Having had my cyber-knuckles rapped earlier for trying to post in the READINGS subforums on this ESTEEMED board today, I tread gingerly for pointing out on this READINGS forum (as if they can really be divorced from the NON-READINGS discussion fora!).

I am sorry for being the Devil's LLB here, but you are seeking a jyotish answer through a tropical image!

It is true that JYOTISH was born and is tied to the tropical country of India (well parts of it!), but it uses a different zodiac which is SIDEREAL (connected directly to the belt of stars along which the apparent SUN moves through the year, as viewed from the non-apparent, and hence REAL earth (geotopical vantage).

As you know when passports are checked (which is more like WHO ARE YOU as opposed to WHO AM I?), the picture is very important, the in-your-face-reality! How you look, how you appear, and how you are seen by others.

Perhaps all those things show up well from the tropical chart that you submitted (it is gorgeous to look at!), but perhaps it may not!

Only YOU can decide and then the jyotishis jump and get to work at your behest!!

RR

[quote="Hanster"]Who am I seriously?
This is for real to me because I have scar right on my forehead and everything this report say how i am, who i am, what i am. What does it mean? Is this for real? Am I a good guy? I hope so. In the report told me the final word

A FINAL WORD

When you believe you are intelligent, you act intelligently. When you believe you are loving, you act lovingly and attract love.  When you believe you are limitless, you act limitlessly and attract success.  Why not accept the truth--that you were born to be happy, to succeed and to live life abundantly?  By putting your attention on the most positive manifestation of your chart you create love, joy and peace in your life. It's your life---live it!

A FINAL WORD

Now that you've looked at your programming, you may be wondering if it will control you forever or if there is something you can do to change it, to move past it. There is. You can release it and yourself to God in complete faith and trust and just BE. When you come from BEING, you are coming from unconditional love. You see beauty everywhere. You are one with the whole and know that you are protected and loved.

Can you Summary this for me? this is too much.

Birth Date and Time..... March 23, 1982 10:15 PM
Birth Location.............. Woodbury, New Jersey

Sun     3 Ari 09              Pluto  26 Lib 10
Moon   16 Pis 42              N. Node 19 Can 37
Mercury 16 Pis 17              Asc.   21 Sco 27
Venus  17 Aqu 02              MC      2 Vir 56
Mars   13 Lib 07              2nd cusp 21 Sag 40
Jupiter  9 Sco 08              3rd cusp 26 Cap 41
Saturn 20 Lib 07              5th cusp  4 Ari 44
Uranus  4 Sag 32              6th cusp  0 Tau 24
Neptune 27 Sag 02

Tropical  Placidus   Standard time observed