Dear Milindji...please look at my query....

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

tara on lotus

Dear Milindji...please look at my query....

Post by tara on lotus » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:32 pm

Pranam Milindji,

My query is also realated to it. I also have leo ascendent and shani neech..is that why I am not been able to get married??/ I also want to know if I have any curse...inaces their is what cud be the remedy since my Sun and Mer is both in 12th house...may be I am wrong but if you could check please.

So far, no astrologer could verify it. I have also done series of Puja's but somehow these puja's - Navgrah puja & pitra gayatri jaap and havan ahve not been of much help....my career is also not picking up??// can you please check it out and tell me about my poorva karma's and if I have any strong curse...infact I am not the only one suffering in my family.

I would be grateful if you would reply to me..with regards and blessings....

Date of Birth- 1 April, 1970
Place of Birth- Chattarpur, 1970
Time 3.45 pm

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:20 am

Since this is an interesting and important research I opt to participate in it please.

♥ Regarding the date of birth:  4th Nov 1970. Time-- 2:30 a.m. Place--- jaipur: =

I have seen retrograde Venus play havoc in the marital life of male charts. Such natives sometimes marry even thrice and sometimes never marry, suddenly sometimes changing their minds. Their sexuality/ sexual philosophy are uniquely different from others, probably a retrograde or inverted view.

Moreover Saturn in the above chart opposes the 4 planets in Libra, out of which 2 planets, mercury and Jupiter are combust. Libra, the house of balance being upset. The above combinations shatter the sense of balance in the native’s nature. Such a native could be called“an ascetic turned out of mental balance”. Again the nodes afflicting the 1/7 axis aggravates matters. Over and above this retrograde Saturn adds to an inferiority complex coupled with a tendency of self defeat.

Let us not blame Shashtashtaka Mars Rahu and Saturn Sun opposition; as these are minor factors. Only plus point is the unafflicted moon.

The native probably had a domineering father, but the mothers influence was good. Combust Jupiter and mercury takes a toll on his health and finance factors, but make the mind sharper. Presently Mars dasa will detract the native from family peace more, and would give marital disappointments too. 2003 could have given a chance for marriage though.

The native should be ready for a change in water after Sept 2007; in 2008 there could be some marital interest which could render him in an uncomfortable position.

A feedback may be given as it would help the research.

Tara on lotus: Date of Birth- 1 April, 1970. Place of Birth- Chattarpur. Time 3.45 pm: =

The nodes afflicting 1/7 houses. Venus Saturn conjunction with Mars. The native will have much interest in the opposite sex, but may have a tendency to lose interest in pursuing relations after getting attracted & interested. Such people feel very lonely from lost relations again. The native is seen to be making some foolish mistakes in life sometimes. Saturn Venus conjunctions are known to give a chilling feeling of loneliness to the native out of love hurts.

Mid 2004 to mid 2005, mid 2006 to mid 2007 could have had marital contacts. Did they give these contacts?  

20 dec 1970, 10:55 pm
In amalapuram, A.P.

17 july 1971
6:17 am, Vijayawada A.p
Still unmarried and waiting for rahu-moon.

I also feel that Saturn debilitated for Leo Lagna in mutual aspect with Venus may deny marriage if the nodes afflict the lagna and 7th. axis.
                I have also observed that if the nodes afflict the lagna seventh axis and the 7th. lord is afflicted then the native gets married after much difficulty; but the married life is fated to be disbalanced by nature; such marriages are never qualitatively unsatisfactory limiting personal happiness through the marriage.
                In most cases they do not last, unless the couples focus shifts to other constructive areas or they live apart married. In cases where the Venus is subject to benefic aspects marriage can take place early.
               But whenever the nodes afflict the seventh axis and the Venus aspected by Saturn, the marriage can never be a success; only disbalance, loneliness, frustration and separation can result.
                I feel that the nodes afflicting the seventh and Venus afflicted by Saturn is the decisive factor for marriage denial. Saturn debilitated for Leo Lagna can just delay marriage on its own.

Any further insights please? We are open for discussion.
Wishing yu all the best,

RishiRahul

tara on lotus

since this is important research...

Post by tara on lotus » Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:49 am

Dear Rahul Ranjanji,

thanks for your reply. i would also like to know what are Marak and Badhak house. By Marak does it mean that the particular planet will be the cause of death.

In my chart Jupitor is sitting in the house of Venus and they are opposing each other. The Jupitor in this house suppose to destroy the roots of the native. Does it mean that person would die due to Viyog from family or unhappy family life would be the main cause of death.

Yes astrologers have been predicting since 2002 each year for the marital contacts but so far nothing concrete has happened.

oNCE GAIN MANY THANKS...I LOOK FORWAR TO HEAR FRM YOU.

Regards & Blessings

T O L

tara on lotus

Dear RishRahulji

Post by tara on lotus » Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:58 am

Dear Rishi Rahulji,

Sorry for addressing you as Rahul ranjanji. Can u please suggest me a suitable stone. At present, I am not wearing anything except a small pearl for my bad temper.

Do you see any curse on me...because of Mercury in 12th house with sun which is the house of Ishtadev and rahu, Ketu facing each other in centre and ascendent leo with ketu.

Because for leo ascendent mars in the house of aries though sitting in it's own house is a Badhak planet.

Do you believe in Badhak and Marak grah's???

I look forward to hear frm you...
Regards & blessings

Tara on Lotus (TOL)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:32 am

Maraksthans are the 2nd. and 7th. houses. Marakshans have the power to kill.
Badhakshans have the power to obstuct progress.  
Fixed sign lagnas have 9th.
Movable sign lagnas have 11th. house.
Movable sign lagnas have the 7th.

Parashar and Jaimini were really knowledgable souls. We do not have the power to question them. Only thing is that we can strive to improve on what they have said by adapting it to our modern day society.
Yes I do believe in them, but too much stress need not be laid on them.

For family extinction the 4th. and 10. should be primarily afflicted by strong malefics like Mars and Saturn. Your chart is far from it.
Marriage: See, the frustration arises due to severe affliction to the 1st. 7th. houses. More so due to your retrograde Mars.
In mid 2004 - mid 2005 I see a yoga for marriage, but the result is getting frustrated.

between mid 2006 to mid 2007 there will be change of environment with a motivation to be interested in your personal life and there could be a keen love interest unlike before. The mentioned period  has a different feel.
Over the last 5 years Saturn transiting over your venus and mercury was adverse for marital blessings. This lifted from Oct 2006, although it has retrograded back on your mercury. I am sure you are feeling different after September 2006( probably around Nov/ec 2006).
Propitiate for Saturn through fast and penance. Wear red and copper colours.

tara on lotus

Thanks for explaining more about Marak & Badhak...

Post by tara on lotus » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:32 am

Dear RishiRahulji,

Thanks for explaining to me in detail about Badhak and Marak grah's.. Well, I have not had so far since 2006 any marriage contact but last month somebody whom I know (a european ) for 2 years is showing great interest. But things are not clear because he is going thru a divorce so I am simply sitting quite and letting things clear up keeping my frienship balanced.

This is the only significant incident. I am already doing Shani daan every saturday bt fasting not possible.

One more point of discussion why badhak grah's stone is not allowed to be worn even if it's friendly to lagnapati. What happens if badhak stone is worn?????

Thanks for your answer once again.. with regards and blessings.

Tara on Lotus

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Thanks for explaining more about Marak & Badhak...

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:19 am

tara on lotus wrote:Dear RishiRahulji,

Thanks for explaining to me in detail about Badhak and Marak grah's.. Well, I have not had so far since 2006 any marriage contact but last month somebody whom I know (a european ) for 2 years is showing great interest. But things are not clear because he is going thru a divorce so I am simply sitting quite and letting things clear up keeping my frienship balanced.

This is the only significant incident. I am already doing Shani daan every saturday bt fasting not possible.

One more point of discussion why badhak grah's stone is not allowed to be worn even if it's friendly to lagnapati. What happens if badhak stone is worn?????

Thanks for your answer once again.. with regards and blessings.

Tara on Lotus

Hi Tara on Lotus,
If you shani daan heartfully to neady beggars( or beggars that you feel are really needy) so that you feel the pathos and so that the money involved in daan hurts you much ( becomes like a penance) you dont need to do fasting. I dont do fasting myself.

Regarding the badhakshtana graha you came up with a very good question.
See every stone,I believe, has some negative reaction, major or minor. So we choose stones having the least negative reaction to ourselves.
I had told you about the ideal situation which  RohiniRanjanji had also mentiones in his previous writings in Boloji.com.
Two planets are your badhak significators Saturn and venus and both are friendly to you.

1) Saturn is in the sub;ord of the 11th. in the 12th. So 11th. satisfies, but 12th. is stronger. Wearing Saturns stone will give you material blessings, but would be very bad healthwise and personal wise. Would aggravae your skin troubles too.
2)Venus's sublord is the significator of the 11th. too. Wearing a stone will make you oversexed and highten your fondness for the lavish or good things of life., but all matters of affection, love and sex could create some troubles. It is better to wear for Venus than Saturn, but still, I would not advise either for you.
Others Milindji and all could share their feelings here. I think this stone thing is a very interesting thread and we all could gain by further insights from you.
RishiRahul

tara on lotus

How about white coral...

Post by tara on lotus » Tue May 01, 2007 10:01 am

Dear RishiRahulji,

You are right even i do not think that I should wear the stones of Saturn and Venus but feel can try white coral to strenthen my mars...any suggestions from anyone??

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 03, 2007 7:59 am

Following 100 percent theory you should not wear a diamond.
You should wear a pearl according to me. A gomed would do good too according to me.

A red coral would do fine.
RishiRahul

tara on lotus

Badhak n Marak Grah

Post by tara on lotus » Wed May 09, 2007 10:50 am

Dear RishiRahulji,

Sorry for not posting my reply earlier to you since I was travelling....

Whay do you suggest to wear Red Coral....isn't my MARS IS BADHAKESH????/

And Meracury sitting in 12th house signifys that I had evoked the wrath of my Ishta dev by talking bad or verbally insulted the deity???

Hope I am nt wrong about it???

With great regards

Tara on Lotus

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 10, 2007 11:11 am

Sorry Tara on Lotus,
What I meant was that a white Coral will do fine as you desired to waer it. I do not know how I slipped.

You should wear a pearl according to me. A gomed would do good too according to me.

Mercury is not sitting in your 12th. house. Actually Venus is.
RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”