Please help us ! !

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

ganeshbmisra

Please help us ! !

Post by ganeshbmisra » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:22 am

Hello Members,

I am Ganesh Misra from India. I am working with Hewlett Packard (HP) Bangalore. I am in love with a girl since January 2003. We love each other a lot and we have decided to marry. Her parents are okay with or marriage, however my parents are opposing it.

Could you please let us know if ever we can marry each other in the future. Even if your answer is negative, please let us know.

My Details:

Name: Ganesh Bhushan Misra

DOB: 25th May 1979

Place and time: Lucknow 10:15 AM

Girl's Details:

Name: ......

DOB: 5th September 1979

Place and time: Lucknow 22:25 PM

I am waiting for your response desprately.

Mod note: email adress removed...the request is for vedic reading and moves to that forum.
Rhutobello

Thanks and best regards

Ganesh and ...........

starmaster

compatibility

Post by starmaster » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:15 pm

I would need both names and date of birth

avam46

Good luck to you both

Post by avam46 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:41 am

Hello Ganesh Misraji,
I have gone through both your Horoscope. I must say that your Horoscopes
Match well though in your Horoscope it shows some areas of adjustment to
be done than in her Horoscope. Actually as per Gandharva Vivaha no matching
need be done at all because the strongest binding factor is love, which has to strong,
constant and without blemishes. The interplanetary checks are good and Kuta matching
shows a high score of 29/36. Let us see the areas of adjustment you both need to work on.
I find that she is a truthful girl,will not deviate from her principles,with a bit of ego, good at money management, and normally calm but when angered can be pretty adamant and argumentative.
You must learn to handle this situation, as I find that you are sensitive to Criticsm, and moody at times being a Cancer Ascendant. The Jupiter-jupiter interplanetary position being in 2/12 shows
Occasional argument about religious aspects or mutual trust.The Sun-Sun position being 4/10
Shows occasional clash regarding the home/career. She could be strict in rearing up children.
Yes, there is some delay in Child birth, but can be remedied without much problem because of
the affliction to her 5th lord.Her Horoscope with Moon in the 7th from her Upapada does show some opposition from her m-in-law but with the blessings of Jupiter, you should be able to overcome it satisfactorily.
Your Horoscope with Libra in the fourth shows that in your family mother enjoyed traditional
Role in the family and this family value being instilled in you,you would love a harmonious family
and aesthetically designed home. Yes, she loves a nice home too with a bit of extravagance
here and there.You both have partial Kala Sarpa Yoga, and it is a bit more effective in your case
with Saturn trying to break it, while in her case benifics like Jupiter and Venus along with her Rahu surely breaks it. Since the Rahu-Ketu is in  2-8 axis axis you need to watch out your finances without entering into speculation. This could cause worry to you. The Ven-mars combination in Aries in your Horoscope shows you a loving and Romantic guy.
Now coming back to your marriage with her, it is on the anvil before this year end. So
It is better both of you do a Swot analysis on your characters and show the World ”Love conquers all”.
All the best.
Om sri Sai Ram
A.V.Amarnath

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”