Career & Marriage

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

srinath

Post by srinath » Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:54 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hi Srinath,

Please wait for 3 to 4 days for my reply. Am in Toronto and quite busy to make predictions.

RishiRahul
Hi RishiRahul ji,

Thanks for your reply. I will wait for your reply. I hope you are enjoying the most in toronto.

Happy Journey !!!

Regards,
Srinath.
Lokha Samastha Sukhino Bhavantu

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:36 am

Hi Srinath,

Correctly said that if you run after money you come to grief. You have Mars and saturn in the 10th from the moon showing the need for hard work in life. Rise in life from menial type jobs.

See, before getting a great job, such a combination needs to keep up the habit of working.. even if it is in a menial job. Through menial jobs a great one will arrive for you.

Also you need to develop consistency in keeping a job. 10th lord in the 8th. You are also impatient and headstrong in work. You have to develop patience, signified by Al and A10 in D10.

A mercurian work suits you. I.T. is mercurian. Trading business is mercury here. Trading business opportunity may come post May 2009 and by Jan 2010 for some short time only.... but you need to and will have to work... opportunity will come as i mentioned 2 pages back.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

srinath

Wish You Happy New Year 2009

Post by srinath » Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:10 pm

Correctly said that if you run after money you come to grief. You have Mars and saturn in the 10th from the moon showing the need for hard work in life. Rise in life from menial type jobs.

See, before getting a great job, such a combination needs to keep up the habit of working.. even if it is in a menial job. Through menial jobs a great one will arrive for you.

Also you need to develop consistency in keeping a job. 10th lord in the 8th. You are also impatient and headstrong in work. You have to develop patience, signified by Al and A10 in D10.

A mercurian work suits you. I.T. is mercurian. Trading business is mercury here. Trading business opportunity may come post May 2009 and by Jan 2010 for some short time only.... but you need to and will have to work... opportunity will come as i mentioned 2 pages back.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul Ji,

First of all let me wish you & mysticboard members a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009.

Thanks for your reply. I am desperately waiting for reply from last couple of days. Ofcourse your reply gave me patience & coolness.

Like you said, mars and saturn is 10 th place from moon, but it is not so, it is 9th place from moon(moon sign:- capricorn) mars+sani in virgo (9th place).

And also guru is in libra which is 10th place from capricorn(makara sign) i.e 10th lord is in meena-pisces(uccha-).

I checked from previous pages back.

May be I am confusing you sending email daily for fast predictions. Anyhow I have attached my birth chart, please once check.

Let me know what is correct & what is wrong !!!
Waiting for your reply.

Once again I wish you happy & prosperous New Year 2009.

Regards,
Srinath.
Attachments
13may1982_365.jpg
Birth Chart
13may1982_365.jpg (35.19 KiB) Viewed 3537 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Hi Srinath,

Maybe we are following different ayanamsas. As per Lahiri one it is alright. You are looking for my predictions I presume.
You see I have my own way of predicting.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

srinath

Post by srinath » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:23 pm

Maybe we are following different ayanamsas. As per Lahiri one it is alright. You are looking for my predictions I presume.
You see I have my own way of predicting.

RishiRahul
Hi RishiRahul ji,

I am extremely sorry if i am confusing in any way. Here I am just looking to know next few months predictions, adjust myself and to make easy my way that's it....

From previous predictions I know, how much accurate u predicted my last 1year, it exactly came true. I was stunned for your accurate prediction. Now I am expecting same I need next few months prediction so that I will be more aware of the things and plan accordingly......

Let me know if I need to know anything now about future......

Thanks for your time,

Regards,
Srinath.

srinath

Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting.....

Post by srinath » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:43 pm

Hi,

I am still struggling to get a NEW JOB. I am trying in all ways. But no way is leading me to highest position (atleast a better position), Presently I am a working as a freelancer to 2 to 3 research hyderabad based companies (INDIA).

Recently I passed in IRDA (ICICI PRUDENTIAL ADVISORY), after finishing 2-3 days training then I have to get leads for ICICI. This is small update from my side.

I like to know more about my JOB/CAREER and other important things that is going to happen in next few days/months...Please Please GUIDE me in proper way, shower light on my path.....

I am also attaching my birthchart for your ready reference....

Eagerly waiting for a positive reply,

Suggestions are always welcome and appreciated....Help Me...

Regards,
Srinath. :smt017
Attachments
13may1982_365_584.jpg
My Life Chart
13may1982_365_584.jpg (35.19 KiB) Viewed 3436 times

srinath

Waiting...

Post by srinath » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:16 am

Hi RishiRahul Ji,

As I wrote in my earlier post....I am still struggling for new job....please reply me sir....

Waiting for a positive reply,

Regards,
Srinath.

srinath

Recently I noticed...Retrograde of saturn and jupiter...

Post by srinath » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:12 pm

Hi RishiRahul Ji,

This is very important update from my side. I recently came to know that in my birth chart Jupiter and saturn is in retrograde. Now could you tell me what is the effect. I really need your help now....Please help me....sir.

Regards,
Srinath.

srinath

Post by srinath » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:57 am

Dear all learned members, please shower your knowledge on the above query. I could not find detail description of my birthchart and retrogrades of jupiter and saturn.

srinath

send a private msg atleast...

Post by srinath » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:20 pm

Atleast post your reply by "Private Message".....Please have a look into my chart.

Thanks for your time,

Regards,
Srinath.

srinath

Shubham....

Post by srinath » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:31 pm

Dear esteemed Astrologers,

Please take time to answer...........right now I am desperately looking for new job....presently I am working as an insurance advisor in ICICI Prudential Life Insurance. Is it suitable field....tell me whether I will reach highest point in this field or not.

Waiting for your reply....

Regards,
Srinath.

vicky1.dasari

Post by vicky1.dasari » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:14 pm

Hi Guys,

I sincerely hope that the moderator won't kick me out from here. I know the accuracy levels of rishiji and i admire him for his skills...

Is it ok if i request the owner of this thread to give a feedback on his life so far?? Its been like nearly 3 years, i was anxious to know what happened later on in his life.

I hope mr.srinath would leave a feedback.

Regards
Vicky

P.S  sorry, if i don't have the right to post this sort of reply

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:18 pm

vicky1.dasari wrote:Hi Guys,

I sincerely hope that the moderator won't kick me out from here. I know the accuracy levels of rishiji and i admire him for his skills...

Is it ok if i request the owner of this thread to give a feedback on his life so far?? Its been like nearly 3 years, i was anxious to know what happened later on in his life.

I hope mr.srinath would leave a feedback.

Regards
Vicky

P.S  sorry, if i don't have the right to post this sort of reply

:)

site moderator
RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:55 pm

Hi,

The readings here were given devoting much less time without collective tools like palmistry & numerology, & their SYNERGY.
Also that I believe in the Jupiterian tendency of encouraging, in such short predictions.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

srinath

life going smoothly....without any changes

Post by srinath » Sat May 18, 2013 5:26 pm

Hi Vicky/RishiRahul Ji,

I am back after almost 3yrs...:)

Thanks for all your support RishiRahul Ji...Thanks for asking feedback Vicky....

I got a new job in dec last week in MNC company(Top 3 company of india).....but got less paid...(Less Salary....but commissions are more than basic salary).....Still working in the same company....just last shifted to my birthplace(hyderabad) after many transfers...

At present I am looking for good salary(because I already gained tremendous knowledge/skills in IT sector)...and I dont know y my marriage is delayed....for both the things....I am still trying hard....

Please shower your light. Desperately need your analysis please...

Please advise....:)

Regards,
Srinath.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”