Pls help

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Kanchan

Pls help

Post by Kanchan » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:53 am

I am soon going to get married....due to certain reasons feeling insecure..can anyone predict how would be my married life... My birth details are:

Date of Birth: 22nd August 1976
Place of Birth : Kanpur (UP)
Time of Birth: 3:50 AM

avam46

Cheer up!

Post by avam46 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:44 pm

OM SRI SAI RAM,

Hello Kanchan,

I have checked your Horoscope.and I must tell you that you belong to the Punarvasu Nakshatr. and Katak Lagna.
You have Kala Sarpa Yoga since all planets are hemmed between Rahu-Ketu and in your case it is  called ShankaPal
Kala Sarpa Yoga. Have you done anything to counter the effect of KSY? It is in the 4-10 axis and not on the 1-7 axis .
You dont have to get unduly frightened of KSY. The second half of your life is really good.Yes, there are some indications like Rahu sitting next to the Upapada
and the A7-AL axis being 6/8 , the lord of Lagna and the lord of 7th being in 2/12.These are some problem areas in marriage,
but who does not have problems.You need to pray to the Lord to keep you happy and you will overcome most of the problem areas.Watch the Health aspect of your would be spouse.
Now please send the Horoscope details of your would-be to check the other aspects.
If your Muhurt is still not finalised, please do well to do it after november end, when the position of Guru is better.
Please reply to my e-mail ID at avam46@yahoo.com with details of your Fiancee and the Muhurt date.
Cheer up.There is a solution to every problem. Be positive. Your Moon in Gemini shows your wavering nature, and occasional
pessimism by the Mercury being semi-square to Saturn.you could be sensitive and moody at times, but still you have the ability to adjust with your spouse.You have a great Memory and you
are intelligent.Your finances are good.
I shall write to you more after I hear from you.
My Prayers to the Lord to keep you happy,cheerful always.
Amarnath

Kanchan

Post by Kanchan » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:27 am

First of all...THANKS A LOT!!.. I am really grateful to you for taking out your time to look into my request and such an indepth analysis. Sir, we have already undertaken remedies for KSY. As far as details of my Fiancee is concerned, i am sending you the same on your email id.

With thanks and regards
Kanchan

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:15 am

Hi,

This thread has been moved to its rightful place -'Vedic Astrology Reading Forum', since this is regarding seeking a prediction.

Wishing you good luck.

RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”