what is kendradhipati Dosh----Rohit 4

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

ROHIT4

what is kendradhipati Dosh

Post by ROHIT4 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:22 am

My is [b]Gemeni[/b] Ascendant. I have jupiter in 4th house, does it make jupiter free from kendradhipati dosh & [b]Mercury[/b] (Ascendent) in 5th house is under the influence of kendradhipati dosh.
Last edited by ROHIT4 on Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

ROHIT4

what are the remedies for combust planets?

Post by ROHIT4 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:27 am

My is Gemini Ascendant. I have jupiter & saturn in 4th house with sun which are combust. Please tell me some remedies to make jupiter strong other than wearing Yellow Saphire?

itsajay72

Kendradhipati dosh

Post by itsajay72 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:28 am

If the lord of centre [i](Kendra , 1,4,7 &10)[/i] is placed in Kendra then it is termed as Kendradhipati dosh. But if the planet happens to be Ascendent lord (Lagnesh) also then Kendradhipati dosh is not applicable to him.

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:48 am

Strictly speaking when a naturally benefic planet becomes the lord of a Kendra, it does not remain benefic but turns a malefic. Venus, Jupiter, mercury and waxing moon get afflicted with this Dosha in that order. When a naturally benefic planet becomes the lord of a two Kendras, it turns out to be very malefic and gets afflicted with what is known as Kendra Adhipati Dosha.  If this planet is lord of the ascendant as well it will be rendered neutral and will not be a malefic as ascendant lord can never be malefic for the native. However its overall effects will depend upon its position in the horoscope.

A natural benefic becoming the lord of two Kendras is possible only in four ascendants; Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces. In case Gemini and Virgo, mercury, the ascendant lord turns out to be a neutral while Jupiter becomes a malefic planet. In case of Sagittarius and Pisces, Jupiter becomes neutral and mercury is a malefic.

However Kendra Adhipati Dosha is neutralized if the planet afflicted with it is posited in the Kendra of which it is the lord. For example, if Jupiter in Gemini is posited in the 7th house, it becomes free from this Dosha.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:52 pm

Rajivji,

A planet who is are lords of Kendras (dwars) and placed in Kendra being a natural benefic is not able to guard the 'dwars', for which malefics are required to guard them strongly.

Here I disagree that if Jupiter in Gemini is posited in the 7th house, it becomes free from this Dosha. It increases more. Such positions could give much troubles in marriage too affecting ego and possibly sexual life.

RishiRahul

ROHIT4

Post by ROHIT4 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:15 am

[quote="RishiRahul"]Rajivji,

A planet who is are lords of Kendras (dwars) and placed in Kendra being a natural benefic is not able to guard the 'dwars', for which malefics are required to guard them strongly.

Here I disagree that if Jupiter in Gemini is posited in the 7th house, it becomes free from this Dosha. It increases more. Such positions could give much troubles in marriage too affecting ego and possibly sexual life.
Last edited by ROHIT4 on Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

ROHIT4

Post by ROHIT4 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:59 am

[size=18][/size]
DOES IS REALLY MEANS THAT WHEN MOON SIGN LORDS ARE FRIEND THEN BHAKOOT DOSH AND NADI DOSH CANCEL. PLEASE LET ME KNOW
Last edited by ROHIT4 on Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

rajitha

Post by rajitha » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:52 pm

Rishiji and Srikanthji,
  I have heard this about Kendradipathi dosha:

For any benefit, there should be a connection between the kendras and trines. If a benefic becomes the lord of 2 kendras, then there is no connection to the trine but if the planet causing this dosha is itself posited in a trine, the dosha gets cancelled.

I am not sure whether this is true or not but would love your comments on this.
I have a Gemini Asc with my Jupiter in the ninth house (Aquarius).
Someone told me that the dosha is neutralized this way.

Appreciate your comments.

Thanks.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:03 pm

Conjunctions of trines and kendras are good for raja yogas.

Natural benefics owning Kendras give good when posited in 3, 6,8,12 houses, and when conjunct with such lords. But it ceases to be a malefic if it occupies a Kendra of which it is lord. (Ex: panchamahapurusha yoga).

When posited in a trine the dosha does not cancelled.

Of course, I follow this method; but confirm the condition by seeing relevant amsas, the palm print during these ages, and by the padhati of Krishnamurthy and by the tajak charts of those years.

Problem of general rules of Jyotish are its 'generality'. Always use other methods of Jyotish for fine tuning. If you are willing to carry out this laborious tasks, you would never go wrong.

The readings from palms are very important for fine tuning, as you kind of 'see' the events happening, as its more visual.
To understand what I mean you could go through this palmistry reading forum link which runs through 5 pages and my writing comes from page 3.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 50&start=0

RishiRahul

rajitha

Post by rajitha » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:46 pm

Thanks Rishiji. I was under the impression that my kendradipathi dosha was cancelled :-(

I had another query for you in the forum. In that when I mentioned about my bad luck and Jupiter being in 9th house of luck, do you think this dosha has got to do something with my struggles?

shrikant9

Post by shrikant9 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:48 pm

rajitha wrote:Thanks Rishiji. I was under the impression that my kendradipathi dosha was cancelled :-(

I had another query for you in the forum. In that when I mentioned about my bad luck and Jupiter being in 9th house of luck, do you think this dosha has got to do something with my struggles?

Rajithaji,
1.For Gemini Ascendant, Jupiter is lord of Badhaka sthana( 7 th house for Dual sign) and is additionally malefic due to kendradhipathya dosha and therefore Jupiter for your lagna becomes powerful malefic. Thus the Jupiter not only suffers kendradhipathya dosha but also badhaadhipathya and markadhipathya dosha.
2. The Badhaka places and badhaka lords have much to do with obstacles that are in connection with the signification indicated by those houses, their lords and placements in the houses. In your case, Jupiter being lord of 7th and 10th and as badhaka lord, will affect marriage matters and profession matters, whenever its major/minor periods runs.Jupiters placement in 9th house affects your fortune (deprived of luck), health & longevity matters of your father.
3. According to sloka 30, chapter xviii of Jataka Parijata, the dasa periods of a planet owning a Badhakasthana (and the planet conjoined with it) leads to disease, distress, hurdles and other such evils. During the dasa and bhukti of a planet occupying a Kendra from the badhakasthana, sorrow and foreign travel will be expected.
4. Now it is clear that Jupiter is powerful malefic and effect of badhaka lordship will predominate over kendradhipathya dosha.It is my personal view.
5. You must propitiate planet Jupiter to reduce its adverse effect.

lvnsb

Kendra Dosha

Post by lvnsb » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:03 am

Hey,

I've seen that KendraDhipa Dosha gets very mild if jupiter occupies 5th/9th house for Mithun/Kanya.

Especially 9th house Jupiter & Mercury  becomes very powerful and helps Jatak per my obs.

Thanks
Ganesha Bhakta

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:15 pm

Hello lvnsv,

Jupiter,the planet causing kendradhipatya, if strong, would increase the dosha or decrease it?

Just a question.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:50 am

Sadly -- kendradhipatya dosha is in the same box as astangata dosha (combustion!)

I am still waiting for some illustrations and education!

RR

[quote="RishiRahul"]Hello lvnsv,

Jupiter,the planet causing kendradhipatya, if strong, would increase the dosha or decrease it?

Just a question.[/quote]

soulsearch

Post by soulsearch » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:43 am

I have heard such varied views of Kendradhipati dosha. Some stating that its benefic effect is reduced but doesnt turn malefic???

What happens when in a Mercury Asc. Jupiter occupies 10th house along with Mars.

Thank you !

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”