what is kendradhipati Dosh----Rohit 4

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

gaurav.manchanda

need help

Post by gaurav.manchanda » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:38 pm

I am planning to marry a girl named Namrata Singh born on the 3rd July 1982 at 11:24AM (Lucknow). Howevver our vedic match shows Bhaloot dosh. I was born on the 10th Nov 1981 at 1830Hrs new delhi.

Can you please recomend if we should proceed or withdraw.

Gaurav Manchanda

Raman Deep Singh

Re: need help

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:25 am

U shud first withdraw from this Thread.. and start ur own...

gaurav.manchanda wrote:I am planning to marry a girl named Namrata Singh born on the 3rd July 1982 at 11:24AM (Lucknow). Howevver our vedic match shows Bhaloot dosh. I was born on the 10th Nov 1981 at 1830Hrs new delhi.

Can you please recomend if we should proceed or withdraw.

Gaurav Manchanda
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.:-)

casualram

have a doubt

Post by casualram » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:40 am

Can you please clarify the below doubt

1) lagna is capricon. The chart's 5th and the 10th house lord ( i.e. taurus and libra lord venus) is sitting in capricon lagna with retrograde. based on above discussion, the 10th kendra lord venus is sitting in Kendra (1st house). does it mean the venus has kendradhipati dosha? if yes, the venus being the marriage karakaa will it affect the marriage matters or is it gonna affect the 5th and 10th bhaava?

2) Lines by "RishiRahulji" - Natural benefics owning Kendras give good when posited in 3, 6,8,12 houses, and when conjunct with such lords. But it ceases to be a malefic if it occupies a Kendra of which it is lord. (Ex: panchamahapurusha yoga).

doubt : in the the same chart, 7th house lord is Moon ( shukla paksha moon or i guess waxing moon) and its poisted in 6th house.. as per above statement, kendra lord if poisted in 6th house, it is good. Does it mean it is good for marriage or good for mother or mind ? But in the same chart, it is placed in 6th house with Rahu. Will rahu spoil the good things given by moon.

if bad, moon being the kaaraka for 4th, will it affect the mother or is it gonna affect the marital life (7th bhaava).

I will furnish more details if required. thanks.

Note: i have started learning astrology and i would like the doubt to be clarified to improve my knowledge..thanks

thanks
ramya.

skapoor1891

Post by skapoor1891 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:26 pm

In sagittarius ascendant Mercury is situated in 8th house and in cancer. Moon which owns the house in strong in taurus 6h house. In my understanding mercury is weak in 8th.

Whether Kendra Adhipati  dosh gets cancelled (being in 8th) or slows down because of weak mercury in enemy house. Mercury is also Badhaka lord.

What is the remedy for mercury in such case when its vimshottari dasha is running under Saturn. Sun is placed in badhka sthan (7th house). will Sun also give bad results.

Please show some light.

Regards

SK
on learning mode

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re:

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:53 pm

skapoor1891 wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:26 pm
In sagittarius ascendant Mercury is situated in 8th house and in cancer. Moon which owns the house in strong in taurus 6h house. In my understanding mercury is weak in 8th.
RishiRahul=Though planets placed in the 8th. house is considered as adverse, mercury posited there is like an exception.
Mercury as the lord of 1 & 10 has partial kendradipatya yoga as the first house is also the lord of kona. Now mercury being in the 8th. renders it in the good category (decreasing the blemish of KDP).
But again, the above is technically speaking. Astrology is a mix of so many facts......

Whether Kendra Adhipati  dosh gets cancelled (being in 8th) or slows down because of weak mercury in enemy house. Mercury is also Badhaka lord.
RishiRahul=Yes, as explained above about KDP getting 'minimised'.
Mercury here has power to do good & bad (both).

What is the remedy for mercury in such case when its vimshottari dasha is running under Saturn. Sun is placed in badhka sthan (7th house). will Sun also give bad results.
RishiRahul=Means mercury vimshottari is oncoming, I presume.

Please show some light.

Regards

SK
Natural benefics owning Kendras give good when posited in 3, 6,8,12 houses, and when conjunct with such lords. But it ceases to be a malefic if it occupies a Kendra of which it is lord. (Ex: panchamahapurusha yoga)

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Spirit Seeker

Re: Regarding Kendraadhipatya dosham

Post by Spirit Seeker » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:16 am

नमः शिवाय!
RishiRahul wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:52 pm
A planet who is are lords of Kendras (dwars) and placed in Kendra being a natural benefic is not able to guard the 'dwars', for which malefics are required to guard them strongly.

RishiRahul
Rishi Rahul Ji, as you said that Kendraas are doors as Jupiter being Naisargika saphalavaan (Natural beneficial Graha) not able to guard the dwaara! I've a doubt, Jupiter gives sattva guna to the native thus it will guard the door by opening/expanding one's heart/mind right? ...Yeah I agree position of Jupiter/Mercury is important to decide, but I'm just asking in general! & why it has to be a dosha at all when Kendraas are ruled by Natural beneficial Grahaas!? Since by nature they should guard the doors by positive qualities?! Then why should we see this as a dosha

In my case, I belongs to Sagittarius Ascendant, 7th/10th Lord direct stationary Mercury is in 2nd house in Capricorn. Presently, I'm in the major period ruling by Mercury & I can feel how adverse I'm facing w.r.t. relationships are concerned! 6th/11th Lord AK Venus is also in 2nd house in Capricorn & also 22nd D-3 lord exalted Mars conjunct with Mercury & Venus, 8th Lord Moon is aspecting from 8th house. But I'd feel is Baadhaka placed in other Maaraka increasing Maaraka results! But I've not inferred anything bad with Mercury causing Ubhaya Kendraadhipatya dosha, or do you say both Maraka & KDP are causing the result?
Thanks

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Regarding Kendraadhipatya dosham

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:29 pm

Spirit Seeker wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:16 am
नमः शिवाय!
RishiRahul wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:52 pm
A planet who is are lords of Kendras (dwars) and placed in Kendra being a natural benefic is not able to guard the 'dwars', for which malefics are required to guard them strongly.

RishiRahul
Rishi Rahul Ji, as you said that Kendraas are doors as Jupiter being Naisargika saphalavaan (Natural beneficial Graha) not able to guard the dwaara! I've a doubt, Jupiter gives sattva guna to the native thus it will guard the door by opening/expanding one's heart/mind right? ...Yeah I agree position of Jupiter/Mercury is important to decide, but I'm just asking in general! & why it has to be a dosha at all when Kendraas are ruled by Natural beneficial Grahaas!? Since by nature they should guard the doors by positive qualities?! Then why should we see this as a dosha

In my case, I belongs to Sagittarius Ascendant, 7th/10th Lord direct stationary Mercury is in 2nd house in Capricorn. Presently, I'm in the major period ruling by Mercury & I can feel how adverse I'm facing w.r.t. relationships are concerned! 6th/11th Lord AK Venus is also in 2nd house in Capricorn & also 22nd D-3 lord exalted Mars conjunct with Mercury & Venus, 8th Lord Moon is aspecting from 8th house. But I'd feel is Baadhaka placed in other Maaraka increasing Maaraka results! But I've not inferred anything bad with Mercury causing Ubhaya Kendraadhipatya dosha, or do you say both Maraka & KDP are causing the result?
Thanks
Who do we employ to guard our homes/institutions? Good hearted wise people who are not physically strong.. or..

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”