wish someone will help!!!

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

dolly

wish someone will help!!!

Post by dolly » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:44 am

please give a reading with regard to children and career
NAME –ADARSH JALAN

D0B-5TH    JULY 1970

TIME- 20-27(ie8;27p.m.)

PLACE- CALCUTTA(INDIA)

LATITUDE-22DEGREES 32’ N

LONGITUDE-88DEGREES20’E

Horoscope Analysis

Moon sign is Cancer..

Ascendant sign is Capricorn.T

Birth Star is Pushya.

currently running Venus Dasha and Mars Antardasha .

vedic horoscope chart in south Indian style.

Pisces
Aries
 Sat
Taurus
Gemini
 Sun
 Mer
 Mars

Aquarius
 Rahu

Cancer
 Moon
 Ven

Capricorn
 Asc
Leo
 Ketu

Sagittarius
Scorpio
Libra
 Jup
Virgo

avam46

God be with you,

Post by avam46 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:59 pm

Hello Dolly,
I am the happiest person to hear that you have now conceived as I have just received your mail and it is nothing but blessings of Lord Shiv.
I know you may not have much faith in my predictions as I see you did again approached the forum.I understand your anxiety.
I am sure some of the reknowned Astrologers will furthur guide you so that you have a healthy Baby.I thought I should wish you the very best,

OM SRI SAI RAM,
Amarnath

Hello Dolly, [letter of 12th March]
It is nice to see you laugh.Great! Keep it up.
I see from your Horoscope that there are a number of Children blocks based on 5th House/Lord/Jupter and Moon
Nevertheless in my opinion there is a  possibility[however small it may be] of a second Child based on the planets aspecting the 5th and from the BAV of the 5th from Jupiter. Now examining the Saptamsa, the third Child is based on 9th House which is aspected by Rasi aspect by Mars as also Jupiter. While Mars is not good for progeny, Jupiter being the Karaka for Progeny is good. So there are problems since Jupiter happens to be the Badhaka Lord of Saptamsa, nevertheless it can give a Child in its Dasa/Antra Dasa after much delays and problems. Prayers can help is clear from the location of AS3 and AS9. This second could be a Boy with the blessings of the Great Lord.
But you need to Pray to the Lord Jupiter, besides fasting on Wednesday from Sun Rise to Sun set, the Lord of UL. Some fruits permitted. If you need furthur guidance let me know.
Yes, sincere prayers would help.
Ofcourse a reading of your Hubby’s chart would help too.Do let me know the total number of abortions, with the dates for recheck  to cross-check the number of pregnancies.
The Birth of the second may be a Caesarian since Mars is involved.
Keep praying, keep trying, and don’t worry, I have seen mothers at 39 or 40. So Cheer up.
The Dasa-Antra Dasa [Jup-Jup]which could give you this Child is during period upto 2-5-09.
Let me join you in my Prayers to the Almighty to shower His Grace on you,
Keep Smiling……and when you do succeed don’t forget to sent me some Rosagullas from Calcutta!!! All the best!
Amarnath

Hello there,  [Letter of 24th March ]
I will be the happiest person if you succeeed in getting a Child. I am of the opinion that Astrology must be used in a positive way to help people and the best advise is Prayers and Vrat which I have found when done from the bottom of the Heart is surely to yield results as God surely helps in overcoming the difficiencies and Karma accumalated in past  Janma.Also
try to help the needy as Hands that help are holier than the lips that pray!!
You have to do it on Wednesday which is the day of your Upapada Lagna Lord Budha. 5th of March, Wednesday is a good day to start in the morning. It is Maha Siva Rathri day too.From Morning to evening on the Vrat day, please be calm, peaceful,dont lose temper, butkeep your senses under control.
You can stop fasting after you conceive but continue your prayers on Wedneday.
May the great Lord bless you both.
Om sri Sai Ram,
Amarnath

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”