Who do I have to ask and what do I need to do to get my chart interpreted?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Luxor

Who do I have to ask and what do I need to do to get my chart interpreted?

Post by Luxor » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:27 pm

Here is my chart...

any insights are welcome.

Love

Luxor
Attachments
LuxorChart2.jpg
LuxorChart2.jpg (107.52 KiB) Viewed 2689 times
Last edited by Luxor on Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Luxor

Birth chart

Post by Luxor » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:51 pm

:)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:11 pm

Then maybe this link is something for you :)

and normally we don't interpret chart for 3de person....but if you post for your details from 1914 you might be lucky :)

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=28361

Luxor

Post by Luxor » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:59 am

This is me on Janam Kundali.
That is a joke on my profile,well it is free world.
thanks for classes,thanks for replying anyway.

Luxor
Last edited by Luxor on Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luxor

Post by Luxor » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:01 am

According to years,I am a sites Grandpa :-)

My birth data is one from a chart I have posted above,

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:17 am

I am no Astrologer...and my ref to your age was more of a humor art :)

You have to see if Any Astrologer find your case interesting....and I might  challenge Prasanna to help you out, she is a "raising star", that love challenges.

Good luck :)

Luxor

Ok

Post by Luxor » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:49 pm

Thanks Ruthobello

It is all confusing to me,Many tipes of astrology and now mysticboard.org developed something else.

So I ask my self a lot of questions cause I dont wanna know my sign as much as I want to learn principle on which mysticboard software works.

I want to be introduced with the principle which mysticboard follows and believes.

I read some about astrology but usually I use imagination

What I think about astrology I have posted in topic here: http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=47016 ,read if you are interested

so by that you can know what I think about it.

Or even better who can I ask about the software?

I really appreciate what you guys do.It is creative and very useful to learn.

And for sure I wanna be part of it,but I am still new here.

I am not a kind of man who believes anything what I hear or see,maybe thats a problem sometimes but if some mystic software tells me that I am a Leo,with moon,venus,mercury,mars in leo,saturn in scorpio and jupiter in aries it is quite new for me.I am Gemini,Leo asc,Moon in Aries in western astrology and in some vedic astro Taurus,asc Sagittarius,moon in pisces so when I realize that I post a topic like I did,the one I have putted link for you.

If you can help me I would really appreciate it.

I would love to have some extra time to spend with you guys on forum but because of work and survival I cant,

Salut

Luxor

Luxor

Post by Luxor » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:53 pm

about that link...it is actually a text starting like...

"Sun is actually in position almost one sign shorter then "normal".For example it enters Aries on april 20th and in modern astrology it is march 20.What I think astrology is not about planets and constellations,it is about energy ans planets are just guides for us on the earth to recognize that particular energy in time.
For example,when ....

It is on first page of that topic on the bottom,but the rest is about Ophichius constellation
It is my opinion on astrology,

Love

X

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:48 pm

Well....I am not into development of any software, neither am I an Astrologer or Reader, but I am a helper that have interest in helping people as good as I can :)

When we develop free software, then we assume that those who download it,have interest for it....or want to investigate it.

For those who have interest for it, Abhi and Swetha have created this site.
Here comes people from around the world,to discuss different thing, give readings, and even hold classes.

It must be clear that we can't hold each members hand, and lead him or her through the whole education, or explain to each member all of it.
Ther must be shown initiative from the member too, much of what is asked is already answered several times.

There is a free class in vedic astrology starting soon,and it is done by self study and interaction between student and teacher here on the site.

If you have time I would suggest this one :)...there is no time schedule.

Most of the time, one or another, with knowledge, interpret those chart given, but since everything is build on voluntariness, none can demand any reading.

I hope you understand this, and that it explain the lack of response  :)

Good luck.

Luxor

Post by Luxor » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:02 pm

Qui,ok!

Thanx.

inderk

Post by inderk » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:14 am

Dear Luxor,

You said,
"Astrology needs adjustment instantly cause it isnt the same like it was centuries ago." - Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:13 pm

But it is true for WESTERN Astrology ONLY, as it goes on the fixed Dated (NOT actually fixed i. e. remain chainging,

sometimes it say 12 signs, other time 13 signs).

"THE EXACT BASIS OF THESE DATES ARE STILL UNKNOWN"

You said,
"In Chinese I am fire rabbit, and Janam Kundali calculated my Sun moon, mercury, venus, mars in Leo, Jupiter in Aries, Saturn

in Scorpio??Incredible!!!!What to beleive????Nothing of course!" - Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:13 pm

I DO NOT know the base of other astrology chienese etc. BUT A 'janam kundli' made by "vedic astrology" is accurate.

FOR EXAMPLE:- if you made the chart for current time & particular place, then the planets shown in a particular sign, CAN BE

VERIFIED, by uSING A GOOD QUALITY TELESCOPE, you will find them exactly at the same sign, in same degrees, from that place,

in our "SOLAR SYSTEM".

You said,
"Personally I wont astrology to become more important in world but I realize It needs major changes and adoption with nature

to be reborn again, and I am ready to put my will in that cause." - Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:13 pm

IT MAY be true for other types of astrology, BUT NOT FOR "VEDIC ASTROLOGY" - as if you go practically, with the above

example, you will come to know that 'Vedic Astrology is already changing with time"
and do you know that "The axis on which earth is inclined, is changing with time, THIS FACTOR IS USED IN CACULATION IN VEDIC

ASTROLOGY ONLY"

Inder Kumar

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”