hey RishiRahulji...my data

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:26 am

Hi Dhav,

Great seeing you after a long time.

I had said earlier: = (1) Aug/Sept 2008 (probably after Aug 25th is over) you would meet a friend, of the opposite sex you were waiting long for (I remember you had posted a query in the horary section about it, which I had answered to). This relation will be able to achieve a more comfortable position post Jan 2009.Do not process this relation too much before May 1st week 2009 is over, is my advise.
How much of this was true, I mean regarding timing?

(2) I had also said earlier: = I see presently that you could change your subject/line somewhat from 2nd half 2009. You will then be ready to set for a stable career from age 30 (2012).
The next period till Jan 2009 will be a period when you should plan your life and…. Just have an easy social time. Health factors will be indisposed. It is only from Jan 2009 that a better and productive period begins. Any jobs before Sept 2009 would general menial ones.

My present review=
You must understand that the period mid 2007 to 2009 is one which will not be very stabilising.
I suppose your present personal problem was realised by you from early Jan 2009. Did it?
You may recollect that I had advised you not to process this relation too much till the 1st week May is over. So be patient till my prediction fructifies. Also do inform us of any news mid March 2009.

I will get back to your career prediction after receiving your reply.

Take Care,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

dhav

Post by dhav » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:53 pm

Hi RishiRahul ji,

hope you are doing fine.yes it's been so long I am not on mystic.life is a bit busy n i can't seem to find time to relax it seems.As you said about that relationship i will wait n see as it's not in my hand now.As soon as January 2009 was in tat we started like drifting apart again due to family problems of his.No i learnt that he went to UK without even telling me.its' his habit.Will wait till May 2009.
My latest appraisal was good.most probably they will take me after my traineeship contract in first week of April.But nothing have been confirmed by them till now.Maybe this week they will let me know.I am applying for other jobs also.
I am eagerly waiting for your career prediction.

regards n love,
dhav ;-)
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:43 pm

Hi Dhav,

So you did the required result in March 2009!  Wouldn't it be great if you thinking of updating yourself on a course or something for a 3 month spell.

I think this could come of use later.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:13 pm

I don't know if I could take a month course.Moneywise it will not allow me right now.The company do give its own training to it's employees.maybe i will accept one if offered.Your timings in predictions turn out to be good.I give you credits.How do you see it will benefit me in the long run?Another news in March was they were planing to remove me due to recession.My boss saved me as I did great jobs on project.lol :smt005

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:17 am

Hey Dhav,

Check out if a course takes you in around 6 -8 May 2009.  And thanks for the good credits!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:12 am

Hi RishiRahul ji,
Will check it out and let you know.It seems May 2009 is really interesting for me.lol.

regards,
dhav

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:09 am

HI RishiRahulji,

Hope you are doing fine.Concerning the guy I love.well he just a fake.He tells many lies.He goes out with girls.he is a drunkard and he doesn't have a decent job.He have bad friends-criminals.I was shocked when i learned that from a girl.I also wonder if he does illegal things.
The prediction that in May it would be good for both me and him is all shattered.He said he was in UK which is totally false.He is still in the country.So much lies for so many years.He is not what he showed me he was.I no more hold interest in that.

In May I am joining a new project and it seems I will learn a new things.In the career part your prediction holds true.

Hope i get a nice guy soon thru arranged marriage.I am turning 27 and getting old.I wonder if I will get married one day.

love,
dhav ;-)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:41 am

dhav wrote:HI RishiRahulji,

Hope you are doing fine.Concerning the guy I love.well he just a fake.He tells many lies.He goes out with girls.he is a drunkard and he doesn't have a decent job.He have bad friends-criminals.I was shocked when i learned that from a girl.I also wonder if he does illegal things.
The prediction that in May it would be good for both me and him is all shattered.He said he was in UK which is totally false.He is still in the country.So much lies for so many years.He is not what he showed me he was.I no more hold interest in that.

In May I am joining a new project and it seems I will learn a new things.In the career part your prediction holds true.

Hope i get a nice guy soon thru arranged marriage.I am turning 27 and getting old.I wonder if I will get married one day.

love,
dhav ;-)

Congrats Dhav,

Did I ever tell you or mention that it was going to work out with him?
I had asked you not to process the relation too much before May 2009.

Again I had mentioned that you will be in more comfortable position regarding the relationship from Jan 2009.

It was in Jan 2009 that you came to know that he had gone to U.K. without telling you, which was also false. Which means Jan 2009 gave you a strong hint about him and your relation.

How long is the course for? 2-3 months?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

dhav

Post by dhav » Sun May 03, 2009 11:10 am

hI RishiRahulji,

Hope you are doing fine.Yes you are right what you said.i got a strong hint what really he was that guy.It was for my best interest.I am happy it turned out like this.As for the course.I am not sure for the moment.Will let you know later.I think some prblems may be cropping up at work.my performance is turning out bad.I think I will leave the company.

Lights of love,
dhav

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri May 08, 2009 5:53 pm

Any new thoughts?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat May 09, 2009 4:17 pm

HI RishiRahulji,

Yup new thoughts here.I went through a sort of assessment on Friday.On the 15th May will be a decision day for me.I have already joined the new project and the course may be starting this Monday.It will be a course learned by ourself.No teachers or trainers for that.Some people tried to make it hard for me so that I lose my job but soem people see me good to remain for this job.So some conflicts going on regarding me in the Company.lol.But it's nice to know that some people beleive in me n don't want me to leave.

lights ,
dhav

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri May 15, 2009 8:36 am

Hi Dhav,

So the new thoughts came on Friday the 8th as I had thought!
15th, a decision day for what? Even if so it cannot be a bad decision from your side if its the 15th.

I would say the 31st. May is a decision date. Yes this period till end June is troublesome with delays and, tricky.

Your life will open up better slowly, and this is a phase requiring patience as things will develop more slower than you like.. opening new vistas away from your present place.

For now,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat May 16, 2009 12:26 pm

HI RishiRahul,

Hope you are doing fine.More news coming.The 15th May was a decision day if they are going to convert me into an employee or continue with my traineeship.on the 14th they told me they are converting me into employee under 3 months probation.It will start on monday 18th May.Also the new project I am in, I will having greater responsibilities there.They told me to start seeing my books as they were saying I didn't got my basic knowledge regarding the IT job i do.i really don't know what is in their mind.They are giving me another chance as some think I am good in what I do.They will watch me closely in what I do though.It's like I have to prove myself again and again.Well controversy in my case.

Thank you RishiRahul.

regards,
dhav;-)

p.s Opening new vistas from my present place means?

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:18 pm

Hi RishiRahul,

Hope you are doing fine.I wanted to give some updates about me.I got my confirmation for the job it's been 1 week now.I am much relieved.

Thank you for your advices. It was of great help to me. ;)

lights of love,
Dhav

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:47 am

Update reagrding my reading.

I have been promoted it's been 2 weeks now. All is fine at work now and they no more put much pressure on me like I mentioned in my previous posts.

Regarding love life, I have healed my heart to a great extent and am still single. I have no one in my life right now.

regards,

d.:)

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”