hey RishiRahulji...my data

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue May 06, 2008 5:56 pm

Oops RishiRahul,

Will try to write only specific points next time as you ask.I thought of giving details would be better.Will wait for the reading when you find it best to give.Thank you in advance,

dhav
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 08, 2008 7:09 pm

Hi Dhav,

I had mentioned that May to July 2008 some ending will take place.

You then mentined that you got a B grade on 6th. May 2008. Tis is a serious indication that you should try to study very hard and would come out better, in August 2008. This depends on your effort, but again I am not predicting yet, but I am trying to help you  to follow what your Karma can do, if your will persists. Your will is strong if it wants to be.

RishiRahul

P.S.> You need not reply, unless it satisfies your soul. Just focus.

dhav

Post by dhav » Thu May 08, 2008 7:36 pm

Yes Rushi Rahulji,

I get what you say.I have to do alittle hardship to get a good result for lifelong.
you are right on point that there will be an ending in May /June.

dhav ;-)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 08, 2008 7:44 pm

dhav wrote:Yes Rushi Rahulji,

I get what you say.I have to do alittle hardship to get a good result for lifelong.
you are right on point that there will be an ending in May /June.

dhav ;-)

Hey Dhav,

I said it would be May to July. But that is not important. Just study more focussed. You will too.

My being right or wrong is not important there, but yor focus is.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

dhav

Post by dhav » Thu May 08, 2008 7:56 pm

Focus Focus focus

Yes it is right in my brain RishiRahul.Destiny is only in my hand.Astrology can only give a supposition.No worries.I do study.Topday i paid the exam fee after lots of obstacles.I fought it.The next battle I will overcome it too.

dhav ;-)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:21 pm

Hey Dhav,

Will be back with my promise very shortly. Just getting the thread on top for my easy access.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:54 pm

Hi Dhav,
Now that your exams are over and you should be back home.

Are you very positive of your results? I am afraid your results aren’t going to be that good, and you could feel cornered, and may have to repeat a paper or something like that. I hate telling you this, but I feel I should be honest with you.
Your results would be out by mid Aug 2008. Probably the period starting mid 2007 made you confident, rather too much over confident and confused.
The period till mid August 2008 will be disturbing to the effect.

I will process your education/career future after your results are out; though I see presently that you could change your subject/line somewhat from 2nd half 2009. You will then be ready to set for a stable career from age 30 (2012).

The next period till Jan 2009 will be a period when you should plan your life and…. Just have an easy social time. Health factors will be indisposed.

It is only from Jan 2009 that a better and productive period begins. Any jobs before Sept 2009 would general menial ones.

Aug/Sept 2008 (probably after Aug 25th is over) you would meet a friend, of the opposite sex you were waiting long for (I remember you had posted a query in the horary section about it, which I had answered to). This relation will be able to achieve a more comfortable position post Jan 2009.Do not process this relation too much before May 1st week 2009 is over, is my advise.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

k surya narayana

my data

Post by k surya narayana » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:57 pm

hello dhav
let me know in the last two years you have received any legacy
or you met any accident or loss of life in your family this information
i required to know the correctness of your horoscope
bye surya
surya

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:59 pm

hi RishiRahulji,

Sorry for late reply as I was busy these last days.Thank you for remebering me.lol.Yes I am positive about my results which will be out in August.well i got a bit shock about your prediction.I can only hope for the positive now as I don't want to go back again to give that paper if I happen to got to clear it.

the relationship you talking about in the horary I am not much interested in that.He is not a good guy for me.Got to see how things turn out.I am trying to find myself ajob right now.

hi Surya,

My maternal granfather died in the last 2 years i forgot the date as I was not in the country.

Thank you both of you

dhav ;-)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:29 pm

Hey Dhav,

You are a well performing moderator of some forums, therefore, obviously, I wished/wish you well for your exams, also I am a moderator too. What surprises me is that, though I see that the exam given will not be fruitless, results may be good, but yet, I see some dissatisfaction making you uncomfortable.

Your education 'dasa' say that your results will be complete. But again I see you changing your direction in your palm. It is like a need for a continuation, at the best.

The horary was a reference about the love life, and 'may' not mean the same person.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:38 am

HI RishiRahulji,

Maybe my results won't be satisfactory or me personally as I am awaiting for a good results.lol...overconfidence
Well I hope so it is like that.Hope I get a job soon and be stable.I also have some exams for some certificates to give.I am just waiting I get ajob to pay for the exams.I don't want to worry my parents more.thank you for teh reading Rishiji.

take care.

dhav ;-)

dhav

Post by dhav » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:38 pm

Hi RishiRahulji,

Hope you doing fine.I thought about updating you about myself.I got my results 2 days ago and I passed.It was not as expected but I am satisfied.Today I have got the confirmation that I am going on training in a big company for some months.There was some mistakes on their part that they didn't inform me beforehand.So on Monday I am joining the training.

I am happy how my life is turning out now.Thank you for taking time to read for me.I am much grateful.

regards,
dhav ;-)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:58 pm

Hey Dhav,

A hearty congratulations to you! You did try your best to give it well, and you did.
Will get back again shortly. Enjoy your new job, and do it with postive vigour.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:16 pm

Thank you RishiRahulji ;-)

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:47 pm

Hi RishiRahulji,

Hope u r in the best of health.I have been rare lately on board as job is very demanding.
I wanted to ask about my reading.I wanted to say that what u said is true.My ex indeed came back.Maybe he is the friend i was waiting for.But the question is he disappeared again in the last week.I am really confused if he is the right guy for me.I am feeling really low these days.Regarding my job i am thinking of quiting it as I haven't got the appraisal i really deserved for.I am really unlucky these days.

Reagrds,
dhav ;-)

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”