Saade Saati

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

spiderman1982

Saade Saati

Post by spiderman1982 » Sat May 10, 2008 2:20 pm

Hi everyone,
                  I am currently going through a rough phase in life , which might be due to saade saati.(I am going through it now). Can someone here kindly point me out to the do's and don'ts of this period . My details are as follows :
DOB : 8th March 1982
Time : 11:28P.M
Place of birth : Serampore (West bengal , India) - 22.45.N latitude and 88.21.E longitude

I do not need any detailed informaton about other things. I just need to know (desperately) what precautions I should take , how many more such saade saatis would come in my life , and how long this would last ?
As you might have realized , I am going through a tough patch in life.
Thanks and regards,
Spiderman

Cmoon

sade sati

Post by Cmoon » Fri May 30, 2008 1:38 am

dear spiderman,
have you checked out  www.ganeshspeaks.com/ShowFreeSadeSatiReport.jsp.i found it very useful when i went through sade sati a few years ago.I found it very rough going too,especially since i thought God was punishing me,and i had no where to turn...but however,God is only removing stuff for your own good,and all things that happen to us teach us good.Please have faith.
love Cmoon

sandhu.jp

Re: Saade Saati

Post by sandhu.jp » Fri May 30, 2008 3:38 am

Dear spiderman,
I have not checked your chart , but the best possible method to appease saturn is , Take a cocunut (fully ripe, The inside part, Eatable one & complete) now pierce a small pencil sized hole in it, and fill this with five types of grinded dry fruits all taken in equal quantities along with some sugar, now fill up the cocunut , and bury the same under a peepal tree so that only the hole is visible, place a stone or brick on it, and spread the leftover dry fruits and sugar around so that ants come faster around it, and enjoy the feast. Apart from it light an earthen lamp below a peepal tree on saturday evenings . Recite om sham as many times on saturdays as you can.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

spiderman1982 wrote:Hi everyone,
                  I am currently going through a rough phase in life , which might be due to saade saati.(I am going through it now). Can someone here kindly point me out to the do's and don'ts of this period . My details are as follows :
DOB : 8th March 1982
Time : 11:28P.M
Place of birth : Serampore (West bengal , India) - 22.45.N latitude and 88.21.E longitude

I do not need any detailed informaton about other things. I just need to know (desperately) what precautions I should take , how many more such saade saatis would come in my life , and how long this would last ?
As you might have realized , I am going through a tough patch in life.
Thanks and regards,
Spiderman
Success is when skill meets opportunity. Failure is when fantasy meets reality.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”